Ado.net interview questions with sample answers:
1. What is an ADO.Net?
ADO.Net stands for ActiveX Data Objects and is part of the.Net Framework. The ADO.Net framework includes a set of classes that are used to manage data access by connecting to various databases such as SQL, Access, Oracle, and others.
2. What is an ACID?
Atomicity, Consistency, Isolation, and Durability (ACID) are acronyms for Atomicity, Consistency, Isolation, and Durability.
It specifies a database transaction’s characteristics.
It signifies that all activities will be completed in a single work unit. A single transaction has the option of committing or aborting. As a result, modifications will not be visible until the transaction commits. If an error occurs during a transaction, it may be rolled back to the prior status and the data restored using the rollback feature offered by the RDBMS or ORM.
3. What is ASP.Net?
Microsoft’s ASP.Net technology is used to create dynamic web pages and online apps.
These are referred to as ASP.Net Web Forms and ASP.Net MVC, respectively.
Technical definition: ASP.Net is a server-side technology that leverages the.Net foundation libraries to create dynamic web pages rather than static ones like HTML.
4. How can you improve your knowledge using ado.net?
The Ado Net website has a wealth of learning tools to help you enhance your Adobe abilities, such as how to use Photoshop and Illustrator. You may learn how to utilize these applications successfully and become a professional by taking courses in these programs.
Ado.Net is a free website that offers brief tutorials for all of the major creative software programs, including Photoshop, Flash, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, and others.
5. How do you start your educational site with ado.net?
To use ado.net, you must first create an account by entering your email address and selecting a password. Because all ado.net members must be authorized before participating in forums or writing articles on the site, functions such as commenting on articles, enrolling for courses, and downloading courses, etc. are not available.
6. What is data binding?
Data binding is the process of getting data from one set of controls to another set of controls on your web page
7. What is Grid Layout?
When designing websites using HTML5/CSS3, as well as Flash and AS3, you may utilize the grid layout. It specifies a framework for creating a variety of layouts based on grids, which can be rows and columns used to specify how cells in the grid should be organized or positioned. Cell alignment or scaling, background shading, CSS z-indexes, grid item order, and other features can be used to construct websites or apps.
8. What is a default value?
A default value is an initial value before any entry has been entered into a control
9. What is a Domain?
The domain identifies the region in which you wish to concentrate your efforts while constructing websites or online apps. You may create websites or applications in the fields of business, sports, the arts, and so forth… The subjects identify the areas of your website that you wish to concentrate on. For example, if you want to create a sports-related website, you should use sports as your domain, while if you want to create a business-related site/application, you should use business.
MySiteName is an example of a domain name.
10. What is HTML5/CSS3?
HTML5/CSS3 is an Internet core technology that incorporates several new features that allow you to create websites, apps, and electronic games that appear and operate better on mobile phones, tablets, PCs, and other devices. HTML5/CSS3 introduces additional technologies such as web animations such as CSS transitions and CSS animations, which allow you to create seamless picture and video motions. CSS3 also includes the Flexible Box Layout (Flexbox) feature. Flexbox specifies how things can be arranged and aligned within a box. Video and audio tagging, Canvas, and other technologies are included in HTML5/CSS3.
11. What is JSONP?
JSONP saves time, eliminates duplicate code, and ensures that your applications do not return incorrect results while creating apps or websites that require you to communicate with online services such as Twitter, Facebook, and others.
13. What is the difference between JSON and JSONP?
You may also use the JSONP method to “get” data from a web service without requiring Ajax calls and without having to write repetitive code like this:
— new Date().getTime(); var current timestamp=new Date().getTime();
14. What is a JSONP callback method?
A callback method is a method that is used to process data that has been sent by the server using XMLHttpRequest or JSON methods. The most common example of a callback method would be for processing XML data
15. What does MVC stand for?
MVC is the abbreviation for Model View Controller. Trygve Reenskaug designed it in 1979-1980, with Alan Cooper improving it in 1991-1992. A software program is divided into three primary components by the MVC design pattern: the model, the view, and the controller. Your data is represented by the model, the user interface is represented by the view, and the controller serves as a link between the two.
Some important tips for the interview:
1. Before you start the interview make sure that your ID card, job experience certificate is ready.
2. Before entering the interview room make sure that you use a good dressing code because it will help to create a good impression in the eyes of the interviewer.
3. Enter the room with confidence and properly greet the interviewer with a nice smile on your face and say “Good morning” or “Good afternoon” according to the time of the interview.
4. Don’t let the interviewer knows that you are nervous, because it will result in losing the interview.
5. You should have good body language and a confident attitude on your face during the whole interview since it helps to impress the interviewer because they watch our expression all the time.
6. Dress according to the job position and make sure that you wear your best dress or suit because this helps to create a good impression of you while talking with the interviewer.
7. Before you go into the interview room, make sure that you have reviewed all your skills and experience related to the job, and then prepare yourself for the interview by reading up-to-date job knowledge.
8. Make sure that you have a good dressing code and that you wear your best dress according to the interview.
9. While talking with the interviewer make sure that you don’t put down any negative views about you or on behalf of your company, because this may have a bad effect on the interviewer because they will not trust us.
10. While talking with the interviewer make sure that you are positive and don’t talk with a negative attitude,
Interviews are the first step in a job-hunting process, whether it’s in the sales industry or IT. It has become crucial to companies and whoever wants to work for them. People who want to work in this field need to prepare properly and acquire suitable skills. The salary package usually offered by companies is dependent on several factors like experience and qualifications, so candidates must be able to answer interview questions properly and demonstrate good communication skills.