Burger King is one of the best hamburger-centric fast-food restaurants in the United States. Its Whopper is worldwide known and its image is unforgettable, so a lot of people considered it their favorite restaurant and wish to visit more than 1 time a day. So the answer to “does Burger King do breakfast?” may become another reason for them to visit Burger King twice a day. In response to it: Yes, Burger King does breakfast! It’s served at most of their locations daily and features signature meals that you shouldn’t wait to try. Thus, let’s review its breakfast menu along with other facts you must know if you plan on visiting soon.
What You Can Find In The Menu?
You may have heard about Burger King’s signature breakfast entrée: the Croissan’wich. This mix of sandwich and croissant was first introduced in 1983 as part of Burger King’s efforts to differentiate its breakfast menu from McDonald’s.
If you already knew the famous Croissan’wich, did you know that you can choose between 6 types of it? Well, here they are!
- Sausage, Egg & Cheese: Features sizzling sausage with melted cheese.
- Mushroom Swiss Beef: With tasty flame-grilled beef patty and Burger King’s mushroom sauce.
- Mushroom Swiss Chick’N Crisp: Includes classic crispy chicken plus cheese, egg, and mushroom sauce.
- Chicken Strips: This Croissan’wich has the best of a chicken sandwich and the marvel of an egg and cheese croissant.
- Beefacon: Featuring Burger King’s Beefacon, creamy mayo, American cheese, and fluffy eggs.
- Cheesy Caramelized Onion: Combines the sweetness of crispy caramelized onions and the savory of cheese.
It’s hard to pick just one, isn’t it?
Burger King Breakfast Hours
Burger King wants to give every one of its customers that chance to kickstart their day with one of its delicious breakfast meals, so it starts at 6:00 a.m. and ends at 10:30 a.m.
On Sundays, however, some locations offer breakfast from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m., since more people visit the restaurant during this day. These are the usual breakfast hours, but you may want to check them with your local Burger King before planning on visiting to grab a Croissan’wich on your way to work.
Breakfast Meals & Platters
Even though you already know the signature dish at Burger King during breakfast, there are other meals you can have and still enjoy morning bliss. Some breakfast combo meals are:
- The French Toast Sticks with 5 pieces for $3.99.
- The Egg-normous Burrito meal for $6.39.
- The Biscuit Sandwich with Egg & Cheese (and choice of ham, bacon, or sausage) for $4.79.
- The Maple Oatmeal for $3.99.
- The Sausage and Pancake platter for $3.69.
Some locations may even serve the Turkey Ham and Cheese Omelette Platter. The best part is that every combo meal includes a small coffee and hash browns that can be upgraded for an additional fee.
Burger King Deals
As Burger King tries to remain at the top of fast-food restaurants selling breakfast, it offers different deals weekly or monthly. Some of the special deals that apply for breakfast are:
- The Mix n’ Match: You buy 2 croissants or biscuits for $4 according to the type of chosen entrée and pay only $1 more to add double meat.
Some of the sandwiches and biscuits that apply out of 12 options are:
- Double Sausage, Egg and Cheese Biscuit
- Sausage, Egg and Cheese Biscuit
- Sausage, Bacon, Egg and Cheese Croissan’wich
- Bacon, Egg and Cheese Croissan’wich
- Bacon, Egg and Cheese Biscuit
You can find the deal during breakfast hours at the Burger King website or the app.
- The $6 Croissan’wich meal for two: Includes 2 Croissan’wiches, 2 hash browns, and 2 small coffees. This is a deal offered to consumers that have created an account with Burger King through the app or website. It’s valid only on select restaurants in the country. Also, the deal does not apply to delivery orders.
When creating an account with Burger King, you can agree to receive deals and coupons daily, which is useful and doesn’t require a lot. You can do it online and just need your name, address, and email to create it.
Burger King serves breakfast from 6:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. in most locations. The menu featured during this time includes the signature Croissan´wich. There are 6 types of this item to choose from, but there are also different breakfast foods you can enjoy at Burger King and even regular deals. You can always subscribe to receive daily deals and coupons on the Burger King app or online.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do some Burger King locations serve breakfast all day long?
As franchises locations, they are relatively free to set their working hours, including what menus to serve and for how long. Some places choose to serve breakfast all day.
What is the name of the King of Burger King?
His name, ironically, is “The Burger King”, but he has undergone different alterations across time so he has been referred to with different names.