The moment you intend to become better at a particular task, the earlier you acquaint yourself with what Raikov Effect entails. The Raikov Effect is a popular type of invented hypnosis approach. It serves as an approach that allows an individual to mimic his target and effectively act like him. In other words, the individual can accomplish what his target has done or visualize himself as the intended target. In this article, we shall explore what the raikov effect entails.
What Is The Raikov Effect?
The Raikov Effect is a genius brain power program that allows an individual to imagine and believe that he is another person. Invented by the legendary neuropsychologist Dr. Vladimir Raikov in the 1960s, it allows the individual to undergo a series of envisioning himself as another person. Performing this task was to heal any negative effect on the subconscious mind and improve his skill. To achieve this, Raikov introduced seven techniques in his original idea. However, as time went by, researchers have made changes to these original ideas by crafting a new Raikov Effect. This new effect results in a five-step process that influences one’s action.
What Are The Seven Original Techniques Of The Raikov Effect?
In his experiment, Dr. Raikov introduced seven elements to help his subjects envision the people they wanted to become. When eventually implemented, these seven elements helped the subject perform a given task at a very high level. These seven elements include:
- Hypnosis and Deep Trance. Hypnosis is the process of adopting a trance-like state to suppress unwanted memories or experiences. Raikov used this step for his tested subjects to achieve the intended result. Here, one’s mind drifts into a mild trance to suppress any negative experience. The goal here is to focus on whatever is to be achieved during the process. That is, the individual must concentrate on what he wants to accomplish. Any interference with the concentration may not achieve the intended result. Hence, the need for hypnosis arises.
- Relaxation. Relaxation is another critical step in achieving the Raikov Effect. Here, Raikov ensured that the subject was in a state of profound relaxation. As a result, the subject was at rest and was willing to receive the necessary information. One crucial way of doing this is by performing breathing activities. To start, the tested subject must be situated in a quiet and calm environment. Staying in a quiet environment helps him to block the outside world and focus on himself. By doing this, he enters a trance state that activates your subconscious mind. Hence, you have access to communicate with your subconscious mind and proceed to the next step.
- Visualization. Visualization is the trigger of all stages. It determines the level of their performance. It envisions the subjects on what they want to do. For visualization to occur, the subject must have a goal. Does he want to visualize Mozart or Rembrandt? Or does he want to improve a particular skill? One unique thing about visualization is that the subject must have someone he can visualize. Having someone to visualize only makes the task easier. Why? He is subconsciously induced to act like that individual. Hence, he carries out a given task effectively through the constant images he has created in his mind.
- Suggestion. A suggestion is the en route method in shaping the subjects’ minds. Suggestions occur as a result of the communication existing between the subject and his mind. How? Visualization influences the subconscious part of the mind to give new ideas to the subject. These new ideas are termed suggestions. Suggestions allow the subject to shape thoughts that will influence his life. With suggestions, the subjects understand what to do, when to do it, and how to do it. It makes the person envisage the targeted individual and reflect on the lessons gotten from the individual’s life. With this, he tends to act like an individual, including his skills.
- Positive Thinking. Negative thoughts are the consequences of accessing the negative subconscious mind. However, that changes after the suggestion stage have taken place. Why? Having the subject think about who he wants to become influences his negative thoughts. Then, with the input of more positive suggestions, the negative subconscious mind adapts to positivity. As time goes on, the conscious mind which influences the subject’s life gets changed with these positive thoughts.
- Belief. Belief is another stage Raikov used in achieving his result. Here, he encouraged his subjects to believe that their imaginations would become realities. This is only possible as a result of the preceding stages. The stages influenced the subjects in raising a conviction on what they could achieve.
- Modeling. In modeling, the subject tends to envisage his own behavior on the targeted individual. This is to create a balanced and complete process.
Did The Original Techniques Work?
Yes. The original techniques worked on the tested subjects Raikov experimented with. It gave them huge advantages as they skipped years of study and practice, unlike the targeted individuals. By identifying with who they wanted to become, they could see the world through the target’s eyes and actualize their goals. Besides, the techniques unlocked parts of the brain that were dormant, tapped into its potentials, and made them unleash it appropriately. In other words, the subject could gain the skills they wanted to have.
Who Were The Subjects The Techniques Were Applied To?
Raikov worked with college students to prove the tenacity of his techniques. He hypnotized the students by making them believe that they were creative geniuses from history. One of the students included a female physics student, which Raikov was convinced to be the legendary painter – Raphael. As a result, the lady could produce amazing drawings effortlessly. She was so brilliant in her skill that her professors were astounded by her papers. She continually practiced during art sessions and produced varieties of artworks, including “Raphael, 1590”. One remarkable feature to note about the lady was that she had no interest in art until Raikov convinced her. His conviction made her continue her artistic journey.
