Are you the one holding an interest in a marketing job? Are you looking for something unique and new in this arena? How about going for Vector Marketing? Don’t know much about it? No worries, here we have answers to all the questions popping up in your mind, like job description, scope, and salary.
Vector Marketing is a name new to many minds. Yes! Many amongst them don’t know about it, and those who know about it still hold one or another doubt relating to this. Here is all that you need to know about Vector Marketing.
What is Vector Marketing?
Vector Marketing is no rocket science but rather a multi-level marketing company that markets CUTCO cutlery and kitchen knives. In addition, they lend helping hands to many of the organizations and academic institutions in entire North America. Their recent corporate world sponsorship includes:
- Pi Sigma Epsilon
Not only this, but Vector Marketing Company is also a member of the below-mentioned organizations:-
- Southern Association of Colleges and Employers
- Mountain Pacific Association of Colleges and Employers
- Canadian Association of Career Educators and Employees
- Midwest Association of Colleges and Employers
- Eastern Association of Colleges and Employers
- National Association of Colleges and Employers
Historical Background Of Vector Marketing
The foundation of Vector Marketing was laid in 1981. Albert DiLeonardo is presently serving as the CEO of the company. It served as an independent seller for the knives of the CUTCO brand. The head office of the company is in Olean, New York. The company faced many ups and downs in its initial days but didn’t give up and continued to thrive from all the odds.
Career Opportunities in Vector Marketing
- Sales Representative
Here every individual starts as a sales representative and then moves forward in a systematic and well-planned way. Being a sales representative awards you the opportunity and time to learn about the sales skills you will need everywhere you go. The best part of this position is that even students can opt for it while continuing their studies.
Salary Detail of a Sales Representative: The payoff of a sales representative varies from $5 to $ 37 per hour.
Advancement in Sales Representative’s Career Path
- Field Sales Manager: This is the position held by experienced sales representatives who fulfill the target of achieving minimum sales career marks. Their main objective is to introduce the brand CUTCO to new customers and maintain the services of earlier customers. They are the ones earning the highest commission level available.
Salary Detail: The yearly salary of a field manager is around $ 20 821 per annum.
- CUTCO Sales Professional: CUTCO Sales Professionals earn about $ 150,000 in their sales career. The individual is eligible for the post only if they are recommended by their Regional Manager based on certain factors like their dedication towards work, experience, target completion, and professionalism.
Salary Detail: CUTCO Sales Professional holds an annual income ranging between $31,649 to $34,269.
- Closing Gift Consultant: This is the position the individual receives as the benefit of being CUTCO Sales Professional. Their work is with different organizations, corporations and business professionals to make CUTCO available as gifts to vendors, employees and clients.
Salary Detail: The average estimated salary for this post is around $ 47,713 per annum.
Career Advancement in Management Path
- Assistant Manager: Sales Representatives with consistent dedication, timeless service and achievement of all targets are considered for this designation. This is up to them whether they choose to work part-time or full-time in order to manage the local office. Assistant Manager is the one responsible for conducting interviews, reviewing the performance of sales representatives and even assisting the Branch Manager (District Manager) with scheduled workshops and meetings. He is required to lead the team effectively and maintain a record of consistent personal sales.
Salary Detail: An assistant manager is paid the amount of $ 15.08 per hour.
- Branch Manager: He is the one holding the entire responsibility of an office’s performance of a summer. If you are the one planning to hold a great successful career in management, then this designation rewards the individual with an amazing experience. He is the one responsible for holding the reviews over his assigned territory, organizing and planning office space and apt location, holding a full-proof business plan, maintaining harmonious relationships with local merchants, managing, devising, and implementing advertisements, interviewing, and training, etc.
Salary Detail: The estimated salary of the one holding this designation is $ 40,120 per annum.
- District Manager: He is the one up with the best entrepreneurship quality and the zeal to lay helping hands to make others also enjoy the fruit of success.
Salary Detail: One holding this post earns the amount of around $ 52,388 per annum.
- Division Manager: Among all the District Managers in Vector Marketing, the one with the best capacity and qualities is given the chance to hold the designation. He is the one looking after the specifications of the geographical arena which include several districts as well as Branch Offices. He is the one holding the entire hand behind the successful functioning of several District Offices.
Salary Detail: No records available till now.
- Regional Manager: This post gives one the responsibility of managing several Divisions falling in their allotted Region. Presently, there are seven Regions where Vector Marketing has flourished which include regions in North America.
Salary Detail: No recorded salary available yet.
Benefits An Employee Enjoy At Vector Marketing
Employees working here enjoy several important benefits, which include:
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time off
- Flexible Working Hours
- Work From Home
- Flexibility at Holding Schedule
- Financial Perks
- Free Lunch Service
- Personal Growth
- Great Training
Must to Learn 5 Tricks For Success In Sales in Vector Marketing
- Power Pack Energy: The one in this profession needs to be very good at his energy level. Good energy is entirely the outcome of the healthy and hygienic food we serve our bodies.
- Challenge Acceptor: One must already be ready to accept the challenges at all levels. Things are not about always winning the challenge rather it counts for giving your best. Success doesn’t come without struggle and facing challenges.
- Visualization: One in this has to be a great vision holder. He should be able to plan for long outcomes. Great vision always helps to plan big and then work on achieving it.
- Be Your Own Competitor: Don’t try to compete with others rather try to set your own new challenges and goals and put in all the efforts to achieve them. One should be running one’s own race rather than putting shoes on someone else’s feet.
- Never Giving Up Attitude: This is one trait of yourself that will always help you to push the boundaries and move ahead to achieve even unimaginable goals of yours.
Do you wish to have a glance at some of the products of Vector Marketing?
Yes! Below are some of them.
So guys, if you are the one holding a great interest in the field of marketing and want to pursue your career in it, then without any second thought, this is the best platform for you to choose. This helps you acquire skills and qualities like confidence, decision making, sales and even helps you gain the experience to put in your resume. Isn’t that amazing? Of course, yes.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the work environment at Vector Marketing? Undoubtedly, the work at Vector Marketing is not at all easy but talking about the environment there, is highly employee-friendly and supportive.
- What are the working hours in Vector Marketing? The working hours in Vector Marketing are highly flexible. One can manage it according to one’s schedule.
- If you are unable to sell products, are you still paid? Yes, if at all you fail to sell products, you still get paid.
- Is Vector Marketing a scam? No. It is not a scam rather a legal organization.
- Do you need any prior degree before starting the work at the initial stage in Vector Marketing? No, not at all. You are not required to hold any degree to work with Vector Marketing.
- Do they hold paid training courses? No! The training workshops or courses here are not paid ones.
- How much does vector marketing pay per hour? Calculating the average salary including both the base and bonus, Vector marketing is awarding its employees with the payoff of $124,161, or $59 per hour.
- Is vector marketing legitimate? Yes, Vector Marketing is 100 percent legitimate.