As one graduate from medical school, he may pursue the practice of medicine under the guidelines and supervision of a much more senior doctor in his field. That is what residency is called. The residency program or training for one to be a gynecologist in Obstetrics and Gynecology has a time of four years. With the completion of one’s residency, one can take an exam wh9ch will determine their future in the field. An OBGYN is a doctor who specializes in female reproductive health and pregnancy. The program includes broad experience in the field of gynecology. It includes ambulatory medicine with a priority on training for situations and cases, including the menopause clinic and many more. The educational settings include continuity clinics, daily rounds, formal conferences, combined conferences, and science seminars with related subspecialties in the field of OBGYN. With the help of these different programs, medical candidates are presented with time to combine the educational and research aspects of Obstetrics and Gynecology.let us know abut that the Salaries For OB-GYN Residents.
The average salary for an OBGYN resident in the United States
The average salary presented for the job of an OBGYN resident is around $164,142 per annum. The highest amount of money earned by OBGYN residents is in Denver, with an average salary of $169,369 per annum, which equates to 3% more than the United States average. The salary amount for the job falls between $53,392 and $187,200 per annum, with 57% of employees earning an amount of $187,200 per annum. If one files for tax, with an estimated federal tax of 32% taken out, one could expect to take home an amount of $129,927 per annum, which equates to a $5,414 monthly salary amount.
Salaries according to different cities in the United States
The salary amount for a job varies depending on different factors, and location is an important one of those factors.
- The salary presented by Atkinson is around $113,031 per annum, while San Francisco suggests a salary of $108,642 per year. Bolinas presents an amount of $107,961 per year, while Marysville presents an amount of $105,208 per year for salary amount.
- Ramble Wood presents an amount of $103,966 per year salary for the job, while Frankston presents an amount of $103,772 per annum.
- Stone Ridge presents a $103,277 per year salary amount, while San Jose presents a $102,788 per year salary amount. The salary amount presents in Phoenix is around $88,299 per annum, while in Seattle, one is presented an amount of $99,332 per annum.
- Philadelphia suggests an amount of $118,651 per year, while, in Las Vegas, one is presented with an amount of $78,085 per year salary amount for the job. Houston and Dallas present an amount of $84,906 and $77,601 per annum, respectively, for the job of an OBGYN resident.
- Belle suggests an amount of $101,781 per year, while in Jackson one earns an amount of $101,162 per year salary amount for the job of an OBGYN resident in the United States.
Salary ranges based on post-graduate year
The salary amount varies depending on the part of one being in different postgraduate years, and the salary amount and benefits vary accordingly.
- The PGY-1 earns a salary of $62,544 per annum with 3 weeks of vacation. The PGY-2 earns an annual salary of $64,817 with $1,500 for a conference meeting, with $200 as book money through the course of PGY-1 and 2.
- The one in PGY-3 earns an amount of around $68,147 per annum with 3 weeks of vacation and $1,500 for a conference meeting. The PGY-4 earns a salary of $71,501 per annum with a bonus of 4 weeks of vacation and a $500 bonus per year.
- The benefits of health insurance and many other medical plans with family coverage possibilities. The benefits include providing dental coverage for the residents and life and disability insurance.
Salary according to different states of the United States
The salary amount for OBGYN residents varies depending on many factors which determine the salary amount for a job, and location is an important one of them. Different states of the United States pay different salary amounts for the same job. The average salary for OBGYN residents in California is around $88,437 per year, while in Texas it is $77,601 per annum.
- The salary amount for the job in Florida is $75,742 per annum, while in Virginia the salary amount presented is $80,938 per annum. In Alaska, an OBGYN resident earns an average salary of $91,144 per annum, while, in Hawaii, one is presented with an amount of $88,495 per annum for the job.
- The average salary amount presented by Georgia is $90,431 per annum, while in Washington, one is presented an amount of $88,414 per year salary amount. The salary presented in Massachusetts is around $88,082 per annum, while present in Ohio with a salary of $80,371 per annum.
- $73,705 per annum is the salary amount presented to an OBGYN resident in Michigan, while in Colorado one is presented with a salary amount of $77,177 per annum. Arizona suggests an $88,299 per year salary amount for the job, while in Illinois, one is presented an amount of $61,018 per year salary amount for the job.
- In Utah, $70,356 per annum is the salary amount presented to an OBGYN, while in Minnesota, one is paid an amount of $85,141 per annum. In New York, one is paid an amount of $95,447 per annum, while in Kentucky, one is presented an amount of $73,428 per year salary for the job of an OBGYN resident in the United States.
In the United States, the average salary for OBGYN residents is around $164,412 per year. The salary amount for the job varies widely depending on many things, which include educational qualifications, years of experience one has in the related field, training or certification one has acquired beforehand, and the location of one’s work. We can see the difference in the salary amount of Louisiana, which presents an amount of $68,166 per annum for the job, while Oklahoma presents an amount of $79,274 per year salary amount for the job of an ob-gyn resident in the United States.