This American restaurant chain is widely spread across 3500 locations under the parent company named Inspire Brands. The company has marked its name as the third-largest company in terms of revenue and the second largest in terms of its sandwich chain. The company is the source of livelihood to more than 80,000 employees across the world. To know more about Arby’s hiring age, hiring process, the dress code of the employees, the hours of work required to be done, the benefits an employee is provided with, the responsibilities and positions of work along with the hourly pay rate, you must scroll down your screen and continue reading to stay updated in all these spheres and more.
Arby’s Hiring Age – Minimum Age Requirement:
16 year old is the minimum age to be allowed to work at Arby. However, that only opens the door to entry-level positions and not all major positions at the company store, made available only to a minimum age of 18-year-old candidates and above.
The Steps Of The Hiring Process Are Mentioned Below:
- One can easily visit the career website and look in for applications if provided by the company and then grab the opportunity to fill in all the details asked for and submit it against the nearest store and position of your choice online.
- They do have printable applications as well that can be filled in ink and submitted at the nearest chain of Arby restaurant.
- They require an employee to take various sets of interviews which could be over the phone, video, or in person.
- The average number of days required for the completion of the hiring process is 24 days.
- A drug test is usually done but maybe skipped depending on the store managers.
- Orientation and training are other steps of the hiring process wherein they provide a hat or visor, smock or apron as well a t-shirt as part of the dress employment.
What Is The Dress Code?
Professionalism is seen in the attire of the employees. They are not allowed to wear casual attires but formal polo shirt with logo or blouse with a pin or scarf around the neck over pants or skirts. However khaki is not a permitted attire to be worn. One can have a belt around their waist with dark-hued shoes as footwear.
What Is The Pay Rate Of Major Positions In The Restaurant?
The average pay rate per hour of various employees are mentioned below.
- The cashier makes $9 ranging from $7 to $10
- The restaurant manager makes $11 ranging from $9 to $14
- The assistant manager makes $12 ranging from $9 to $16
- Team leader makes $12 ranging from $8 to $17
- Cook makes $9 ranging from $8 to $11
- Shift manager makes $11 ranging from $7 to $16
All the Payments are made on a weekly basis. You can have the money directly deposited into your account or receive a check pay card.
The expected hours of work are mentioned below. 8 to 9 hours of shift is expected to be worked by a full-time employee, while 4 to 5 hours of the shift must be served by part-time hours. The operational hours of the store are from 7 am to 10 pm every day.
On which occasions are the stores closed? On the occasion of Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas, the stores are closed and for other holidays the stores operate on regular hours(7 am to 10 pm).
What Are The Perks And Benefits Of A Working Employee At Arby?
Employees can avail free food and 50% discounted food during the breaks of their working shift and sometimes before and after. However, this benefit is not extended to the family of the employees. They shall be treated as customers and not family members of any employee. Health insurance and Dental insurance are other benefits, along with a Flexible schedule and paid time off for specific positions. They provide scholarships a well.