Zaxby’s, a fast-casual chicken restaurant with more than 600 outlets in the southern United States, is responsible for the recruiting of its employees. Employees are hired for hourly part-time roles and full-time salaried positions at the popular chain. Let’s know about Zaxby’s Shift Hours.
The minimum age to be employed at Zaxby: 18 years old is the minimum age for employment at Zaxby’s.
Zaxby’s work hours: Zaxby’s operates 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
Available roles at Zaxby’s: Restaurant manager, Cook, Assistant manager
Employment Opportunities at Zaxby’s
A crew member is the most prevalent position in the casual chicken business, and the position comprises most of the duties required for day-to-day operations. It also provides an opportunity for skilled restaurant managers to work with the company. Entry-level employment normally requires only a high school diploma or GED, whereas management positions are often reserved for people with restaurant experience and, sometimes, for a university degree holder.
A career at Zaxby’s requires a high level of professionalism, a knack for customer service, and a willingness to please customers.
Candidates at the entry-level level should therefore be willing to engage with the public and abide by stringent sanitary rules in the workplace. This includes assisting crew members on a day-to-day basis to meet or exceed the standard set by the establishment’s management or supervisory staff. For a brand to be successful, it must be able to multitask throughout peak times of business and retain the quality of both food and services.
Zaxby’s employment and salary options
Zaxby’s jobs have a 16-year-old minimum age requirement. Additionally, applicants’ communication skills, reliability, team-oriented work ethic, and customer service skills as well as positive attitudes are taken into account. Aspiring restaurant workers could consider roles such as:
- Cooking meals, sanitation, stock management, handling cash registers, and engaging with customers are some of the primary responsibilities.
- Start-up salaries for Zaxby’s team members range from $20,000 to $30,000. After a certain amount of time at the company, employees can expect to earn between $9.00 or $10.00 per hour.
- Employees must be able to work swiftly and efficiently in order to thrive at Zaxby.
- Recruiting and training fresh staff, organizing work schedules, handling payroll, ordering meals and marketing items, boosting sales, and guaranteeing customer satisfaction are some of the key responsibilities.
- Assistant managers at Zaxby’s restaurants make approximately $8.00 and $9.00 per hour upon employment. At the beginning of your employment, you may earn somewhere around $9.00 and $10.00 per hour, based on your experience level. It is estimated that the majority of assistant managers earn an hourly wage of $8 to $11.
- It is not uncommon for Zaxby’s general managers to earn an annual compensation of roughly $30,000. Increments in annual pay contribute to a yearly salary of $40,000 to $45,000.
- It’s usual for Zaxby’s managerial positions to demand high school diplomas as well as prior fast-food sector or management experience. Candidates must also be at least 18 years old.
Basic duties involve food preparation, adherence to basic sanitary practices, and following regulatory measures. At the starting of their employment, cooks are generally paid a minimum wage.
Applicants with friendly and professional service skills and the potential to meet service standards with ease and consistency are given a preference.
Tips For Applying
Franchising affects the employment process at the majority of Zaxby’s restaurants. A handful of stores ask you to pay a visit to pick up hiring documents while most of them make their employment forms available online.
It doesn’t matter where you work, employers are always looking for people who are fast learners and have good customer service skills. People working in the kitchen must be open to interacting with customers regularly and should have prior experience of handling hot cooking equipment/materials and always appearing presentable.
Unless applicants are competing for managerial positions, the hiring process for entry-level positions only spans over a day or two. Applicants must attend brief meetings which are often followed by interviews. Sometimes applicants are hired on the spot. Follow up with the restaurant of your choosing when enough time has passed since you submitted your application and you haven’t heard back from them. Usually, it takes a day or two.
Benefits of Working at Zaxby’s
Zaxby’s offers a wide range of industry-standard perks to its employees, including flexible scheduling, paid training, and cheap meals are some of the few. Uniforms may also be provided for free or at a reduced cost to the employees in some cases.
Work benefits, such as medical insurance, paid vacation and 401(k) retirement plans provide employees with a rewarding work environment. promotion opportunities, salary increments, and a friendly working environment provide staff with goals and aspirations.
Zaxby’s Pay Scale
|Average Salary||Salary Range|
|Assistant Manager||$9.5Per hour||$9-$10Per hour|
|General Managers||$30k annually|| $30k-$40k( with increments)|
Wrapping it up
In 2013, Zaxby’s collaborated and obtained property rights of 25 Division I universities and colleges with a focus on basketball and football teams. There are a total of six major athletic conferences represented by the sponsorship across the United States.
The deal includes schools of mid-Atlantic, Midwest, and Southeast regions of the United States.