Bridgestone Americas is rooted in innovation and dedicated to providing world-class tire and rubber-related products and services that improve lives worldwide. It is transforming from a pioneer tire producer into a global solutions leader. Apart from being a premium tire technology, it’s also digitalizing its retail environment, building smart factories, and developing digital mobility solutions for its customers. If you’re interested in working for a company that offers career growth, a strong professional outlook, and opportunities, Bridgestone Americas is the place to be.
BRIDGESTONE AMERICAS HIGHLIGHTS
|Company Name||Bridgestone Americas|
|Job Opportunities||Credit Specialist, Office Clerk, Chemical Engineer, Builder, PLC Technician, Customer Service Representative, Electrical Engineer, Senior Electrical Engineer, Industrial Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Process Engineer, Senior Industrial Engineer, Senior Process Engineer, Automotive Mechanic, Automotive Service Manager, Automotive Technician, Inspector, Lead Technician, Machine Technician, Maintenance Mechanic, Maintenance Technician, Operator, Senior Field Engineer, Service Technician, Technician, Tire Technician, Forklift Operator, Material Handler, Warehouse Worker, Area Manager, Assistant Manager, Division Manager, General Manager, Management Trainee, Service Manager, Communications Manager, Data Scientist, Mechanical Engineer, Senior Mechanical Engineer, Entry Level Production Operator, Machine Operator, Press Operator, Production Supervisor, Production Technician, Production Worker, Engineering Project Manager, Project Engineer, Retail Sales Associate, Store Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Sales Associate, Sales Representative, Sales Specialist, Service Advisor, Scientist, Developer, Product Development, Engineer, Senior Developer, Commodity Buyer, Financial Analyst, Director of Sales, Director of Car Dealer, Information Technology Trainee, Electrical Engineering Trainee, Industrial Engineering Trainee, Mechanical Engineering Trainee, Benefits Associate, HR Manager, Outsourced Products Manager, Treasury Systems Analyst, Automotive Digital Architect, Supply Chain Manager, Accounts Manager|
|Selection Process||Phone Screening/ Interview, Drug Test, On-site Interview, Background Check, Group Interview|
|Mode of Application||Online mode|
|Age Requirement||18 years old and above|
BRIDGESTONE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
The following criteria must be fulfilled by the candidates in order for them to be eligible for working at Bridgestone Americas :
- Nationality: The candidate must be a USA citizen by birth or be a permanently settled American.
- Age Limit: The candidate must be at least 18 years old.
- Educational Qualification: The candidate must be either a graduate or a postgraduate.
- Skills Required: The candidate must be flexible, have good communication skills, good mathematical skills, teamwork, and critical thinking skills.
- Experience Required: The candidates with experience will be preferable. However, freshers can also apply.
The latest job vacancies available at Bridgestone Americas are:
- Maintenance Technician
- Chemical Engineer
- HR Manager
- Electrical Engineer
- Sales Operation Specialist
- Area Manager
- Industrial Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Sales Coordinator
- Tire Technician
- Benefits Associate
- PLC Technician
- Outsourced Products Manager
- Director of Sales
- Director of Car Dealer
- Material Handler
- Office Clerk
- Program Engineer
- Process Engineer
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Information Technology Intern
- Electrical Engineering Intern
- Industrial Engineering Intern
- Mechanical Engineering Intern
The average salaries at Bridgestone Americas are as follows:
- The credit specialist earns around $38,044 per year.
- The office clerk earns around $16.24 per hour.
- The chemical engineer earns around $90,798 per year.
- The builder earns around $56,052 per year.
- The PLC technician earns around $31.46 per hour.
- The customer service representative earns around $37,044 per year.
- The electrical engineer earns around $109,195 per year.
- The senior electrical engineer earns around $112,991 per year.
- The industrial engineer earns around $61,997 per year.
- The manufacturing engineer earns around $75,612 per year.
- The process engineer earns around $87,919 per year.
- The senior industrial engineer earns around $88,058 per year.
- The senior process engineer earns around $99,368 per year.
- The automotive mechanic earns around $18.90 per hour.
- The automotive service manager earns around $42,034 per year.
- The automotive technician earns around $40,013 per year.
- The inspector earns around $50,000 per year.
- The lead technician earns around $66,529 per year.
- The machine technician earns around $64,457 per year.
- The maintenance mechanic earns around $27.98 per hour.
- The maintenance technician earns around $63,026 per year.
- The operator earns around $51,613 per year.
- The senior field engineer earns around $125,199 per year.
- The service technician earns around $49,339 per year.
- The technician earns around $38,054 per year.
- The tire technician earns around $46,655 per year.
- The forklift operator earns around $40,380 per year.
- The material handler earns around $17.31 per hour.
- The warehouse worker earns around $14.86 per hour.
- The area manager earns around $89,673 per year.
- The assistant manager earns around $12.50 per hour.
- The division manager earns around $102,586 per year.
- The general manager earns around $79,191 per year.
- The management trainee earns around $75,785 per year.
- The service manager earns around $52,489 per year.
- The communications manager earns around $89,413 per year.
- The data scientist earns around $127,511 per year.
- The mechanical engineer earns around $112,081 per year.
- The senior mechanical engineer earns around $128,416 per year.
- The entry-level production operator earns around $17.66 per hour.
- The machine operator earns around $43,630 per year.
- The press operator earns around $40,262 per year.
