The Cheesecake Factory corporate limited is a brand that goes under the bakery or restaurant industry. The cheesecake company is an American-based restaurant company and a highly demanded distributor of varieties of cheesecakes in the country. Here, let’s know about the Cheesecake Factory Hiring Age.
This Los Angeles-based bakery company was founded by David Overton in 1972 and currently, it is running with more than 45,000 employees working every day. The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated operates in two bakery production units in Calabasas (California) and Rocky Mount (North Carolina).
There will be very few people in the country who would not love to work at a cheesecake factory. Additionally, the bakery company is currently one of the fastest-growing bakery industries in the country.
How To Become A Employee At The Cheesecake Factory?
Before applying for any job or position for any company around the world and in the country, the interested candidate needs to go through the eligibility criteria set. The education and qualifications also matter to get a job at any position in The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated.
Eligibility Criteria and Education required to be fulfilled to become an employee at The Cheesecake Factory:-
- The minimum age required to work at the company is 18-years-old. Unfortunately, 16-years-old interested candidates will not be allowed to work in the company.
- In the management department, the age limit has been kept the same there is no change in it.
- The education requirement has been kept quite simple by the company. The interested candidate may not need a high school diploma to work at the cheese-making company. The fun fact about the company is that the cheese-making factory does not discriminate against any of their employees and workers in the working environment.
- Additionally, the cheese factory opens up many entry-level jobs for inexperienced workers so there is no need to have any background work experience in the field.
Steps To Become An Employee At The Cheesecake Factory
The world-famous cheesecake-making factory is quite active in hiring new and young members from the public. The factory opens up a long list of job positions for both entry-level and full-time workers as well. But, before they are even selected for any position at the cheesecake factory all the interested candidates need to go through a long selection process set by the factory.
Below are the steps to become an employee or worker at The Cheesecake Factory:-
- Before applying for any job position at the factory, the interested candidate should look for vacant job positions at the factory.
- All the positions opened by the factory are mentioned on their official website. The interested candidate can opt for their position as per their eligibility criteria and qualifications.
- The interested candidate must create a profile to reach or find out the application form for the job position that they are looking for.
- The application form can be filled in both online and offline format. It is better to fill the application form online to save time.
- Fill out all the details that have been asked by the factory with proper spellings, and personal details.
- After the online application has been filled all the potential candidates will be called by the factory manager or the hiring manager for an interview. It will be much better if the interested candidate calls up the hiring manager and asks all the details about the further procedure.
- Answer all the questions asked by the hiring manager with the utmost respect and with confidence and you might be handled with the offer letter by the manager.
Points to note!
Some small tricks and tips can be applied or implemented while filling out the application form. The factory might accept candidates with no background but, if you have some previous work experience, do not forget to mention it while filling out the application form.
Mentioning all the previous work experiences, education, and other necessary details is important because the factory uses software that digitally scans and automatically selects the most qualified candidates. This is why any interested candidate with good work experience should not forget to mention all of them while filling out the application form for a better position in the factory.
Additionally, for the candidates who are filling out the application form online do not forget to visit the local store inquiring about the further selection procedure. After filling out the application form do not expect the hiring manager to make a call to the shortlisted candidates. The applicants should in-person visit the local factory and inquire about the application status.
Job Positions For The Selected Candidates At The Cheesecake Factory
There are many entry-level positions at the cheese-making factory along with the management department. Here we will be talking about all the job positions, their roles, and the minimum age limit required to work at one of those positions at The Cheesecake Factory:-
The minimum age required to be a cashier at The Cheesecake Factory is 18-years-old.
- Cashiers at the local factory are mostly hired on either part-time or full-time employees.
- The cashiers need to collect the cash from the customers and give them the proper change in return.
- Cashiers need to maintain a regular sheet and at the end of the day, they need to show it to the higher department.
- Cashiers also need to have good communication skills as they face different customers every day. They are highly required to have friendly interactions with customers and other staff.
The minimum age required to be a dishwasher at The Cheesecake Factory is 18-years-old.
- The dishwashers always need to keep the utensils neat and clean at the table.
- As they are a part of the team, they need to ensure that all the dishes, glasses, spoons, forks, and other utensils undergo a proper sanitization process.
