Hello friends, today I will tell you about the sentence – “It would be great.” In this article, I will try to give a structured answer to this and will try to cover all the necessary points related to this topic. I will tell you the definition of this sentence – “It would be great.” I will provide you with some sample sentences where we will be using – “It would be great.” Also, we will discuss the meaning and alternatives to the “It Would Be Great” sentence. This article is going to be fully informative and helpful. Being with us and staying connected. Keep reading.
Definition: It Would Be Great
Before going forward, I would like to start with basic terminologies and definitions which will be better to understand the topic.
“Would” is a conditional verb, so the sentence that includes that word is acknowledging the possibility or perhaps the probability that whatever is being discussed will not actually occur. The sentence that includes “will” takes for granted that the event will occur, which may or may not be accurate or appropriate, it is not possible to tell without more context.
We use could because the beyond worrying of will: to speak approximately what humans desired to do or had been inclined to do withinside the beyond and to speak approximately standard behavior, matters that we frequently did (due to the fact we had been inclined to do them) withinside the beyond.
We use ‘would’ to make a hypothesis: when we imagine a situation and in conditionals. We also use conditionals to give advice
Would is a modal verb. In spoken English, might is frequently shortened to ‘d’.
You can use would-be to explain a person who needs or tries to do a selected thing. For example, a would-be creator is a person who desires to be a creator.
“It would be great.” is the conditional tense, having to do with wish, will, or desire.
According to this, we can use this sentence in many places without any problem.
We can use this sentence – “It would be great.”, according to the situation. As we know that this sentence is the conditional tense and we write it when there is a situation going on.
- It would be great if you can jump the 5 steps in the competition.
- It would be great if you can/could come to my party.
- It would be great if we could meet again.
- It would be great to have an opportunity to work with your Company.
- It would be great if we could win that cup.
- It would be great if we could find one or two pieces
- It would be great if we could do it with him.
- It would be great if we could sell out the Games.
- It would be great if we could get the cars before they got into Mexico
- It would be great if we could do it,” she says of beating Arsenal
- It would be great It would be great if it were.
- “It would be great, obviously,” he said.
- If that happens, it would be great.
- It would be great for the economy.
- Ideally, I think it would be great.
- “It would be great publicity”.
- “It would be great,” agrees David.
- It would be great to win one.
- It would be great for horse racing
- It would be great for bike racing
- It would be great for Trump
- It would be great with a pot roast.
- It would be great for car racing
- It would be great with a stick
- It would be great to see more
- It would be great to defeat you
- It would be great to help you
- It would be great to work with you
- “So, yes, it would be great if we could raise them outside their environment,” he continued.
- “So, yes, it would be great if we could raise them inside their house,” he continued.
- I think it would be great.
Which is correct sentence-wise: “If you could come, it would be great” versus “It would be great if you could come” (sentence construction, sentence meaning)?
Both sentences are grammatically correct. Both mean essentially the same thing: if the object of the sentence could attend the (unspecified event) the author would be gratified. But because of the verb forms used in these sentences, the reader surmises that there seems to be some doubt that the invitee would or could attend.
Which one is more correct, “it would be great” or “it will be great”?
Both are correct.
“It would be great…” is conditional. “It would be great for horse racing.” It’s based on the condition that Charlie wins.
“It will be great”… is futuristic. “It will be great when Charlie is sworn in tomorrow.”
Usage will rely upon the circumstances: the primary is conditional, ie it’d be awesome IF something happened; the second one is greater positive, it is going to be awesome WHEN… But the second one also can be conditional: it will be great while we get to London and might see The Tower. I wish you recognize the distinction between the above sentences and the state of affairs while applying them. It might be awesome if it were.
I assume it’d be awesome.
The usage of these conditional sentences depends upon the situation and tense of the whole sentence.
Which sentence is grammatically correct, “It would be great to see you blushing” or “it would be great to seeing you blush”?
“It would be great to see you blushing” is grammatically correct.
“It would be great to seeing you” is never a grammatically correct phrase. You cannot use “-ing” verbs after “to.” Only the infinitive (uninflected) verb can be used after “to”:
I would be glad to help you.
He is hoping to be able to come.
Is it accurate to say “I might be remarkable to you if you can offer me with the subsequent information” in a Business Email? Is it unnatural English?
I don’t assume it’s unnatural English. It’s grammatically accurate and reads naturally. However, for enterprise English, it’s now no longer formal enough. In enterprise, there’s being well mannered and there’s bordering on pouring on a tad an excessive amount of well-mannered sauce
“If you could provide me with the following information” is fine, but “I would be thankful to you” is too polite. It also comes across as a bit subservient.
I’d change it to:
“I could admire it if you may offer me the subsequent information.”
“Please offer me the subsequent information.”
