O’Reilly is a company that sells auto parts and services in the United States. It offers auto parts, replacement auto parts, tools, vehicle accessories, equipment, and other necessary vehicle essentials we may get from Oreilly. O’Reilly started its journey in 1957, and since then, it has increased its business and services by offering quality products and services to its customers. Let us know What are the Difference Between ‘O’Reilly Vs AutoZone’.
O’Reilly Vs AutoZone
AutoZone is a leading auto parts and accessories retailer in the US market. When it was founded in 1979, AutoZone was one of the most innovative business ideas because there were only a few companies in the market offering such services. AutoZone operates more than six thousand stores in four countries: the United States, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Brazil, and the Virgin Islands.
AutoZone and O’Reilly provide some of the same services, such as car repair and battery replacement, but when the products and services of AutoZone and O’Reilly are compared, both companies are competitors. You can buy products related to automotive parts and accessories from AutoZone. It also provides services for repairing vehicles of different models and companies. It does not offer franchises because AutoZone stores are corporately owned by AutoZone itself.
AutoZone provides professional mechanics for car repairs, vehicle servicing, and other related services for your vehicles. O’Reilly operates over 5,600 stores in 47 states across the United States. Both companies are leading OEM and high-quality third-party auto part sellers, and you can get some manufactured and original products from O’Reilly and AutoZone. However, both are different companies, and this difference is evident in their services, methods of working, and products. A few more such differences come out between O’Reilly and AutoZone.
Advantages of AutoZone:
AutoZone is one of the leading auto repair service provider companies, and it provides quality services at affordable prices, which attracts more customers to AutoZone.
- AutoZone prepares its car batteries, brake pads, and a few more essential car parts you can get under the brand name Duralast.
- AutoZone offers its products and services at affordable prices, and you can also get discounts and cash back at the stores of AutoZone, which may reduce your costs and be useful for you.
- The return policy of AutoZone is easy, and you can return the products with your receipt if you purchased the wrong product from AutoZone for your vehicle.
- AutoZone accepts returns of its products within 90 days of product delivery, with the original receipt of purchase, and you have not used the item.
- AutoZone offers a price matching policy, which attracts customers to the store because they can get quality vehicle appliances at lower prices.
- The warranty period for AutoZone products depends on the products you buy from AutoZone. However, you can get a warranty for more than six months on small vehicle goods while on batteries and other heavy items. You can get a guarantee for more than one year. If you want to extend the warranty period for AutoZone products, then you must pay more at AutoZone.
Advantages of O’Reilly:
O’Reilly is a top competitor of AutoZone. It offers products and services like AutoZone. O’Reilly replaces batteries and provides skillful mechanics for repairing your vehicle. O’Reilly has over 5,600 stores in 47 states across the United States where you can get various vehicle essential products and services.
- O’Reilly has started manufacturing some auto parts, and you can get all types of accessories, exterior, and other vehicle appliances at O’Reilly stores.
- The products and services of O’Reilly are available at lower prices, and you can get quality products at O’Reilly.
- O’Reilly provides expert and experienced mechanics for repairing vehicles, and they can also advise you regarding the issues with your car.
- You can return the products from O’Reilly whenever you want, but you must have the original receipt of shopping and the products should be as delivered by O’Reilly.
- If you are a regular customer of O’Reilly, you can get discounts, cash back, and rewards there.
- AutoZone follows a price match policy, and it could be more beneficial for customers if they find any product at a lower price at any store, and then O’Reilly will offer them the same product at a lower price.
- The warranty period on the products of O’Reilly depends on the product you buy from O’Reilly, and you can increase the period of warranty for the items of O’Reilly by paying some extra money at O’Reilly.
Comparison of AutoZone and O’Reilly on Different Facts
AutoZone has an impressive presence in the US market than O’Reilly, and AutoZone offers its products and services in a few other countries besides the US, whereas O’Reilly operates stores in all but one of those states.
The market capital of AutoZone is higher than O’Reilly’s. O’Reilly sells replacement parts such as sensors, wipers, a new battery, and a few other items, and the store’s business is growing over time.
The pricing of products at O’Reilly and AutoZone is almost the same, and the pricing depends on the products you buy from either AutoZone or O’Reilly.
O’Reilly’s warranty period and return policy are a little more flexible than those of AutoZone; you can return products from AutoZone within 90 days, whereas O’Reilly gives you more time to return a product and also offers an extended warranty period. AutoZone and O’Reilly provide free shipping on products you order from their websites. You can also have your products delivered to your local or nearest store.
O’Reilly vs. AutoZone According to Employees’ Perspective and Business Hours:
AutoZone has employed more than 100,000 people, while the number of employees at O’Reilly is almost 84,000. AutoZone pays its employees an annual salary ranging from $43,811 to $88,968, with the average wage being $57,555.The average pay range at O’Reilly is from $33,105 to $85,424 for its employees in one year. The pay range at both companies varies according to your position, performance, experience, achievements, the location of the store, your working hours, and a few other factors that will determine your stipends at O’Reilly and AutoZone.
AutoZone and O’Reilly employees receive important benefits such as health, life, dental, vision, accidental insurance, retirement plans, paid time off, sick leave, tuition reimbursement, and more.
The business hours of O’Reilly are from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. from Monday to Friday, while on Saturday and Sunday, the business hours start at 8 a.m. and end at 8 p.m. The business hours of AutoZone start at 7:30 a.m. and end at 9:00 p.m.
Now We’ve learnt about ‘O’Reilly Vs AutoZone’, AutoZone and O’Reilly are two of the top automotive companies in the USA, and these two are top competitors for each other in the market, but if you compare AutoZone with O’Reilly, then the market presence and revenue of AutoZone are higher than O’Reilly. AutoZone has more stores than O’Reilly. AutoZone operates its products and services in multiple countries, while O’Reilly works in the USA and some places in Canada. AutoZone has more employees than O’Reilly. However, the pay range and benefits for the employees in both organizations are almost the same. You can get free shipping on products from both O’Reilly and AutoZone, and the working hours of both companies vary according to the location of their stores.
- Can I return an AutoZone part to any AutoZone store?
If you have a purchase receipt. You can return your order to any local or nearby AutoZone store.
- When can you return an item to O’Reilly?
You can initiate a return to O’Reilly within 60 days of the original order date.