Another person Raikov was able to experiment on was a student from the Moscow Conservatory of Music in front of an audience. When the student played at first, he played poorly and showed little enthusiasm in his performance. However, when Raikov convinced him that he was the legendary Fritz Kreisler, he produced an excellent performance for the audience. Another example was a female student he was convinced to be Sergei Rachmaninoff, a student in chess, mathematics, and other disciplines.
What is the New Raikov Effect?
Raikov’s original technique was a brilliant invention that produced more positive results. However, as time went by, new researchers found innovative ways to achieve similar results. This results in the new Raikov Effect. The new Raikov Effect is a unique combination of the original techniques and some other techniques. It is faster, easier, and more convenient than the former. Also, this new effect doesn’t use the original seven elements. Instead, a modified five-procedure step was introduced to replace it. An example is the absence of hypnosis or deep trance. These five steps enable the tested subject to focus more, develop vital skills, increase their intelligence, and enjoy unending benefits. These five elements include:
- Visualization. Visualization occurs when your mind creates mental images. It is the ability to imagine events that create specific results in reality. It happens unexpectedly for no reason. Thanks to the brain, the subject has the ability to conceive the imaginations into reality. Here, it is not just an organ; it is a tool that accomplishes what the mind is set to do. So, how does visualization work? One crucial way of achieving visualization is by having a goal. Having a goal keeps the subjects focused on what they want to actualize. Irrespective of the several images that pop into the mind, the goal connects all images to a logical conclusion. Do they want to complete a task, improve a skill, or intend to be like someone? It all goes down to the goal and how they see themselves accomplishing it.
- Swapping Heads. Swapping heads is another key element in achieving the Raikov Effect. It entails swapping heads with the targeted individual, who is usually a genius. This technique makes the subject believe that they can think from the target’s perspective and act like them. Achieving this technique depends on the subject’s ability to visualize. By visualizing the genius, you get to have a clear vision of what you want to learn from them. To visualize the genius, you have to know about them. You could read a book or listen to podcasts to learn about them. The more you learn about them, the more you want to be like them or attain their skill level. By doing this, you get lots of benefits such as improving your skill, identifying a problem, learning from a new perspective, gaining insights, and many more.
- The “As If” Technique. The “As If” technique is another concept that is adopted to achieve the Raikov Effect. Adopted by the American psychologist William James in the 20th century, the technique revealed the relationship between people’s emotions and behavior. Here, people didn’t need to wait to feel an emotion before they become overwhelmed by that emotion. Instead, they could act as if they felt the emotion to be consumed by that emotion. That implies that acting as if you are in a position changes the way you feel about that position. Hence, your behavior changes due to your changed feelings. How is this possible? Research tells us that the brain is wired to feel that way. Since the brain can not differentiate between imagination and reality, one could lead it and compel it to get a message. Therefore, you don’t have to wait for something to make you happy before you are eventually happy. Instead, you can act as if you are happy to be truly happy. This technique has proven to be useful in adopting and recreating positive emotions such as happiness, confidence, optimism, bravery, determination, motivation, and many more.
- NLP and Anchors. NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) is a process of understanding how people attain success through their thoughts, feelings, languages, behavior, etc. This concept is closely related to modeling in the original technique. Here, researchers study people who are successful in a particular field to determine how they achieve success. Then, they apply the method to other individuals to get them to that level of success. Achieving this is a result of some specially-developed devices such as anchoring, reframing, and future pacing. These techniques help in modifying the subject’s perception to produce positive results.
On the other hand, anchors are one of the specially-developed devices used for NLP. It acts as a trigger between memories and their associated feelings or stimulus. That is, it links past events to the current feeling of a subject. An instance is a smell. When you smell freshly-baked bread, it could remind you of the times you watched your mother work in the kitchen. Also, it could remind you of the time you worked with your mum in the kitchen. When you knead the dough, pour the batter into the baking pans, watch it bake in the oven, and so on. That is the work of an anchor. It attaches a physical stimulus to the related memories.
Different types of anchors exist, and they are usually in various forms. Some of it include:
- Visual Anchor. Visual anchors are in the form of internal or external objects. For example, it could be the image you created in your mind or the object you see in the environment. For these objects to be classified as anchors, they need to have the power to evoke or arouse a feeling in you. Examples of these anchors include a person, a landscape, horizon, or image created in mind.
