Cold Stone Creamery is a United States based ice cream parlor franchise.It is headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona.Cold Stone is mainly operated by Kahala Brands.let us know about that the Cold Stone Careers- Job Opportunities, Salary, Requirements.
Products sold at the Cold Stone Creamery are as follows:
- Ice cream ( Flavors include Cake Batter, French Vanilla, Chocolate, Sweet Cream, Mint, Coffee, Strawberry, Peanut Butter Cookie Dough, Dark Chocolate Peppermint, Eggnog, Butter Pecan etc).
- Cookie sandwiches.
- Ice cream cakes.
- Cakes (Varieties include Yellow Cake, Red Velvet Cake, Brownie, Cheesecake, Blueberry, Vanilla, Butterscotch, Raspberry, Chocolate, etc.)
- Iced or blended coffee.
- Smoothies (Varieties include Pineapple Blueberry, Strawberry Mango, Mango Pineapple, etc).
- Cupcakes (Varieties include Reese’s Peanut Butter Ice Cream Cups, Double Chocolate Devotion, etc)
- Frozen Yoghurt.
- Sorbet (Varieties include Orange, Mojito, Peach Mango, Strawberry Lemonade, Lemon, Watermelon, Pineapple, Raspberry, Pink Lemonade, Apple etc.)
- Dessert Toppings.
- Choco Crunch.
- Milkshakes (Varieties include Savory Strawberry, Very Vanilla, Milk and Oreo, Oh Fudge, etc) and many more.
Goals and Objectives of Cold Stone Creamery:
- Our team is wholly committed to embrace diversity and provide excellent service to the consumers.
- To create a positive and friendly working environment and inspire the employees towards giving their best performance towards the profitable achievement of the Cold Stone Creamery Organization.
- To make people happy and satisfied with our quality products.
- The main goal of the Cold Stone Careers is to add still more than hundreds of locations in the United States in the forthcoming years.
Job Positions available at the Cold Stone Creamery Stores:
- Cake Decorator.
- Cold Stone Creamery Crew Member.
- Management Officer.
- Shift Leader.
- Team Member.
- Assistant Manager.
- Cake Baker.
- Store Manager.
- Assistant Store Manager.
- Ice Cream Maker.
- Ice Cream Server.
- Customer Service Officer.
- Key Holder.
- Daytime Team Lead.
- Vehicle Driver.
- Restaurant General Manager etc.
- Some of the Job Positions at the Cold Stone Company are as follows:
- Management Officer
- The main job responsibilities include ordering supplies and other products, coordinating working schedules and store meetings etc.
- Their duty involves training and motivating the subordinate workers and other team members.
- Also, they need to scrutinize sales so as to make effective marketing decisions and plan the working strategy.
- Their average salary is between $11.00 and $13.00 per hour and about $35,000 to $42,000 salary per annum.
- The essential requirement to get hired for the Management Officer job role is to have prior two-three years of experience in the Ice-cream making industry
- The job responsibility involves taking the consumer orders, making ice cream, building and decorating cakes, making waffles, preparing milkshakes, coffee drinks etc.
- The prime duty also involves cleaning the service areas and other dining rooms.
- The wages offered to the team members start from $6.00 or more on an hourly basis.
- The employees must bring passionate, multitasking, outgoing and team-oriented candidates to the job positions so as to remain successful in the career.
Qualifications required to get hired easily at the Cold Stone Creamery Stores:
- High School Diploma, Bachelor Degree in the relevant fields.
- Computer oriented knowledge.
- Strong knowledge about MS Word, MS Powerpoint, MS Excel, MS Outlook etc.
- Certified in the Ace’s Retail Technology Platform.
- Food Handler course certification or knowledge is highly preferred.
- Eagerness to learn and follow different protocols and methods.
Job Roles and Responsibilities to perform in the Cold Stone Creamery Company:
- Making and serving the world’s tastiest ice cream.
- Training the subordinate employees/ new team members etc.
