Foot Locker is a renowned American footwear retail brand, began its journey in 1974. The brand was founded by F. W. Woolworth and Santiago Lopez and the company was headquartered in New York, US. Around 33,000 employees work for Foot Locker to effectively serve customers worldwide. Let’s know about Foot Locker Employees Discount.
Are you looking forward to joining Foot Locker as an employee but don’t know the benefits? Don’t worry, this article is for you, you will receive the answer to all your questions here.
Foot Locker Staff Benefits:
The employee benefits and perks scheme is introduced in the company to ensure that all employees are happy and healthy. These benefits encourage employees to stay loyal to the policy of the company. All the perks are highlighted below:
- Health Insurance: Under this scheme, employees are eligible for health check-ups and treatments.
- Dental and Vision Insurance: As an employee, you can avail 100% coverage for dental and vision care.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA): These are the tax-free health care spending.
- Disability Insurance: Short-term and long-term disabilities are covered under this scheme.
- 401k Plan: This is a retirement plan in which employers contribute to the betterment of employees’ future.
Vacation and Time off:
- Paid Time Off: Apart from your professional life, you have a personal life too. So, the company allows paid time off.
- Paid Holidays: As an employee of Foot Locker you can get paid for the holidays.
- Flexible Working Hours: The jobs can be tiring sometimes, so frequent breaks are added to the working schedule.
- Casual Atmosphere: The environment of the workplace matters, at each store of Foot Locker you will always find a friendly and casual environment.
- Tuition Reimbursement: This benefit covers the full costs of a college degree or other job-related certificates.
- Mobile Service Discount: All the employees are eligible to receive a 10% off on mobile phone services through service providers like AT & T, Verizon, and Sprint.
- Performance Bonus: After doing a lot of hard work, you receive a fair and competitive bonus.
- Employee Discount: All the employees are eligible to receive a 30 – 50% discount on all the products including sales and clearance stocks at Foot Locker retail store.
Salary Chart of Foot Locker:
Foot Locker is a leading sports footwear brand that operates in various locations and is serving effectively. The company keep in mind, the need of the employees and try to pay them fairly. The average salary of employees at Foot Locker ranges from $20,000 to $165,000 per year. And the starting pay would be $12 per hour.
|Business Development Manager
|$47,065 per year
|$154,654 per annum
|$94,237 per annum
|Retail Sales Associate
|$17.11 per hour
|Learning and Development Manager
|$112,334 per annum
|Regional Vice President
|$177,286 per year
|Senior Director Of Operations
|$199,266 per year
|Quality Control Supervisor
|$60, 014 per annum
|$16. 48 per hour
Foot Locker- Careers:
To apply for a job role at Foot Locker, you need to follow the given steps:
Step 1: Visit the official website of Foot Locker.
Step 2: Then, on the website, you will find the option to search for a job, according to the position you are looking for or the area where you want to work.
Step 3: The list of jobs will appear and you have to select from them.
Step 4: Once, you are done with the selection you can click on the apply button to apply for the job position.
Step 5: The last step is to create an account and fill in the application form.
Foot Locker is a sports footwear retailer which is operating in more than 28 countries with around 3,129 stores across the world. The majority of the products of Foot Locker come from Nike. Since there are various retail stores of Foot Locker and each store requires several employees for customer assistance. Many candidates look forward to working with Foot Locker because of the benefits and salaries provided to employees. In this article, we looked at the discounts and benefits given to employees.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Ques. 1: Can an employee redeem the employee discount online?
Ans. 1: Unluckily, you cannot avail of this benefit online as per the company’s policy. But you can redeem employee discounts on all the retail stores of Foot Locker.
Ques. 2: What is the minimum age to get hired at Foot Locker?
Ans. 2: All candidates above 16 years of age will be eligible to get hired at Foot Locker.
Ques. 3: Is Foot Locker a good company to work with?
Ans. 3: Foot Locker is a leading footwear brand that provides plenty of benefits with great co-workers and employees to work with. The employees can find various chances to grow as an individual while working with Foot Locker.
Ques. 4: What is the average starting pay at Foot Locker?
Ans. 4: An employee receives around $12 per hour at the start of their work.