O’Reilly Auto Parts is a well-known American auto part selling company that was established in 1957. The auto part company deals with automotive after supplies, tools, parts, and other equipment. The company was founded by the O’Reilly family that operates in multiple locations.
O’Reilly Auto Parts tends to employ talented and dedicated candidates to fill in vacant positions at the company. There are different levels and positions at the company, which are highlighted in this article along with salary and benefits provided by O’Reilly Auto Parts to its employees.
Job Opportunities at O’Reilly Auto Parts:
The company is operating in multiple locations and has 5,616 stores in different places as of 2021. Around 77,600 employees work for the effective functioning of the company. Every year there are multiple opportunities available for new candidates to get hired at O’Reilly Auto Parts and be a part of this effective system.
Since the company has different departments, so the job position will differ according to departments and qualifications. There are several job vacancies at the company in different stores or corporate levels, so you can apply for those positions. Few job roles along with its description are given below:
- Accounts Receivable Payment Processing Technician: As an account receivable payment processing technician, you are responsible to scan the cheques or payments mailed to the corporate section. Also, you have to help the customers with billing statements and copy the invoice request. In case of any query on the part of the customer, you need to clarify it. As per the demand, you need to sometimes check the previous payment records to check effective growth. Also, you have to balance the payments received or payments done by the company. Most of the account-related transactions needed to be checked by you.
- Application Development Supervisor- Supply chain inventory: The application development supervisor needs to oversee the operation of software engineers who were developing applications. You need to plan, forecast, gather and utilize the information to understand the market and changing as per the circumstances. You need to ensure that the training needs of all the team members are met and they function effectively. As a development supervisor, you have to build a strong relationship with the internal team to make the projects successful.
- E-commerce Logistics Coordinator: Being an e-commerce logistics coordinator, you must oversee the digital transaction and maintain an online inventory store. You have to monitor and review the demand of customers for online shopping. You need to maintain coordination with various departments to make the customers available with their shopping needs. To have to monitor the functioning of the shipping department and ask them to function as per the norms of O’Reilly Auto Parts.
- IT Quality Assurance Supervisor- Automation: As a quality assurance supervisor, you are responsible to look upon the functioning of engineering, QA architects, developer departments. Maintaining the quality of the website and application of O’Reilly Auto Parts is a major task. You need to gather, plan, invest, utilize, and analyze the information to effectively function across different departments and assist in developing better quality service. Also, you have to conduct test automation of the sites and applications developed by the subordinates.
- HR Compliance Coordinator: You need to maintain a record of employees and forecast the situation of employment in near future. Also, you have to stay up to date on the employment laws in the country and company. You have to communicate with internal and external legal teams to discuss the hourly pay of employees. Various laws regarding employment should be at your tips and following those laws are your duty. Also, as an HR Compliance Coordinator, you need to review the articles and other information related to future changes in employment law.
How much do employees make at O’Reilly Auto Parts?
All the employees get paid a good amount of salary at O’Reilly Auto Parts. Though there is a difference in salary of different employees and this difference comes because of the job role, area of work and various other factors. The average salary at O’Reilly Auto Parts ranges from $21977 to $92000 per year. Below you can find the salary of employees according to different job positions:
|Different job position at O’Reilly Auto Parts||Average Salary|
|Senior Software Engineer||$74,445 per annum|
|Material Handler||$17.45 per hour|
|Assistant Store Manager||$18.39 per hour|
|Counter Sales Representative||$13.27 per hour|
|Community Relations Coordinator||$31,931 per annum|
|Commercial Sales Executive||$39,915 per annum|
|Car Sales Executive||$12.04 per hour|
|Assistant General Manager||$25,425 per annum|
|Order Picker||$26.48 per hour|
|Parts Specialist||$10.64 per hour|
What are the benefits received by employees working at O’Reilly Auto Parts?
Apart from getting a good salary, the employees receive certain competitive and comprehensive benefits. As the company wants to take care of its employees and their families, so they provide such benefits. Most of the benefits given by the company are listed below:
Health and Wellness Insurance:
- Health Insurance
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accidental and Dismemberment Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Disability Insurance
Financial Investment and Retirement
- 401k Plan
- Retirement Plan
- Stock Options
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Work and Personal Life Balance
- Paid Time Off
- Maternity or Paternity Leave
- Flexible working hours
- Sick Day Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Paid Holidays
Associate Perks and Discounts:
- Employee Discount
- Employee Assistance Program
- Job Training
- Professional Growth
Job Application Process at O’Reilly Auto Parts:
Since there are various job vacancies available at O’Reilly Auto Parts, so the candidates who find themselves fit for the role apply for a job. The job application process is simple and the candidates can easily fill in the application form. Below are given the steps to fill application form at O’Reilly Auto Parts:
Step 1: You need to visit the official website of O’Reilly Auto Parts Careers, where all the store, distribution, and corporate office-related jobs will be available.
