Microsoft is one of the best places to work for a variety of reasons, not least of which is the generous employee discount program. Microsoft offers a variety of discounts and benefits to its employees, from discounts on purchases from the Microsoft Store to discounts on travel and entertainment. Let us know What are the ‘Microsoft Employee Discount’.
Microsoft Employee Discount
The Microsoft Employee Store is a great way for employees to save money on Microsoft products. Employees can save up to 10% off select products, including Office 365, Surface, Xbox, and more. The Microsoft employee discount also extends to select Microsoft hardware, such as PCs, tablets, and accessories. The discounts are available to all full-time and part-time employees, as well as contractors and interns. In addition to discounts on Microsoft products, employees can also save money on non-Microsoft items. Microsoft offers discounts on products from a variety of retailers, including Amazon, Best Buy, and Target. Employees can save up to 10% off select items, including electronics, home goods, and more.
How to Access Employee Discounts?
Here is how to access employee discounts at Microsoft.
- Log into your Microsoft account. When you log into your Microsoft account, you will be able to access the “Employee Discounts” page. This page will provide you with a list of all the discounts that are available to you as an employee.
- Review the discounts available to you. Once you have reviewed the list of discounts, you can select the ones that you would like to take advantage of. Depending on the type of discount, you may be required to enter a code to receive the discount.
- Enter the code. If a code is required, you can enter it into the appropriate field on the page. Once the code is entered, you will be able to receive the discount.
- Enjoy the savings. Once the discount has been applied, you will be able to enjoy the savings and use the money saved to purchase other items or services.
To be eligible for Microsoft employee discounts, employees must be actively employed by Microsoft and must have a valid Microsoft Account. Employees must also abide by the Microsoft Employee Discount Plan, which outlines the terms and conditions of the discounts. The Plan also outlines certain exclusions, so employees should check the plan before making any purchases.
Employees are eligible for discounts on select products and services such as software, hardware, Xbox Live subscriptions, Office 365 subscriptions, and select Microsoft Office products. Employees can also take advantage of discounts on select purchases made through the Microsoft Store. The discounts range from 10-20% off select items.
It’s important to note that Microsoft employee discounts can’t be used for personal purchases. The discounts are intended for use in the workplace and are subject to change at any time.
Microsoft employees can also receive discounts on select partner products and services. These discounts are subject to the terms of the partner program and may vary based on the partner.
Here is a look at some of the employee discounts that Microsoft offers.
- Software and Hardware: Microsoft offers its employees discounts on the company’s software and hardware products. Employees can get discounts on Office 365, Windows 10 and the Surface Pro, among other products.
- Entertainment: Microsoft employees can also get discounts on movies, theme parks, and other entertainment options. For example, Microsoft employees can get discounts on tickets to Universal Studios, as well as other amusement parks.
- Travel: Microsoft offers its employees discounts on hotels, flights, car rentals, and other travel expenses. Microsoft also offers its employees discounted rates on cruise vacations.
- Cell Phone Plans: Microsoft employees who are on AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, or Verizon can get discounts on their monthly cell phone bills.
- Business Solutions: Microsoft employees can also get discounts on business solutions such as Office 365, Dynamics 365, and Azure.
- Retail: Microsoft employees can get discounts on Microsoft products, including Windows, Office, Xbox, and more. Employees can also get discounts on accessories, such as headsets and controllers.
- Software: Microsoft employees get discounted access to Microsoft products, such as Visual Studio and Azure. Employees can also get discounts on third-party software, such as Adobe Creative Cloud and Autodesk.
- Office Supplies: Microsoft employees can get discounts on office supplies, such as paper, pens, and other stationery.
Microsoft Employee Discount Programs & Promotions
- Microsoft is a perennial leader in the technology industry, with a wide range of products and services that are used around the world. It stands to reason that Microsoft offers its employees attractive discounts and promotions to help incentivize their work. Microsoft has several employee discount programs and promotions to help employees get the most out of their Microsoft products and services.
- Microsoft’s main employee discount program is the Microsoft Employee Discount Program (MEDP). This program provides eligible Microsoft employees discounts on select products and services, including software, hardware, accessories, and more. Employees can save up to 50% on select products and services, making it an attractive incentive for employees.
- The MEDP also includes several promotions and offers that are exclusive to Microsoft employees. These benefits include free upgrades for select products, special pricing on select services, and discounts on select items. Microsoft also provides employees with access to exclusive events, such as previews of upcoming products and insider access to special events.
- Microsoft also offers special promotions and discounts to its employees through its employee wellness program. This program helps employees stay healthy and active by providing discounts on fitness and health-related products and services. Employees can also take advantage of discounted gym memberships, fitness classes, and other wellness-related services.
Microsoft Employee discount is a great way for employees to save money on various services, products, and programs. Employees can take advantage of discounts on a variety of products and services, including office supplies, software, hardware, and even entertainment. Employees can also take advantage of special offers, such as discounts on movies, concerts, and other events. Microsoft Employee discount is an excellent way for employees to save money and stay connected with their company.
- Q: Does Microsoft offer an employee discount?
A: Yes, Microsoft offers employees discounts on select products and services, including Surface devices, Xbox consoles, software and more. Employees can save up to 10% on select products and services.