- Keeping the Cold Stone Creamery Store neat and clean.
- Producing high quality food items.
- Product ordering and Inventory Management.
- Building sales and earning good profits.
- Proper cash handling, online banking, transactions etc.
- Must participate in national and local marketing initiatives.
- Enforcing the food policies and procedures, when required.
- Must be able to follow the Learning Management System.
- Maintain the quality of the food products.
- Maintain a safe and secure environment.
- Order/ receive the products and supplies.
- Ensure the proper working of the department/ Cod Stone Creamery Store.
- Monitor the wholesale competition in order to know and understand the strengths and weaknesses.
- Should know the basic understanding of the business fundamentals and the retail operations.
- Ability to develop a sales strategy.
- Perform opening or closing duties efficiently.
- Communicate with the employees and the team members in an effective manner.
- Show courteous and polite behavior to the consumers.
- Provide excellent online customer service.
- Ensure that the food items are prepared, cooked, handled and exported with proper care in order to maintain the Cold Stone Creamery standards and the services.
- Participate in the decision making sessions in order to ensure the execution of all company programs (Finance, Marketing etc).
- Should perform the physical work such as frequent lifting, carrying the heavy loads, bending, driving the vehicles for the transport, baking, cooking etc.
Job Skills required to get hired easily at the Cold Stone Creamery Store:
- Good Confidence Level.
- Multitasking ability.
- Courteous behavior.
- Excellent Management Skills.
- Ability to work independently or in teams.
- Ability to attract more consumers.
- Must be updated about the latest trends in Ice cream and other related food products.
- Eagerness in learning new things.
- Good Communication Skills (Oral, Written and Interpersonal Skills).
- Basis knowledge in Mathematics and Statistics.
- Problem solving ability.
- Good decision making ability.
- Must be flexible and up-to-date in the work.
- Good Organizational Skills.
- Knowledge about good food and hygiene practices.
- Knowledge about the Consumer Service Policy.
Salary range offered to the employees at the Cold Stone Creamery Company:
|JOB TITLE||AVERAGE SALARY|
|Shift Leader||$10.50 per hour|
|Crew Member||$9.96 per hour|
|Manager-in-charge||$12.76 per hour|
|Assistant Manager||$12.88 per hour|
|Cake Decorator||$12.35 per hour|
|Ice Cream Maker||$10.35 per hour|
|Restaurant Manager||$39,768 per annum|
|Cashier||$9.50 per hour|
|Retail Assistant Manager||$11.90 per hour|
|Assistant Store Manager||$13.87 per hour|
|Customer Service Associate||$10.50 per hour|
|Team Member||$9.45 per hour|
|Student Employee||$12.50 per hour|
|Production Officer||$ 10.25 per hour|
|Operations Manager||$44,975 per annum|
|HR||$91,305 per annum|
|Marketing Officer||$221,775 per annum|
|Store Manager||$35,000 per annum|
|Crew Leader||$30,000 per annum|
|Customer Service Representative||$35,000 per annum|
|Regional Manager||$45,000 per annum|
- What is the minimum age criterion to work at the Cold Stone Creamery Company?
- The minimum age to work at the Cold Stone Creamery Store is sixteen (16) or more years of age.
Working hours of operations at the Cold Stone Creamery Company:
- Sunday- Thursday:- 12.00 pm to 10.00 pm.
- Friday- Saturday:- 12.00 pm to 11.00 pm.
Benefits of working at the Cold Stone Creamery Store:
- Insurance plans.
- Health and Wellness Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
- Paid Time-off.
- Unique Office Space for the employees.
- Paid Holidays.
- PTO/ Vacation Policy.
- Regular Discounts.
- Bonuses, tips, etc.
- Flexible working hours.
Collaborations of Cold Stone Creamery with other Companies are as follows:
- Tim Hortons (a donut and coffee shop).
- Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory.
- Cold Stone Yoghurt Bar.