- They also need to keep the kitchen environment clean. The dishwashers are frequently required to sweep, mop, remove the trash, and clean restrooms.
- As they need to clean and work on different tasks the dishwashers should maintain and have the ability to stand for an extended period.
The minimum age required to be a factory server at The Cheesecake Factory is 18-years-old.
- The role of a server is quite different as compared to the job of a waiter. The server needs to maintain outstanding guest or customer service.
- The primary duty of a server is they need to describe everything on the menu, assist guests or customers, help in decision making, taking orders, delivering food, delivering beverages, and payments.
- An excellent verbal and communication skill is expected from the server of the factory. This is because the primary job of a server is to talk to different customers or guests at the factory.
The minimum age required to be a loader/unloader at The Cheesecake Factory is 18-years-old.
- Loaders at the factory are required to load all the packages, items, or any related products and help move them from one place to another.
- They should help in loading and unloading from the trucks or various vehicles.
- They need to make sure that the containers that the products come in are not damaged while moving from one place to another.
- They also need to ensure that the storage areas are clean and tidy.
The minimum age required to be a busser at The Cheesecake Factory is 18-years-old.
- Bussers are required to coordinate with the server and work together in sync.
- Bussers need to clean the dining room areas and set all the tables and chairs in their correct position.
- Other responsibilities of a busser include refilling bread baskets, beverages, rice bowls for the guests and customers.
- A busser must know how to work in a fast-paced working environment as they need to fill up and clean the table promptly.
To apply in the positions mentioned above and many more opened by the factory are the same. Interestingly, the age limit for the management department or to become a general manager at the local factory has been kept the same by the owner.
It is always a better option for those who have no experience to start with the entry-level job position at the factory. This will help the interested candidate to gain work experience and learn new things out of the position.
How Much Does An Employee At The Cheesecake Factory Corporate Limited Make?
The cheese-making company pays an average of $12 to the bakers in the factory. The average hourly rate can range from $8 – $30 in the cheese-making factory. We will be discussing all the salaries for all job positions in the factory but, the salary mostly differs from the location of the outlet.
|Job Name||Average Hourly Rate/Yearly Rate|
|Baker||$12 per hour|
|Host/Hostess||$10 per hour|
|Server||$13.80 per hour|
|Dishwasher||$11.15 per hour|
|Senior Manager||$60,500 per year|
|General Manager||$56,930 per year|
|Shift Leader||$34,400 per year|
|Lead Cashier||$12.05 per hour|
|Cashier||$10.25 per hour|
|Customer Sales Representative||$25,302 per year|
|Front End Associate||$30,900 per year|
|Benefits Analyst||$70,065 per year|
|HRIS Analyst of the factory||$104,500 per year|
|Human Resource Manager of the factory||$98,500 per year|
|Compensation Manager||$167,075 per year|
|Laborer/Worker||$10.05 per hour|
|Line Lead||$44,525 per year|
|Mixer||$14.65 per hour|
There will be very few people in the world who would not like to work in such a sweet-making factory. But, the interested candidate should inherit all the required skills asked from the factory. Some basic skills are expected from the selected applicants so that the business runs smoothly.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the varieties of food items served by The Cheesecake Factory?
Answer- The factory not only serves varieties of cheesecakes to the customers but serves delicious desserts, Salads, Flatbread Pizzas, Lunch Specials, Dinner Specials, Glamburgers, Sandwiches, Pasta, Steaks, Chicken strips, Desserts, and many more.
- Does the Cheesecake Factory offer senior or military discounts?
Answer- Unfortunately, as of now the cheese-making factory does not offer any discounts to the senior citizens or the military and the same is followed by all of their outlets.
- Are the Cheesecakes made by the factory-made on-site?
Answer- Yes, the cheesecakes made by the factory are made on-site for the customers. They are all made at different bakery production facilities that are located in Calabasas, California, and Rock Mount in North Carolina.
- What is the most ordered menu at The Cheesecake Factory?
Answer- Mostly, customers from all around the country order their special cheesecakes but, currently Cajun Jambalaya Pasta is topping the list. The dish has also been added to the favorites of the Cheesecake Factory.