Whenever we select a job as our career, the first thing we expect is good pay whether monthly, or weekly, or biweekly. It is very crucial to pick your job depending on how you like to meet your ends or meet your ends according to your job. Does Instacart Pay Weekly?
Coming to the question, Yes, Instacart pays you weekly, every Wednesday via direct deposit. Let us look at some positions and their pay scale at the company.
About the Company:
Instacart is a grocery delivery and pick-up service based in America. The company allows its customers to buy groceries from the associated retailers of the company. The company was founded in 2010 by Apoorva Mehta. As of the recent study, the company has raised $265 million.
A wide array of job positions welcome you at Instacart. Here we browse through the most desired jobs at the company:
- Administrative Department: As a member of the administrative department, you look after the company administration and its employees. You need to have leadership and communication skills to be a member of the department. Your day-to-day duties include:
- Look after the maintenance of company rules and policies.
- Work as a team leader in various projects.
- Work cross-functionally with the various departments.
- Resolve team and company issues.
- Customer Care Department: As a member of this department, you are in charge of the source of the income for the company, i.e., the customers. You need to be patient and calm with the customers even at the toughest of times and must have the necessary communication and negotiation skills. Your day-to-day duties include:
- Meet daily customer complaints with positive energy.
- Using the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system in practical life to maintain healthy customer relations.
- Listen to the problems of the customers and come up with immediate solutions.
- Help the customers with their questions and doubts.
- Finance Department: As a member of this department, you are in charge of the income and revenue of the company. You need to have strong financial and computer skills to keep track of such huge revenue on behalf of the company. Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Keep track of the company revenue.
- Check on the monthly expenses.
- Keep the unnecessary expenses at bay.
- Channel money accordingly as per emergency or new projects.
- Technology & Innovation: An employee in charge of the technology and innovation department is responsible to arrange and equip the store according to the changing trends of society. They have to possess a good knowledge of technology and must be experienced with the practical application of the same. His day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Update and backup the company database when changes are made.
- Organize and store the company data and documents securely.
- Help the company reach a broader audience.
- Work with new systems that are trending in the market.
- Sales: An employee in charge of the sales department, you will ensure the sale of the products to the customers. You should be good in communication and negotiation skills to pursue the customer to buy it without forcing him to. Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Approaching customers with the company products.
- Convincing them to buy it.
- Providing quality customer service.
- Work on new market and customer leads.
- Keep a track of the product sold and customers approached.
The salary for every department is pretty decent and in a weekly fashion. Not only that, but the employees also receive additional benefits and discounts from the company. Let us look at the average salary for each department:
- Administrative Department: The average salary for an employee working in this department is $97,000 per year i.e., $2,020 per week on an average.
- Customer Care Department: The average salary for an employee working in this department is $85,000 per year i.e., $1,770 per week on average.
- Finance Department: The average salary for an employee working in this department is $93,000 per year i.e., $1,937 per week on an average.
- Technology & Innovation: The average salary for an employee working in this department is $1,57,000 per year i.e., $3,270 per week on average.
- Sales: The average salary for an employee working in this department is $88,000 per year i.e., $1,833 per week on average.
The job profiles are simple and like any other job you do for your daily living. The pay scales are pretty decent and weekly payment helps the employees meet their ends effortlessly. Ranging from the delivery boy to senior manager, the company shows wide versatility in pay scales. However, the more the salary, the more the responsibility. The shift hours for the management positions might extend due to the workload, on and off-season since these posts shoulder huge responsibility.
- What is the highest-paying job at Instacart?
The highest paying job at Instacart is that of a Director with an average yearly income of $ 2,50,000 yearly.
- Is Instacart a good place to work at?
Yes, the environment is employee-friendly, and working at the largest American sports good retailer firm is not bad. However, many people don’t prefer the ‘working weekends’. Hence it varies according to person.
- What is the minimum hiring age at the company?
You have to be a minimum of 18 years old to be employed at the company.