Ice cream creations are usually offered in four sizes at the Cold Stone Creamery:
1] Like It (5 oz (140 g).
2] Love It (8 0z (230 g).
3] Kid’s size (3 oz (85 g).
4] Gotta Have It (12 oz (340 g).
- There are about 900 locations of the Cold Stone Creamery in the United States Market.
- California (186 locations).
- Arizona (41 locations).
- Florida (79 locations).
- Some of which include:
- Chicago, IL, United States.
- Boston, MA.
- Sunnyvale, CA.
- Fremont, CA.
- Aventura, FL.
- Bellevue, WA.
- Colorado Springs, CO.
- Kissimmee, FL.
- Syracuse, NY and many more.
- Cold Stone Creamery locations as per the City and State are as given below:-
|CITY||STATE||NUMBER OF LOCATIONS|
Top Competitors of the Cold Stone Creamery Organization:
- Salt & Straw.
- Dairy Queen.
- Ben & Jerry’s.
- Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams.
- Blue Bunny.
- Amy’s Ice Creams.
- Orange Leaf.
- Bruster’s Real Ice Cream.
- The Mill Fudge Factory.
- Not Just Yoghurt.
- Goodberry’s Frozen Custard.
- Williard’s Ice Cream.
General questions asked during the interview process at the Cold Stone Creamery Organization:
1] Tell me in short about yourself?
2] Why do you want to work in the Cold Stone Creamery Company?
3] Tell us about your previous career experiences?
4] Why did you left your previous job?
5] What are your greatest strengths?
6] What are your greatest weaknesses?
7] Where do you find yourself after the span of two/ five/ ten years duration?
8] What is your biggest achievement in this Ice cream field industry till now?
9] Name some of our best Ice cream brands?
10] Name some of the popular cake flavors in the Cold Stone Creamery Store?
11] From where did you come to know about this Job Position in the Cold Stone Creamery Company?
12] What are your other interests, hobbies apart from the job duties?
13] What do you know about the Cold Stone Creamery Company?
14] Describe yourself in a single sentence?
15] Name some of the prominent locations of the Cold Stone Creamery Organization in the United States?
16] Describe the Cold Stone Creamery in a single sentence?
17] What attracted you more about this job position in the Cold Stone Creamery Company from the job description details?
18] If the consumer is upset over buying a specific Cold Stone Creamery product then, how would you convince the consumer to buy it?
19] Describe your skills and talent in short?
20] Would you be comfortable working during night shifts and weekends, if required?
21] What is your Management Style?
22] How would you contribute to increasing the sales and profit to the Cold Stone Creamery Company?
23] Describe the most interesting thing about you?
24] Tell us how would you memorize the entire ordered menu?
25] Describe your typical day as an employee?
26] How would you handle the pressure and stressful situations during the course of job-related work?
27] Explain a time when you were not able to complete an assigned task within the mentioned time frame? How did you cope up with that situation?
28] Have you faced any sort of challenging situation in your previous career experiences? How did you solve that situation?
29] How will you resolve the disputes if took place between the subordinate employees/ team members etc?
30] How would you train the subordinate employees/ team members and motivate them to complete the assigned targets and achieve a particular goal?
31] Do you have any Food Safety certifications or any kind of related knowledge?
32] Do you have any sort of knowledge in the Corrective Discipline and Terminations?
33] In the Cold Stone Creamery, more attention is given to cleanliness and proper food handling. How much important is cleanliness and hygiene to you?
34] Can you mention some of the objectives of the Cold Stone Creamery Organization?
35] Are any of your friends/relatives etc working in the Cold Stone Creamery Company?
36] Would you be able to work in remote areas?
37] For how many hours would you be able to work on a daily basis?
38] If you encounter any employee or a team member doing any illegal activities in the Cold Stone Creamery Store, then how would you react to that situation?
39] Explain why should we hire you for this job role?
40] What amount of salary do you expect for this job position?
41] Do you have any questions for us?