Deep research has been conducted on the official website, and Tesla is hiring in the United States of America currently, but you need certain qualifications to get your dream job at Tesla. Let us see how to check the job application status at Tesla.
Qualifications To Get Job at Tesla
- High school diploma or GED (General Education Development) or GED (General Education Diploma)
- Secondary vehicle education or similar military service experience
- You must be at least 18 years old.
You should have the above qualifications to get your dream job at Tesla.
- This lengthy process can take up to 3-6 months from the time you submit your resume to the time you receive your appointment letter.
Steps to get job at Tesla
Now you’re probably wondering what the next steps are to get your dream job at Tesla. Let me walk you through it; it’s a five-step process.
- Phone screening by a recruiter
- Online assessment.
- Hiring manager phone interview
- on-site interview panel.
- application results (job offer or no offer).
It is described in detail one by one below ⬇️
Phone screening by a recruiter
In this, a recruiter calls you, and it can last up to 30 minutes maximum. In this session, you can be asked about your skills, work history, training, problem-solving skills, how to deal with certain challenges, and salary expectations.
They will test you to see if you are qualified for the position and if you have the necessary qualifications and skills.
This is 7 days test, and you will be tested in several ways, like:
- Technical skills.
- Hogan personality test (your attitude towards your fellow employees and your overall personality).
- Your analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Numerical and Excel understanding
Senior positions should expect more rigorous testing over an extended period. This test tests your abilities, attitude toward problems, and how you present yourself in front of challenges.
Hiring manager phone interview
If you received this phone call, you have passed the big technical exam and you are almost done. You may be asked some interview questions during this stage; here are some examples:
- What qualities do you think fit a Tesla staff employee?
- What is the biggest challenge you foresee in this role?
- Have you ever solved a problem with little to no information? How did you do it?
- How would you change the culture of Tesla?
Your abilities are thus tested to determine whether you are suitable for the company environment. This is the main target for this interview call.
On-site interview panel
If the hiring manager is satisfied with your technical skills, problem-solving abilities, and attitude, then you are almost selected for the job and one step closer to your goal.
In this, you will be provided with 30-minute presentations in front of a panel of Tesla’s finest, and one tough problem will be given to you to solve. You have to tell them how you have solved it and with what steps, so you have to remember each step, and this can be the road to your seat in Tesla’s office.
Tesla Job Application status
Once you have cracked all four of the above steps, the team will do a detailed analysis of your interview, and once they are satisfied, they will send you your appointment letter and you will get your job at Tesla.
Now you might be thinking that to find out where you should apply for your dream job at Tesla, go to this website: https://www.tesla.com/careers.
Perks at Tesla
Before concluding this article one of Tesla’s employee experiences with the company is quoted in this para the perks written below which are provided by Tesla are described in brief:-
- Free food is provided to every employee and the experience is just like a hotel usually there are fruit loops, pretzels something like that it is not healthy but tasty, fine, and enjoyable.
- Equity in the company the employee gets equity (shares) in the company and it depends upon the position of the employee, you get them after completing one year of employment and they are dispersed after 6 months over your reward and it is a great long-term asset.
- Insurance: health insurance, dental insurance, and vision insurance are covered by Tesla for their employees.
- In the commuter program, the company does carpool with a bunch of other employees and pays for the car and gas. The SUV is shared among 6 employees and it saves the environment one of Tesla’s missions.
If you believe you can achieve your goals in life, you can get a Tesla job. I have provided you with all of the information about the job and how to apply for it, and I will attach the company’s official website at the end so you can refer to it for more information.
For more information, you can visit its official website. https://www.tesla.com/
Frequently asked questions (FAQ):
- Is it difficult to find a job at Tesla?
Ans. Everything in this world is difficult, but it is not impossible; finding a job at Tesla is difficult, but you can do so by building your resume after extensive research and upskilling yourself by practicing previous interview questions.
- What is the average salary at Tesla?
Ans. It depends upon the role you get in the company; the average Tesla salary is $35,000 for a scheduler and $185,000 for a deputy manager.
- Tesla is hiring without a degree?
Ans. Elon Musk says that it won’t hold you back if you don’t have any degree in Tesla; all you need are the desired skills and knowledge.
- What extra perks do Tesla employees get?
- health insurance for them.
- Pay and compensation
- Unique benefits include discounted accessories and upgrades, as well as a free full self-driving capability option package, among others.