The National Automotive Parts Association was founded in 1925 in Detroit by a team of independent automotive/car parts dealers. Their goal was to streamline the circulation of automotive components to serve better the individuals and corporations that were becoming heavily reliant on automobiles and trucks for mobility. Let’s know ‘Does Napa Pay Weekly or Biweekly?’
Presently, NAPA-branded stores and auto care facilities strive to provide quality components and equipment to keep cars, lorries, and supplies running safely and effectively for auto service technicians, do-it-yourselfers, and regular commuters.
Over 500,000 part numbers are supplied over 57 warehouse facilities, 6,000 Napa Auto Parts locations, and more than 16,000 Napa auto care and auto care restoration hubs across the United States by the Napa distribution model.
NAPA’s company offices are in Atlanta, Georgia.
Workers at Napa Auto Parts Corporation earn an average of $13.50 per hour and $50,704 a year. Napa Auto Parts Company salaries range from $34,440 to $77,599 per year on average. Those with the title Store Manager (Unspecified Type) earn the most at Napa Auto Parts Company, with an average annual pay of $48,792, while employees with the title Parts Counterman earn the least at $37,551. Napa employees are typically paid weekly.
Employee bonuses at Napa Auto Parts Company, on average, are around $2,740 per year. Employees who report receiving a prize at Napa Auto Parts Company earn between $3,500 and $3,500 per year in bonus compensation. The most excellent bonuses go to employees with the title of Retail Store Manager, who receive an average annual bonus of $3,500. With an average yearly premium of $3,500, employees with the title of Retail Store Manager earn the lowest rewards.
Benefits are a component of any job. They differ depending on whether you work for NAPA under the Genuine Parts Company or one of their fantastic independent store group owners. The company provides medical, 401k matching, training opportunities, discounts, and other benefits to qualifying employees when they are available. During the interview process, make sure to inquire about your specific benefits package.
Wellness & Health
- Medical insurance
Eligible workers can select the plan that best suits them and their families. However, it is their firm belief that taking care of business entails taking care of yourself.
- Dental care
They offer good dental insurance to individuals who qualify because you will be smiling so much in your new NAPA job.
- Vacation and holidays are compensated.
They encourage their workers to embrace all aspects of their jobs and lives and assist them by providing PTO that grows with their tenure at NAPA.
- Impairment, both short and long term
You cannot plan for anything and everything, but you can be prepared with company-sponsored disability insurance coverage.
- Life insurance
With their life insurance coverage, they protect your dear ones if the worst happens. It’s like they consider your family as a member of the NAPA group.
- Eyecare plan
A vision plan is included in the employee benefits package at NAPA.
- Fair payment: Workers at NAPA are rewarded fairly.
- Incentives: Performance-based incentives are offered for certain positions.
- 401(k): They match 100% of the first 5% of your yearly income that you contribute in your 401k for qualified sites and workers.
- Discounts on items: With the Parts Purchase Discount Program, you can enjoy employment benefits in the auto parts industry.
- Education aid: Personnel is encouraged to continue seeking knowledge. They can help you with training programs that can help you enhance your job, such as ASE certification.
NAPA is rated as 3.4/5 on Payscale. Even though all individuals come up with a way for themselves, the company acknowledges that no two persons are on the same route. They collaborate with you to ensure that your personal and professional objectives are met. It provides excellent medical benefits, savings plans, paid leave, and numerous leadership career advancement possibilities. Browse the vacant openings and apply to see what Napa offers for your journey!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why should You have a NAPA Online account?
- All of your parts and accessory searches will be customized for you and your vehicle (s).
- Each time you visit NAPA Online, you won’t have to re-enter your card, billing, or shipping information.
- Your order history will be available to you at any time.
- You will be able to customize your account and choose how you want to be contacted.
- You will have no trouble finding a NAPA store.
- Is it possible to check the status of your order on Napa without setting up an account?
Yes, you will be directed to the Track Order page if you click on the Track Order link in the top or footer portion of Napa. Additionally, you may monitor an order as a guest by providing an order number and email address and selecting the Track Order button once you have arrived at that page. The order specifics and actual order status will be presented if the order is correctly located.