- Auditory Anchors. These are sounds that trigger a feeling or memories. It can also evoke one to perform a particular action. For instance, humming a familiar tune or whistling could remind you of a pleasant experience in the past. It can also occur when you constantly repeat motivating sentences to yourself. For example, sentences such as “I’m getting stronger” could be motivating for an individual.
- Kinesthetic Anchor. Kinesthetic implies movement or touch that triggers a feeling. It could be a tap on the shoulder, a massage, or any other form of touch. These touches are used to activate a feeling that keeps one in a positive state. For instance, having a massage could bring a sense of calmness or relief to a person. With NLP, you get to change the way you think and ultimately behave. Here, you also have access to several benefits such as improving a skill, staying motivated, reducing stress, eliminating unbelief, remaking productivity, and so on.
- Action. Action is the final step in achieving the Raikov Effect. This sums up the preceding steps and shows how effective they really are. Here, you take the skill you have intended to practice into the real world. Then, you practice it continues to give you the desired result.
What Are The Benefits Of The New Raikov Effect?
The new Raikov Effect works on the area in which it is applied. Is it to learn a new skill, break an old habit, or have a pleasant experience? It all depends on where it is applied. Here are some areas that showcase its effect.
- Mental Agility and Superiority. The New Raikov Effect heightens brainpower. Thanks to visualization and swapping heads make the individual better in terms of cognitive activities. Here, one can learn faster and better or perform any cognitive related tasks.
- Financial Freedom. The New Raikov Effect prompts the subject to attain a new level of financial security. Through this technique, you can adopt the billionaire mindset, work towards it, and amass great wealth.
- Health and Fitness. Health and Fitness is another application area of the New Raikov Effect. Here, you can improve your overall health and well-being. In fitness, you can choose to achieve a particular goal such as losing weight, staying fit, and more.
- Improving Personal Power. The New Raikov Effect enables you to embrace positivity in your daily task. As you embrace positivity, your feelings change, and you begin to act towards it. Emotions such as confidence, bravery, happiness, and so on become attached to your life.
- Enhancing Creativity And Performance. The New Raikov Effect has loads of potential for artistic skills. Here, you can adopt any skill and improve brilliantly on it. As long as you have a goal and you visualize the person you want to be, you have a higher chance of being brilliant in your chosen skill.
How To Use The New Raikov Effect?
Like a new skill or object, the raikov effect also requires three ways by which it can be implemented. The three ways in which one can apply this technique include:
- Going Through The Technique In The Head. The new Raikov effect consists of five elements. One can effectively memorize these elements and put them into practice. The only one that doesn’t require memorization is the “action” phase. One can think of the rest to produce optimal results. The more one practices these techniques, the better he becomes at it. Practicing the techniques in your head enables your brain to adopt the process quickly and become better.
- Recording An Audio Version. You can apply the technique by recording it on a device yourself and then playing it when needed. During this process, you can insert the person you want to visualize or the skill you want to acquire during this process. By doing this, you get to see yourself actualizing the moment. First, however, you have to note that the person you intend to visualize is someone you know. For example, it could be a friend, relative, teacher, or role model. If you don’t know the person, you can acquaint yourself with the necessary information about the person. After this, you can relax and listen to the audio to produce more effectively.
- Using The Included “Listen Along” Audio. The new Raikov Effect course consists of recommended “listen along ” audios. The audios of ten minutes cover some areas the technique can be applied on. All you have to do is sit back and hit the “play” menu and listen. If you are just new to this technique, this option is suitable for you.
When To Use The New Raikov Effect?
The new Raikov effect has to be used at the appropriate time. Here, we have compiled a list of sessions on when to apply this technique.
- First Thing In The Morning. Applying this technique in the morning gets you ready for the day’s task. Here, you can acquaint yourself with the necessary techniques before stepping out to perform the day’s activities.
- During Lunch Break. If you feel you need to revitalize your energy level, applying the technique during a break will be the best option. In addition, you can use the technique to boost your level of self-confidence and remain optimistic about a particular task.
- In The Evening. After going through a stressful day, applying this technique can be another favorable option. Here, you can practice the five elements to remain calm and enjoy the bliss of the atmosphere.
- Before Going To Bed. Applying the technique can help your resting moment. You can get a healthy sleep thanks to this technique while looking forward to the next day.
How To Get The New Raikov Effect?
The Raikov Effect is divided into two categories. However, due to changes by scientists, the new Raikov Effect’s resources seem to be more prominent. Today, you can get the resources through different formats such as PDF, MP3, and more.
By repeating and practicing these elements consistently, you have a high chance of having a genius mindset.