Telecommunication companies are what provide us with the network we use in accessing the internet. These companies provide wireless voice and data services for consumers to use in their daily life. Mobile employees enjoy the best discount on phone lines. There is a 25% discount on store accessories but the major discount is the great 75% off services/plans on your phone bill and no credit check on financing devices. To find out more perks , benefits and T-Mobile employee discount they enjoy and if it’s worth working there, keep reading!
What Do T-Mobile Employees Do?
T -Mobile was founded in 1999 and they are a telecommunications company that specializes in products like wireless PDAs, Cellular telephones, Tablet PCs. Their headquarters is in Germany and they provide services like mobile communications, DSL which stands for Digital Subscriber Line is used for digital data transmission and connection to the internet.
Employees at T -mobile work in different sections, they include:
- Retail – Employees here lead the charge in stores and come up with solutions that make a difference right in the customer’s hands. They have a first-hand connection with the customers, by helping with purchases and informing them about current sales or updates.
- Customer Care – They are active and on their feet as they have direct contact with the customers. They answer the questions and help in sorting out the problems they may have as regards the goods and services of the company. They resolve complaints and address issues.
- Business Sales – Leading a company to the next level isn’t always an easy task, the business sales team brainstorm on strategies that can be used in boosting the sales of the company’s products.
- Technology – This team puts together creativity and modern technology in pushing the image of the company. The ideas cultivated are worked on and brought to life
- Corporate – The employees here vote on decisions that spike the change in the company. They are present in major sectors in the company. Members of the team are the power-holders.
T -mobile also offers opportunities like internships, training, and hands-on experiences that help your career and give you a clearer direction on what path you intend to take.
Their motto states that ‘ people come first and their core values are: progress through innovation, work for youth and communities at large, and compassion towards the planet.
Do T -Mobile Employees Get Paid Well?
Working at T -mobile comes with its benefits. Employees there get paid an average of about $12 per hour and the minimum salary per annum is about $30,000.
Their work hours are approximate to be within 70-80 hours per week, carrying out tasks that generally apply to the section you may belong to. The typical hiring age for them is 18 years and older with the requirements of a high school degree for basic entry-level roles.
What Is The Interview Process For T -Mobile Employees Like?
Like every other job interview, T -mobile is not an exception to the basic standard used in the hiring process. With an employment rate of over 75,000 people, T -mobile carries out its interview process with requirements such as background checks, verification from past employees and-so-on.
They do admire when a person is customer-friendly because their motto relates to the importance of having good customer relationships. You should also be ready to learn because they employ you to further your position in your career path.
What Other Benefits Do T -Mobile Employees Enjoy?
Working for T -mobile asides from getting paid for your job also comes with perks and benefits. There are amazing discounts and additional interests for the future. These perks include:
- Education -T-mobile provides the funding for five full-time employees and other financial aid such as tuition to other schools for both full and part-time employees. They increase their chances of more opportunities in the future.
- Investing options – Various options such as the 401(k) plan, purchase plan that allows you to grab T -mobile US stick at a discount, and an annual employee stock grant are all available.
- Health Benefits – Insurance plans that cover dental, medical, and vision are just icing on the cake. They also give health pro-consultants services, flexible spending accounts, and more for part-time employees.
- Paid Leave – They pay on your R&R ( rest and recreation) time. With paid time off, they want you to have convenience and control over how you want to recharge.
- Sweet discounts that cover fantastic accessories and rate plans that are mind-blowingly awesome for everyday stuff they carry.
- Family support – Financial and wellness support to reduce the burdens that come with childcare or even adoption and help in navigating the details.
The perks they offer are mouth-watering and have even more available for their employees.
T – mobile employees enjoy good discounts and benefits that come alongside their regular pay. Their discounts are great with up to 75% off on their phone bill and other perks like investment options, health support among many others.