- The production supervisor earns around $27.49 per hour.
- The production technician earns around $16.16 per hour.
- The production worker earns around $40,228 per year.
- The engineering project manager earns around $98,946 per year.
- The project engineer earns around $92,100 per year.
- The retail sales associate earns around $72,707 per year.
- The store manager earns around $56,913 per year.
- The regional sales manager earns around $115,096 per year.
- The sales associate earns around $13.57 per hour.
- The sales representative earns around $76,747 per year.
- The sales specialist earns around $13.53 per hour.
- The service advisor earns around $41,648 per year.
- The scientist earns around $98,894 per year.
- The developer earns around $103,773 per year.
- The product development engineer earns around $86,456 per year.
- The senior developer earns around $92,043 per year.
- The commodity buyer earns around $20.52 per hour.
- The financial analyst earns around $20,163 per year.
- The director of sales earns around $55,293 per year.
- The director of the car dealer earns around $54,886 per year.
- The information technology internship is unpaid.
- The electrical engineering internship is unpaid.
- The industrial engineering internship is unpaid.
- The mechanical engineering internship is unpaid.
- The benefits associate earns around $34,982 per year.
- The HR manager earns around $90,542 per year.
- The outsourced products manager earns around $87,674 per year.
- The treasury systems analyst earns around $32,647 per year.
- The automotive digital architect earns around $41,489 per year.
- The supply chain manager earns around $123,864 per year.
- The accounts manager earns around $90,763 per year.
BRIDGESTONE AMERICAS RECRUITMENT PROCESS
The recruitment/ hiring process at Bridgestone Americas consists of:
- Filling an online application form
- Phone screening/ interview
- On-site interview
- Group interview
- Background check
- Drug test
BRIDGESTONE AMERICAS EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
The overall benefits/ perks and compensations found at Bridgestone Americas job postings are as follows:
- Insurance: The corporation provides various insurance types like dental insurance, health insurance, vision insurance, and life insurance to the employee.
- Leave: The corporation allows paid time off for holidays, sick days, and military days.
- Flexibility at Work: The corporation allows a flexible work schedule for the employee.
- Health and Wellness: Every employee has access to the on-site gymnasium.
- Financial Perks: The corporation awards the employees with bonus pay, performance bonus, weekly bonus, employee discount, quarterly bonus, and yearly bonus.
- Reimbursements: The corporation provides the employee with medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, and tuition reimbursement.
- Retirement: The corporation has an elaborate retirement plan for every employee, which includes $401K and a discount of 35% on tires for the rest of their lives for the employee’s entire family.
BRIDGESTONE AMERICAS FAQ
Is there any age limit for applying for a job at Bridgestone Americas?
Yes, there is. Anyone who is 18 years old or above can apply.
What are the educational requirements to apply for a job at Bridgestone Americas?
The candidate applying for the job must be a graduate or a postgraduate.
Where can I apply for a job at Bridgestone Americas?
The application form for Bridgestone Americas is in online mode only.
How experienced must a person be for working at Bridgestone Americas?
Bridgestone Americas accepts both freshers and experienced candidates.
How are the candidates shortlisted for the in-person interview?
The candidates who clear the phone interview/ screening are qualified for the in-person interview.
What are the benefits/ perks of joining Bridgestone Americas?
The benefits/ perks of joining Bridgestone Americas include insurance (dental insurance, health insurance, vision insurance, and life insurance), leave (paid off for holidays, sick days, and military days), flexibility in schedule, health, and wellness benefits, reimbursements for medical, dental insurance, vision insurance, and life insurance as well as tuition reimbursement, retirement benefits which include retirement plan consisting of $401K and a lifetime discount of 355 on all tires purchased by the employee or their family.
What are the skills required for joining Bridgestone Americas?
The candidate must have good communication skills, good mathematical skills, be flexible, good at teamwork, and have critical thinking skills.
How many interviews does a person have to give to get a job at Bridgestone Americas?
The Bridgestone Americas recruitment process consists of filling an online application form, phone interview/ screening, on-site interview, group interview, background check, and drug test in the order mentioned. The candidate has to give 3 interviews to get the job at Bridgestone Americas.
Do the benefits of the job extend to the family of the employee?
No, all the benefits are solely applicable to the employee. The family of the employee does not enjoy any benefits from the corporation’s side.
What are the financial perks/ benefits of joining Bridgestone Americas?
The financial perks/ benefits of joining Bridgestone Americas are Bonus pay, performance bonus, weekly bonus, employee bonus/ discount, quarterly bonus, and yearly bonus.
What kind of drug tests are done during the hiring process?
The selected candidates are supposed to give a urine sample that is drug-tested.
How many leaves can an employee get in a year?
The employees get paid time off for holidays, sick days, and military days.
What must technical documentation be presented at the time of the in-person interview?
No technical documentation is required.
How far back do the Bridgestone Americas background checks go?
The candidate’s background check goes as far back as 7 years.
What are the average working hours at Bridgestone Americas?
The average working hours at Bridgestone Americas are around 8 hours.
What is the dress code at Bridgestone Americas?
All the Bridgestone employees are supposed to wear the Bridgestone T-shirts. The rest is flexible as per the employee’s choice.
Does Bridgestone Americas allow for work from home during the Covid-19 pandemic?
Yes, the corporation allows work from home for office personnel.
Is there overtime for the Bridgestone Americas employees?
The corporation provides no overtime.