The process of dialysis is to help a patient who is suffering from kidney failure or disease. It is used to function as an artificial kidney for the patient, which helps to remove fluids and excess blood generated in the body of the patient. The job of a hemodialysis technician is to operate and manage the dialysis machines, assist the physician and the specialist, and monitor other patients who are undergoing treatment.let us know about that the Salaries For A Hemodialysis Technician.
Average salary amount presented for the job in the United States
The average salary amount earned by a hemodialysis technician is around $49,000 per annum in the United States. San Francisco presents the highest average salary for the job at $74,059 per annum, which equates to 50% higher than the average pay scale in the US. The pay scale for the job falls between $10,031 and $254,999 per annum. With 47% of employees earning an average of $45,776 per annum, if an individual files for tax, with an estimated federal tax of 22% taken out, one could expect to take $42,564 per annum home, which equates to a $1,773 annual salary.
Roles and responsibilities
They are responsible for monitoring the patient undergoing dialysis and are supposed to assist the patient who has any queries related to the process. They are responsible for educating the patients about the dialysis process and have to maintain the dialysis machines and equipment. The equipment and machines have to be cleaned. They are supposed to follow the policies and record the machine readings. They are the ones who communicate with the technicians, dieticians, nurses, and doctors. The people who set up and disassemble the system are the ones who are responsible for the procedure. To add to their work, they have to document all treatment details required and any further needs.
The pay scale is presented in different cities
The lowest pay scale presented to one for the job of a hemodialysis technician is around $27,269 per annum, while the highest payable amount for the job is around $64,223 per annum for the job in the United States.
- Chicago presents an hourly rate of $28.32 per hour, while $27.53 is the hourly rate presented by Philadelphia.
- Baltimore has an hourly wage of $27.34, while Brooklyn has a rate of $27.29 per hour for the job.
- Dallas and Houston present $27.18 and $26.63 per hour, respectively, for the job. Phoenix presents an hourly wage of $26.62, while Cleveland offers $25.92 per hour.
- In Boston, one is presented with a pay scale falling between $37,299 and $45,651 per annum salary amount, while in Washington, one is presented with a pay scale falling between $36,852 and $45,104 per annum salary amount, with an average salary amount of $40,402 per annum for the job of a hemodialysis technician in the United States.
They present different salaries in different states of the United States
Different places have different amounts for the job of hemodialysis technicians in the United States.
- Like in Oregano, $75,036 per annum is the suggested salary amount for the job, while in Kansas, $58,500 per annum is the salary amount. North Carolina suggests an amount of $58,240 per annum, while Washington presents an amount of $56,150 per annum.
- Massachusetts presents a salary of $54,243 per annum, while Pennsylvania suggests a salary of $51,792 per annum for the job. Maryland and Ohio present $50,220 and $48,750 per annum, respectively, for the job.
- Connecticut presents an amount of $46,800 per annum, while California presents an amount of $46,313 per annum.
- New York and New Jersey present an amount of $43,500 and $42,900 per annum, respectively, for the job of a hemodialysis technician. Texas presents an amount of $40,812 per annum, while Illinois suggests an amount of $40,401 per annum.
- Colorado and Arizona suggest an amount of $39,488 and $37,723 per annum, respectively. Minnesota suggests an amount of $37,323 per annum, while comparatively, Kentucky and South Dakota suggest an amount of $37,050 per annum for the same job.
- New Mexico presents an amount of $36,865 per annum, while Tennessee suggests a $36,226 salary amount for the job of hemodialysis technician.
- Utah and Alabama have presented an amount of $35,315 and $34,515 per annum, respectively, for the job. Virginia and Nevada present $33,267 and $32,175 per annum, respectively, for the job. North Dakota suggests $32,175 per annum, while Wisconsin suggests $31,707 per annum.
Salaries according to different companies
- Stanford Health in North Dakota offers an hourly wage of $16.50 to $22.5 for the job of hemodialysis technician. A dialysis clinic in New Mexico suggests an hourly wage of $15.00 to $18.00 for the role of a dialysis patient care technician.
- TotalMed presents $1,668 per week for the job of a dialysis technician. Mayo Clinic in Minnesota offers an hourly wage of $19.52 to $27.38 for the job.
- Stanford Health in South Dakota suggests an hourly wage of $19.00 to $30.05 for the job. DaVita in Colorado currently pays an hourly wage of $16.50–$21.00 for the job.
- Onward Health in Michigan presents an hourly wage of $22.00-$25.00 for the job. While Healthcare Partners in Maryland suggests $25,000 per annum, Healthcare Support in Florida suggests an amount of $1098 per week for the job of a hemodialysis technician.
- DaVita in New Jersey suggests a weekly amount of $19.00 for the job. Renfro Renal Services in Illinois presents an hourly wage scale of $18.00-$22.00 for the job.
A hemodialysis technician is a person who works in a clinic or a hospital, assisting the physician or nurse in the dialysis process. He is the one who looks over the process and takes care of the machines, from their maintenance to their cleaning. The highest pay scale for the job of a hemodialysis technician is $85,500 per annum, and the lowest salary amount for the job is $30,500 per annum. A dialysis technician makes an average of $42,165 per annum. The pay scale widely varies depending on many factors, which include educational qualification, years of experience one has, additional training and certification, the employer, and the location where one works.