Are you seeking a new career but not sure where to begin? Allow us to assist you in exploring the job opportunities waiting for you. If you want to start your career in the food delivery industry, Edible Arrangements is one of your best options. Let’s see How to Apply in Edible Arrangements for Careers?
The American franchise Edible Arrangements is a fresh fruit delivery company with 1200 independent stores in 15 North American and Arab countries. Based in East Haven, Connecticut, USA, Tariq Farid, and Kamran Farid founded Edible Arrangements in 1999. For seven years in a row, Edible Arrangements has been named the top American franchise. There is a wide variety of specialty food items to choose from at Edible Arrangements locations, including chocolate-dipped fruit, chocolate brownies, food flowers, and many more options. You can now shop directly by using the Edible Arrangements website at any time and from anywhere in the world.
Online applications are available for Edible Arrangements jobs. You can find careers at any of Edible Arrangements retail locations or their corporate office by going to the Edible Arrangements Careers website. Job postings are available in all countries through the website. A profile is required to submit your resume and application. Your application should be able to stand out from the crowd by highlighting any experience you have.
Which Kinds of Jobs Do Edible Arrangements Have?
Edible Arrangements offers both corporate and in-store positions, and besides that, job seekers have access to several other employment options.
Below you will find some job openings at Edible Arrangements that may be of interest:
- Fruit Expert
You will have some responsibilities if you would like to become a fruit expert at Edible Arrangements. Some of these include:
- Provide excellent service to every guest by greeting and connecting with them.
- Help guests select and purchase Edible Arrangements and other products from Edible Arrangements.
- To keep the center’s work area as clean as possible at all times, it is your responsibility.
- Understands how to meet high-quality standards and is well-versed in product knowledge.
- You should provide excellent sales service so that your customers are satisfied.
- Your primary duties and responsibilities as a fruit expert include determining the customer requirements, answering their questions about the products, and recommending the most suitable solutions.
If you want to work as a cashier at a fruit expert, you must fulfill some job duties. The following are some of them:
- Responding to customer complaints, guiding them, and providing them with relevant information
- When customers enter or leave the shop, be sure to greet them.
- You should offer excellent customer care service.
- Increase cross-selling and introduce new products
- You may collect payments via cash or credit card.
- You may issue tickets, receipts, and refunds.
- You can redeem stamps and coupons.
- Check balance sheets for any discrepancies and report them.
- Area Supervisor
You will have some responsibilities if you would like to become an area supervisor at Edible Arrangements. Some of these include:
- When a manager is taking duty, the area supervisor manages the specific area of the retail outlet and oversees all the planning for the smooth operation of the outlets to promote its growth pattern.
- You will make sure all commodities on sale are displayed correctly and keep their work area clean at all times.
- In the Area Supervisor position, you will need to manage the opening and closing of the shop, supervise associates, and ensure that the store environment is friendly and easy to shop in.
- You will need to ensure a bridge to connect all the positions in a hold and supervise their smooth workflow.
- As an area supervisor, the employer may also ask you to take up many other responsibilities. When needed, this will include taking on responsibilities such as conducting and overseeing the company operational processes.
- Delivery Driver
You will have a few duties to fulfill if you wish to become a delivery driver at Edible Arrangements. Some of these include:
- Maintaining the time routine and providing delivery services to various addresses.
- As a driver, you may have to load and unload product items, inspect the items, and operate a delivery vehicle.
- Receive payments from your customers after you deliver the product.
- Request feedback from clients and resolve complaints
- You should follow the DOT’s safety standards.
- Handling client complaints and providing excellent customer service.
- Keep the vehicle clean at all times.
- Customer Service Representative
Working at Edible Arrangements as a Customer Service Representative entails several duties and responsibilities. The following are among them:
- Respond to incoming calls on time
- Address customer complaints within the time limit, and provide appropriate solutions.
- Communicating openly and interactively with customers to develop sustainable relationships and trust.
- Identify the customers’ needs and determine whether they are satisfied or not.
- Be sure to follow all communication guidelines, policies, and procedures
- Updates customer information by maintaining customer records.
What is the PayScale at Edible Arrangements?
