Do you have a knack for identifying the right candidate for the job? Do you have what it take to recruit candidates for multi-national companies or local companies? If so, you should start considering Pridestaff Careers, the leading company in recruitment and staffing. You recruit candidates in various sectors ranging from accounts & finance to legal support.
If you plan to join Pridestaff, you first need to know what the job opportunities present are. Some prime job roles are accounting & finance, administrative or clerical, customer service or call center, healthcare or medical, information technology, insurance, management, etc. Your role is important for any company’s growth as a suitable candidate with the right professional knowledge and expertise can deliver justice to their job. Your company is Pridestaff collaborates with other companies, and you form a part of the Human Resources department.
Requirements To Be A Pridestaff Employee
- You should possess a bachelor’s degree in human resources and a Master of Business Administration in human resources.
- You should be at least 18 years of age.
- The company operates for 8 hours and provides Saturdays and Sundays off. You may be required to work in shifts. Timing may vary.
- You should have organizational skills, and you should be a great team player.
- You should have 2 to 3 years of proven work experience working at any other company.
- You should possess excellent vocabulary skills.
- You should have analytical skills and interpersonal skills.
- You should handle various tasks handed out to you and be flexible to accommodate the business’s requirements.
- You may be asked to work for long hours, including evenings, weekends, or holidays. It would be best if you were comfortable doing this.
To apply for a job at Pridestaff, you can go to their official website that is jobs.pridestaff.com. It will display a list of all the positions available at the current moment. Some job opportunities provided by Pridestaff are Data Entry Clerk, Customer Service Representative, Administrative Assistant, Office Associate, Office Manager, etc. You can select a job area that interests you and apply there. You will get to see a description of the job. They will display the duties and qualifications required for the job. They will ask you your experience, application questions. Finally, you have to agree to their terms and conditions. Once you are done with this, you will complete your application process. The same application process applies to any job position you are applying for on their website.
If you are still studying and are planning to work at Pridestaff in the future, here are some majors you can consider that will guarantee you higher chances of working at Pridestaff. A Business major has 27.0 % chances, Health Care Administration major has 8.5% chances, an Accounting major has 6.2% chances, and a General Studies major has 6.2% chances of working at Pridestaff. Depending on the department you are aiming to work at. You can select the major accordingly.
Pridestaff offers jobs in 13 sectors, namely Accounting/Finance, Administrative /Clerical / HR, Customer Service / Call Centre, Healthcare / Medical, Information Technology, Insurance, Legal Management, Manufacturing, Sales / Marketing, Skilled Trades, Warehouse / Distribution / Logistics, and Other. Below you will find job openings in some sectors of Pridestaff.
- Data Entry Clerk: As a data entry clerk, you have to enter all the data collected from the potential candidates into the company’s software system and store them in the database holder in a categorical manner. You may also be asked to transcribe the data written on paper into the computer system.
- Coordinate with clients and obtain data. Enter this data into Pridestaff’s database within a set time constraint.
- Ascertain the accuracy of the data obtained and arrange the data systematically as approved by Pridestaff.
- Take into account the client’s review of the data and make changes if necessary.
- If a document lacks information, you have to arrange sources to seek the missing information. Also, get the information approved by the client.
- Apply data management programs in managing the company’s data.
- Once you are done with an assigned task, prepare reports and submit them to your supervisor.
- You will also have to carry out backup operations to store the data in Pridestaff’s server.
- You will need to scan documents and print them when required.
- Assist your client with their queries.
- You should have prior work experience in handling data.
- You should possess knowledge of Microsoft Suite and data techniques.
- You should be familiar with utilizing office supplies.
- Possess a high school diploma certificate. It will be preferable to have completed a course in computer training.
- Customer Service Representative: In this job, you closely interact with the customers. You coordinate with the candidates, ask them queries, address their queries, give them information about the company they are applying for, and assist them in continuing their application process and other such processes.
- Ask clients their queries and suggest ways to overcome their problems
- Inform the clients about the various services Pridestaff has to offer.
- Forward complaints not in your domain to your executive
- Maintain records of clients’ complaints.
- Possess a high school diploma certificate or GED.
- Prior experience working as a front desk employee or in a customer service company would be preferred.
- As in the case of Pridestaff, you will be dealing with hiring candidates. You need to have a license for the same.
- Administrative Assistant: This is more about working in the office sector and carrying out office activities like assigning tasks to each department of the company, collecting information and year-end report from them, provide them solutions in case any discrepancies arise, answering phone calls, preparing invoices and taking memos.
- Take calls and respond to them or forward the calls to the relevant department.
- Arrange meetings with clients taking into account your supervisor’s availability, and also book appointments whenever required.
- Maintaining the stock of office supplies and ordering them in case you run out of stock.
