English words and language become complicated when it comes to a very hectic day or sometimes a busy day. In hurry, people write or pronounce whatever comes to their mind at first. This becomes the reason for being an unknown person to the English words, sentences, and paragraphs. Which is correct?- Busyness v/s Business.
This is something because of the pronunciation of the words. Some words are pronounced as something else but have a different spelling as compared to the pronunciation.
Knight is a word that is pronounced as Night because the letter ‘K’ is silent.
Sometimes, people get confused upon such words which trouble us due to a lack of understanding.
Similarly, Busyness and Business are two different words with different meanings.
Let’s understand the difference between the words with their meanings and examples.
- As the word suggests it’s related to busy people or the state of being busy.
- The word busy-ness is used to really describe someone’s busy schedule in detail or depth.
- Busy is a word that describes the work someone has for the entire day.
- Adding ‘ness’ to it, makes it more clear about the real state of being busy. It actually describes the word in a more clear way.
- Having a lot of work to be done or pending work to be done or extra hours work to be done can be termed as Busyness.
- It’s not a common word or not that much in practice. Because Workload is the word used in place of busyness(mostly).
- Workload cannot be always used for everyone. Kids might use busyness or busy instead of workload as it is much suitable and relatable to them
- Accordingly, employers or workers might use the word Workload instead of Busyness because it seems more relatable and suitable to their situation.
- Raman’s busyness shows how much time he has for other things.
- Shivi spends 8 hours on her laptop, which shows her busyness in the modern world.
- The Busyness of today’s children has increased their interest in indoor activities.
- Her busyness reflects a lot of arrogance and introvertness.
- In the world of business, Rahul is busy doing creepy things.
- The Modification is necessary to avoid busyness.
- Creative people have busyness and activeness in their practical knowledge.
- Sam has a great taste of being busy with her hair flix.
- The busyness in her is positively leading to achievement and great exposure.
- He developed his personality being busy with his missions and visions.
So, here we can see how the word Busyness is demonstrated in different situations.
- The word Business is related to work or means of earning a living.
- Owning a work of any commodity or products or services is Business.
- It’s an economic activity, which means to earn money through it.
- Having a business means having a source of income for their livelihood.
- Business is a wider term in terms of the environment and other areas of industry.
- Mr. Shivdeep has a business of daily wear clothes in the new city.
- Ratan is doing an online business from home of Aroma candles and earning a living through it.
- The source of income for Arpit’s family is their own business of textile industry which has a branch in India, as well.
- Reliance company has a great value in India. The business has been a great achievement of The Ambani’s
- Ratan Tata chose to do business for the good of others and provide the best possible products to their ultimate customers.
- Doing a business is a risk as well as a responsibility to handle each and everything.
- The business of pickles by mommy has a great demand in Rajasthan.
- Rituja’s parents work for new startup businesses promoting creativity and innovation.
- The business of leather bags is in trend and made a great demand in the market.
- Paper bags is a new trendy business for youngsters and occupies a larger market area as of now.
Business is a word used for the term of earning a source of income for a standard of living.
To a greater extent, everyone needs to have good hands-on language part and practice more on the description plus pronunciation to have a clear understanding of things. Extracting words and defining them into your own words or giving them your understanding can help you understand things on a big or large scale. Not to forget rules and other things can be all done by remembering things in your way.
Apply things practically to avoid making mistakes or confusion in your head. It’s a saying that to remember something you need to practice it more and mug up less. Using words that trouble you can become a reason for stress. Try to understand the words, the pronunciation, meaning, objective, and then it will be easy to use the correct word with all the assumptions to it.
As we discussed the words and differentiated between them we concluded that one word describes the state of being busy whereas, another word describes the source of earning.
The difference between the two words Busyness and Business have two different meanings. Hence, as per the evaluation and analysis on the words, it’s clear that busyness is a state of being busy or not available at the moment. And business is an occupation or mode of earning a better living through providing the customers with their basic needs and requirements.