When you are a keen player of football from your early days and have an edge over this game, then it is pretty evident that making a career as a high school football coach will be the best choice. When you know the basics to advanced techniques of this game, then you must use it to your advantage. I can bet on this that this career will offer a fancy amount to you. Are you also wondering about building a career as a high school football coach? Do You also want to know about the salary that different schools pay to the high school football coach so that you can make your choice? Then, you have arrived at the right place. Here we will see about Salaries For High School Football Coach
The salaries class for the high school football coach varies from school to school. But the average amount that a high school football coach receives is $32,512. San Francisco city’s coaches make the most i.e., $47,223. The basic salary starts from $10,027 to a maximum of $203,999. Average they make $28,000 to $32,512 and the top highest paid high school coaches to earn an average of $203,999, it varies according to the experience.
What is the role of a high school football coach?
As a high school football coach, you must perform plenty of tasks. Before diving into the salary that you will get you must know what all your responsibilities are. The high school football coach is responsible for many facets of the football game and other events in the high school. The basic role of the high school football coach includes:
- Mentoring: You need to teach the basics of the football game to the school students.
- Making the team: You will have to work in accordance to make the best team for the school, by way of picking the players out of the lot.
- Communication: As a football coach, you must have the best communication skills. You must deliver your thoughts crisply and most easily possible.
- Organising: You will organize and strategize in the direction to make your team win all the matches.
- Motivate: You will take a positive approach in guiding the team and making sure to motivate them in rough patches.
Salaries For High School Football Coach
Salary according to different high schools
It is an evident fact that the United States has an abundance of top-notch high schools delivering quality education. They become the best school by excelling in all the fields. One of the areas of excellence in sports. As a high school football coach, you will have to act up to the mark and you will get the salary accordingly. The high the experience the higher the salary will be. But, for your ease, we are providing a list of schools and what salary they offer to a high school football coach.
- Klamath county school district: It is a public school in the district of Oregon in the United States. This school consists of near about 7000 students studying under it. for rendering the services of a high school football coach, you will be paid about $54,000 per annum.
- Indiana area school district: Indiana area school district is the school that locates itself in the district of Indiana in Pennsylvania in the United States. This school encourages the students to work in furtherance of their full potential. This will offer you about $38,247 per annum.
- Rock hill school district: It consists of near about 27 schools under its head. Out of which 3 are the high schools rendering higher education. For the post of a high school football coach, you will get a salary of $70,885 to $77,823 per annum.
- Smoky hills high school: This school locates in the city of Aurora, Colorado, united states. The salary range for the post of a high school football coach will range from $42K to $54K.
- Pottsgrove school district: It has near about 5000 students studying under the roof of the school. For the post of a high school football coach, they are prominently paying an amount of $38K to $56K.
Salary according to different cities
|S.NO CITY AVERAGE HOURLY RATE|
|1 Nevada $51,094 $24.56|
|2 Oregon $49,492 $23.79|
|3 Wyoming $45,565 $21.91|
|4 Minnesota $49,782 $23.93|
|5 New York $53,886 $25.91|
|6 Rhode Island $47,264 $22.72|
|7 New Mexico $45,705 $21.97|
|8 California $52,711 $25.34|
|9 Massachusetts $50,699 $24.37|
|10 Louisiana $42,412 $20.39|
|11 Hawaii $55,529 $26.70 43|
|12 New Jersey $46,867 $22.53|
|13 Delaware $44,132 $21.22|
|14 Vermont $44,362 $21.33|
|15 Texas $44,256 $21.28|
|16 South Carolina $43,937 $21.12|
|17 Alaska $41,823 $20.11|
|18 West Virginia $44,055 $21.18|
|19 Illinois $39,446 $18.96|
|20 Florida $44,759 $21.52|
|21 Mississippi $42,922 $20.64|
|22 Connecticut $39,468 $18.98|
|23 Nebraska $41,189 $19.80|
|24 Arizona $37,851 $18.20|
|25 District of Columbia $43,366 $20.85|
|26 Maine $39,365 $18.93|
|27 Indiana $38,431 $18.48|
|28 Colorado $37,610 $18.08|
|29 Pennsylvania $37,911 $18.23|
|30 Washington $40,426 $19.44|
The job of a high school football coach is very renowned. You can make a career in this field by going to a dream school from the list above. Or else the other option is to opt for joining any company. Nowadays companies are also paying a fancy amount to high school football coaches. Sport is a field that yields the most opportunities for any personnel. Before starting a career on this football field, you must abide by the responsibilities and duties that must be put forth on you afterward. If you abide by them, then in long run you will be capable enough to earn the highest amount as a reward.
- Which is the highest paying state in the USA for a high school football coach?
Hawaii, New York, and Nevada are amongst the top cities that are well profound for paying the highest to a high school football coach.
- What are the companies paying the highest amount of salary to a high school football coach?
Cheshire academy in the United States and Deloitte are two companies that hire high school football coaches and pay them the most up to $80,000 and an hourly rate of about $38.70.