“Could you offer me the subsequent information, please?”
Can you suggest to me some different options to “It would be great”?
When writing to a person you’ve got by no means met, especially capacity employers, it’s miles more secure to apply formal terminology. I’d be involved about “it’d be great” because; 1 as you say, it sounds too lighthearted,
2 it may additionally be perceived as determined or
three immature. You ought to make the casual word much less lighthearted via way of means of the use of a lesser diploma of enthusiasm;
ie. use “good” alternatively of “great,”
you may make the formal word sound much less stuffy via way of means of including phrases of enthusiasm eg.
“I would very much appreciate it if…”
There are many alternatives to the sentence. I am giving you the taste with some samples.
- It would be marvelous
- It would be super
- It would be awesome
- “It could be terrific,” he said.
- Even without her, it might be terrific.
- “It could be terrific for the community,” Ms. Kothmann said.
- “It could be terrific if something might be discovered”.
- It could be terrific to begin celebrating their experience.
- “If you can construct a robotic that might do that, it might be terrific”.
- It could be terrific if he should pop out right here to China”.
- “It could be terrific for pretty much any business,” predicts Mr. Singh.
- But it might be terrific to peer every other model of the film.
- It could be remarkable for the morale of this community”. “It could be super.”
- “I suppose it might be super,” Franchitti said.
- It could be super for the morale of this community”.
- I lengthy to pay attention Memorial performed; it might be super.
- “If Team Jordan summits, it might be super; I can not deny that,” he said.
- “If we should locate something, it might be super,” he said.
- Even in a personal capacity, it might be super, and the extra of us, the higher hazard we’ve of choosing up medals.
- It simply prepares the gamers a lot higher for what they could count on or how it can appear like … it might be super”.
- I lengthy to pay attention Memorial performed; it might be super.
- “It could be super to obtain this,” Motion said.
- “There are such a lot of sounds in my head and it might be extraordinary if they might pop out,” he says.
- It could be extraordinary if you can all stay withinside the Lake District, however you have needed to say “we are full.
- It could be “extraordinary”, he said, if the Senate surpassed it. The rightward waft of Mr. Romney has taken him an extended manner from in which he began out.
- It could be extraordinary if the price range authorized higher operating conditions, however, meanwhile, it’s far a tribute to their superb willpower and professionalism that they continually produce terrific performances.
- Yes, he says, it might be extraordinary if the engraver should have portrayed Shakespeare’s wit – But given that he cannot, reader, appearance Not on his picture, however his book.
- And of course, it might be extraordinary if the Home Office identified that global better training partnerships and global college students have been one of the key properties of the UK’s fantastic world-magnificence universities system.
- One nighttime in 2008, after a live performance in the front of the Schönbrunn Palace in Vienna, Rieu determined it might be extraordinary to play in the front of the sort of outstanding backdrop each night.
- It’s taking place maximum of the time however if it takes place all the time that could be extraordinary”. It could be amazing
- But earlier than that point, it might be amazing to locate approaches possibly via way of means of encouraging the emergence of what he calls “the neighborly society”—to transform the destiny crook to virtue. That is a hard precis of an extended lecture containing simply the proper variety of non-intimidating allusions to Kant and Aristotle.
- “I concept it might be amazing exciting to peer how a person could sense withinside the center of a show,” she said.
- “I began out programming once I become 12, and I simply concept it might be amazingly cool to construct an iOS app,” Yerra instructed TechCrunch.
- “There are numerous parties… you’ll want to create one platform in which all of them come, and all of them acquire one-of-a-kind permissions — it might be amazing complex.
- If I came about to be searching out a remarkable, however, type of reasonably-priced new espresso table (ahem), it might be amazingly beneficial to get a push notification whilst the keywords “espresso table” have been referred to at the companies I track. It could be super
- “It could be super for the complete area, simply super”.
- Ooh, it might be super to be on TV.
- “It could be super to make the team,” Daly said.
- “We should stay in our van and pressure to South America, and it might be super”.
- It could be super to deliver domestic a trophy to percentage with them.
- “I thought it would be super interesting to see how someone would feel in the middle of a show,” she said.
- “I started programming when I was 12, and I just thought it would be super cool to build an iOS app,” Yerra told TechCrunch.
- It would be marvelous, however, to see Zhang Ziyi honored by Hollywood.
- “I thought it would be marvelous to have Mr. Darcy and Mr. Bingley going to see her,” he said, intriguingly.
- “If we could find something, it would be tremendous,” he said.
- “It would be fantastic for just about any business,” predicts Mr. Singh.
- But it would be fantastic to see another version of the film.
I hope you understand now the meaning, usage and have knowledge of the alternatives of the sentence- “It would be great.”
At last, thanks for the reading.