- You should be the first point of contact for any management level, be it the top or bottom level of management.
- Possess a high school diploma certificate or GED certificate.
- If you have done any additional skill courses, you can submit those certificates as well.
- Depending on your company, you may also be required to possess a bachelor’s degree.
- It would be best if you had experience working in the administration department.
- Purchasing Assistant: This department particularly focuses on sourcing raw materials for the company. You will work under the orders of a buyer or purchasing manager. You assist them in contacting potential vendors, making a list of orders, and record all items purchased.
- Ascertaining to the purchase requirements of Pridestaff.
- Analyzing the current stock of the company
- Keeping a track on the orders placed and ensuring that it is delivered to the designated location
- Prepare data invoices under the company’s standards.
- Analyze the cost of the stock purchased and make purchases within the budget decided.
- Carry out market surveys to ascertain the current trending prices prevailing in the market.
- Coordinate with warehouse management to confirm if the goods have arrived on time and are defect-free.
- You should have prior work experience in this role or a similar role.
- Possess a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Bachelor’s in Management or Bachelor’s in Business Administration, etc. The former is preferred.
- It would be best if you had worked at any level (mainly purchasing department of the supply chain.
- You must have profound knowledge in purchasing software like SpendMap or Procurify.
- An intermediate to advanced level of Excel knowledge is preferred.
- Possess knowledge of how the market economy function and how to conduct market research.
Top Employers before Joining Pridestaff
If you want to apply for a position at Pridestaff and have worked in another company before doing so or are planning to work for one, you can check out some of the companies listed below that are most likely going to give you a higher chance of getting a placement at Pridestaff. The more experience you have under your belt, the higher are your chances are of securing a job at a top-reputed company. The benefit of this is that you will receive great pay.
- If you work at McDonald’s, you have an 8.7 percent chance of landing a job at Pridestaff.
- If you work at Walmart, you have a 14.2 percent chance of landing a job at Pridestaff.
- If you work at Macy’s, you have a 4.6 percent chance of landing a job at Pridestaff.
- If you work at Wendy’s, you have a 3.1 percent chance of landing a job at Pridestaff.
- If you work at FedEx, you have a 4.1 percent chance of landing a job at Pridestaff.
Salary Of A Pridestaff Employee On The Basis Of Their Job Title They Hold
The position or the job title you hold in the company you are working for plays a key role in determining the salary you receive. If you have many years of experience under your belt, say you hold a typical account manager salary, you can expect an average pay of $53,059. Similarly, if you have very little to no experience under your belt, and for example, have been allotted the job title of housekeeper, you can expect an average minimal pay of $20,091.
|JOB TITLE||AVERAGE SALARY||SALARY RANGE|
|Account Manager Jobs||$53,000||$45,000 – $61,000|
|Support Analyst Jobs||$51,000||$42,000 – $62,000|
|Staffing Supervisor Jobs||$49,000||$45,000 – $53,000|
|Human Resources Generalist Jobs||$49,000||$41,000 – $56,000|
|Recruiter Jobs||$48,000||$40,000 – $58,000|
|Staffing Consultant Jobs||$42,000||$36,000 – $47,000|
|Human Resources Coordinator Jobs||$39,000||$34,000 – $43,000|
|Administrative Support Jobs||$38,000||$34,000 – $42,000|
|Accounts Payable Clerk Jobs||$37,000||$32,000 – $41,000|
|Inventory Control Specialist Jobs||$36,000||$31,000 – $40,000|
The average standard pay for Pridestaff jobs depending on job title ranges from $27,000 to $62,000 per year.
- If you are required to collaborate with a team, what do you expect in that situation? If I am placed in a team, I expect all members to be cooperative and respectful of others’ opinions. Our team should have inclusivity. The team members should be able to take up the initiative and do the job with little supervision. And if any differences arise between members, I would expect them to solve these differences in a civil manner and compromise.
- Do you have any experience using Microsoft Suite? Yes. I am very adept with Microsoft Suite’s application, especially Word, the software that your company depends on. I have used these applications in the previous company that I was working at.
- How do you identify candidates suitable for a specific role? Well, the first impression of a candidate is what strikes me the most. After going through their resumes, I ask them questions about their resume’s education or skills. Then I ask them some situational questions with regards to that job role. I will then ask them their plan here in the company. Asking this helps me understand how articulate they are and how intricately they have planned their goal. Such a candidate will do the job with a lot more dedication. I will also check if they have worked for any company previously and the previous employee’s review.
- If you are assigned a task beyond your powers, what will you do in that situation? In this case, I will politely tell my employee that the task assigned to me is beyond my knowledge and not inclusive in my domain. But that I would like to give it a try and give my very best to the job. I want to take the opportunity to learn new things.