Forever 21 is an American fast fashion retailer headquartered in California. It is well known for offering its customers trendy clothes at the lowest price. Along with clothes, it covers other elements of fashion hub and beauty products, accessories, spread across 790 outlets all over the world employing more than 30,000 employees. 16 years of age is the minimum age limit to fill in the application at Forever 21. However, these may only be accepted for entry-level positions with proper work permits. None below that should make a time investment that would turn out to be futile. 18 years is the sough for Forever 21 Hiring Age for employees in the other major fields. To know more about the hiring process, the dress code of the employees, the hours of work required to be done, the benefits an employee is provided with, the responsibilities and positions of work along with the hourly pay rate, you must scroll down your screen and continue reading to stay updated in all these spheres and more.
Forever 21 Hiring Age
The steps of hiring have been discussed below:
- Applications can be printed from the company website or sent online as well using your internet connectivity. You can choose either of them to forward your personal and professional details to the employer against a position you think you can meet the requirements for.
- Within a week, you should hear back from them regarding the scheduling of an interview if you are considered for a position on their work premises. Else you must call back or visit the store to get the confirmation of a red flag.
- Having prior experience is preferred as a bonus but is not compulsory by any chance.
- Required training is provided to all the employees to excel in their respective work fields.
- No drug test is required to be done on an applicant or an employee seeking employment.
- Background checks are also highly unlikely to occur unless there are some real concerns, as is clearly indicated in the application itself.
Some expected interview questions could be:
- Why did you choose to apply to our company?
- What do you know about the company?
- Have you been referred?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Can you add value to the company with your services?
- Where do you see yourself in the next few years?
- What has your previous work experience been like?
- What are your availability and salary expectation?
- How does the company fit into your career goals?
- What does customer service mean to you?
- How would you tackle this situation? ( a situational question might be asked to test your response)
It is important to prepare these basic questions and keep them ready to stand out in the interview. Also, you can prepare a list of questions to ask the team in case they approach you saying, “Do you have any questions that you would seek answers from us? Do grab this opportunity and show your interest, as shall be proved by your research and quickness in providing answers. If you have been wondering what to wear on the day of your interview, read below to get your answer.
Formals are usually picked for any interviewed one goes to. Still, you can also choose business casuals and look professional while having some comfort in the attire you wear. It is indeed heard that first impressions carry a hold of their own, but you definitely won’t consider that to be the sole reason for being hired. At the same time, you won’t let your dressing skills make you lose an opportunity at hand. So dress well and look stunning for an interview.
What are the various schedules of the week?
Monday to Saturday the store timings are from 10.00 am to 8.00 pm while on Sundays it is open from 12 pm to 7.00 pm
How long does the entire hiring process take?
This is a question of many applicants about how long they will need to make a time investment for the entire process to be held. According to a report from the Glassdoor Economic Research, it takes an average of 23 days to get hired by any company in the United States, some may have a speedier hiring process and still extend to 10 days as the minimum, and some that are really laid back when hiring employees, making the applications wait for around 53 days as the maximum waiting period before hiring.
Forever 21 applicants should consider spending approximately two weeks of their time maximum for the result of their application. There have been reports of instances where applicants have been able to impress the hiring team so much that they have made an excellent offer on the very spot. In contrast, other interviews are reviewed and discussed at length to deliver the results and take in only the best of those many people required to fill in for the vacant seats.
What are the perks and benefits of working at Forever 21?
There are several benefits to attract the attention of the applicants and employees:
- The company offers in-store discounts of 10% on merchandise, mobile plans, and Dell products for all its employees.
- Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, and Medical Insurance are also provided.
- Paid time off for vacations and sick days are other benefits.
How much do the employees in several positions make in an hour?
- Sales associate receives an average pay of $ 11 ranging from $ 8 to $ 14 in an hour.
- The assistant manager receives an average pay of $ 15 ranging from $ 11 to $ 21 in an hour.
- Visual merchandiser receives an average pay of $ 12 ranging from $ 9 to $ 17 in an hour.
- The retail store manager receives an average pay of $ 20 ranging from $ 14 to $ 30 in an hour.
- Team leader receives an average pay of $ 14 ranging from $ 10 to $ 18 in an hour.
- Cashier receives an average pay of $ 8 ranging from $ 7 to $ 10 in an hour.
- The stock clerk receives an average pay of $ 12 ranging from $ 9 to $ 15 in an hour.
All the payments of the employees are made on a bi–weekly basis.
Do the employees wear something specific?
No, they are only expected to wear trendy clothes as and which the store itself sells. Customers should be encouraged by clothes on the employees to pick a dress from the store as the new trend that looks amazing. Crop tops can also be worn as long as they are preferably worn with high waist jeans.