Step 2: As per your choice, you can either choose store jobs, distribution jobs, or corporate office jobs.
Step 3: Once you click on the option as per your requirement, you can find the job accordingly. There need to click on the option of finding all job positions.
Step 4: All the job positions will appear, you have to select one suitable job for you.
Step 5: Once you are done with the selection, all the information related to the job will appear.
Step 6: After reading the job description, you can proceed to click on the “Apply Now” Button.
Step 7: The application form will pop up asking for your details like name, email id, location, and other things.
Step 8: Once you are done filling the application form, you need to click on the “Continue” button to upload your resume.
Step 9: There is various other information you need to provide to the company like whether you are eligible to work in the United States or not.
Step 10: You have to enter your availability hours and payment option.
Step 11: Then you need to give your educational details.
Step 12: Now, you have to provide your digital signature and enter the password once again for verification.
Step 13: The last step would be to accept the taxation policy and after that, you will be done with the application procedure.
What after filling the application form?
The hiring process at O’Reilly Auto Parts is easy and quick you need not wait for a longer period. Firstly, you need to begin by filling an application form and then, wait for the response from the hiring team of O’Reilly Auto Parts. They will contact you for a telephonic interview and then, the next would be an in-person interview. After you clear the telephonic interview, the recruiters will let you know about the in-person interview.
You have to appear for an interview to get selected for the job role. Once you are done with the interview you have to wait and recruiters will let you know about the result. If you get selected at O’Reilly Auto Parts, then there would be basic paperwork that you need to do before starting working for the company. Usually, after the interview, it takes one to four weeks to get a word from O’Reilly Auto Parts.
In any case, you don’t receive a word from the company’s end after applying for the job, then you can directly contact them to know the further procedure. Still, if they don’t respond then avoid doing the regular follow-up.
You have to appear for an interview at O’Reilly Auto Parts to get selected at the company for the job role. As per the employees, the interview process is quite easy as the questions asked are basic. Below are given certain questions that are asked at the interview of O’Reilly Auto Parts:
Ques. 1: Tell me about yourself?
How to Answer: Give a detailed answer to this question, but most part of it should be covered with a professional aspect of your life. You should highlight your strengths and skills in this answer.
Sample Answer: I am a graduate in (the field or highest educational qualification you have achieved so far), and have strengths like communicating effectively with others and guiding others in my field. I have developed certain skills while working at a previous company, they have become important as I have been able to solve major tasks easily.
Ques. 2: Have you got experience in this field?
How to Answer: Mention your experience and highlight how your skills helped you to solve critical conditions while working at another company.
Sample Answer: Yes, I have worked as a (the job role for which you have applied for the job), for (the name of the company). I have served (name of the company where you have worked) for (duration of work) and have been benefitted a lot in terms of gaining knowledge.
Ques. 3: Why do you think you should be hired at O’Reilly Auto Parts?
How to Answer: Give reasons why you should get hired at the company. Try to focus on your skills and strengths that can be beneficial to the company.
Sample Answer: I am a skilled person with certain flaws, but I know I can be an asset to your company as I possess certain qualities. My skills and qualification are equal to the job role for which I have applied. Also, I have experience in this field, so I must be a great fit for this job role.
O’Reilly Auto Parts is an American company dealing with automotive parts like automotive tools, equipment, supplies, and other such parts. The company is based in Springfield, Missouri, United States, and has more than 5,600 stores in different locations. Since its foundation, the company has grown a lot to provide products in multiple areas.
The company tends to employ talented and passionate candidates who wish to be a part of O’Reilly Auto Parts and have a craze for automobiles. The hiring process is simple and the company is looking forward to filling the vacant positions by employing certain bright candidates.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Ques. 1: Is O’Reilly Auto Parts a good company to work at?
Ans. 1: The candidates who have proper knowledge of Automotives find it interesting to work at the company. Also, the engaging atmosphere along with fair salary and benefits motivate candidates to work for them. All the employees find the workplace and company amazing as it encourages its employees and gives them several chances to grow.
Ques. 2: What is the salary paid to employees at O’Reilly Auto Parts?
Ans. 2: The average salary paid to employees at O’Reilly Auto Parts ranges from $21977 to $92000 per year. Usually, the employees are paid between this pay range depending on their job position.
Ques. 3: How long is the hiring process at O’Reilly Auto Parts?
Ans. 3: The hiring process at O’Reilly Auto Parts is quite simple and short, so the candidates need not wait for a longer time to get selected. After you are done with your interview the company will contact you within 4 weeks to let you know about further steps if you get selected.