Do you want to know how much each Edible Arrangements employee earns according to their job title? You will find the answer to this question in this section, and we will discuss the pay scales of Edible Arrangements career. Let us proceed to the next part quickly to talk about the salaries of different job positions at Edible Arrangements.
- Fruit Expert – Edible Arrangements sets the pay range for this role between $9 and $11 per hour, depending on experience. In this case, the starting salary will depend on whether the candidate has prior experience in the field.
- Cashier – A cashier receives handsome compensation in exchange for their services. The salary will depend on your previous work experience and the duration of your employment with Edible Arrangements. In time and with more experience, you will receive pay increments starting at $8 up to $11 per hour.
- Area Supervisor – When the company hires you as an area supervisor at Edible Arrangements, your salary will range between $9 to $11 per hour. As a fresher, you will likely begin at the lowest end of the wage scale, but you will see your salary increase rapidly over time and passage of experience.
- Delivery Driver – Delivery drivers at Edible Arrangements receive a minimum wage of $10 to $13 per hour. You will most likely start at minimum wage if this is your first job. After that, your salary will increase.
- Customer Service Representative – A customer service representative receives handsome compensation in exchange for their services. The salary will depend on your previous work experience and the duration of your employment with Edible Arrangements. In time and with more experience, you will receive pay increments starting at $9 up to $13 per hour.
What Qualifications and Skills Do Edible Arrangements Require?
Are you interested in finding out how you can become part of Edible Arrangements? Your search ends here. Therefore, we will speak about the qualifications you will need to obtain employment at Edible Arrangements in this section.
Qualifications and Requirements for Fruit Expert Role:
Before you apply for this position at Edible Arrangements, follow the requirements outlined in this article if you are interested in being a member of the Edible Arrangements family. As mentioned below, you must meet these qualifications:
- To become a fruit expert at Edible Arrangements, you should have a High school diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED).
- Previous experience working in guest service or food service.
- Your guest service and communication skills need to be excellent.
- You should make sure to maintain good working relations with store leaders, associates, and customers by being friendly, respectful, cooperative, and pleasant.
- Having basic computer skills, particularly Microsoft Office, is a requirement.
- You will require basic knowledge of mathematics before applying for this post in Edible Arrangements.
- You must have the ability to stand and walk for an extended period.
Qualifications and Requirements for Cashier:
There are a few things you will need to do if you want to work at Edible Arrangements. Here are a few of them:
- It is preferable if you have graduated from high school.
- You should have work experience as a retail cashier or in a similar position in sales.
- To use the PC, you must have some basic computer knowledge.
- You ought to have a good understanding of electronic equipment, like cash registers and POS systems.
- You must be an expert in mathematics.
- You must be a good communicator and excellent in time management skills.
- Customer satisfaction must be a priority for you.
- You should feel comfortable when handling the cash.
Qualifications and Requirements for Area Supervisor Role:
You will require certain specific qualifications to apply for the post of area supervisor at Edible Arrangements. The following are some of these things:
- To apply for an area supervisor job, you must obtain a college degree.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing, are essential.
- You understand legal guidelines and company policies in this field.
- You are responsible for overseeing a specific area of the shop, including markdowns, sizes, and cleanliness.
- You can communicate effectively in English.
Qualifications and Requirements for Delivery Driver Role:
Before you apply for a delivery driver position at Edible Arrangements, follow the requirements outlined in this article if you are interested in being a member of the Edible Arrangements family. As mentioned below, you must meet these qualifications:
- To become a delivery driver at Edible Arrangements, you should have a High school diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED).
- Working experience as a delivery driver is required.
- You will also need a valid driving license.
- Good organizational skills and time management ability.
- Communication skills should be proficient in both written and oral forms.
- Capable of carrying and lifting heavy objects for an extended period.
Qualifications and Requirements for Customer Service Representative Role:
Edible Arrangements considers applicants for a customer service representative position only if they meet the requirements below. The requirements are:
- Working experience as a Customer Service Representative.
- It is preferable if you have graduated from high school.
- Working knowledge of CRM applications and practices
- For interfacing with people in any situation, it is imperative to have strong communication skills.
- Ability to handle phone calls and listen actively
- Having basic computer skills, especially in MS Office, is a requirement.
What is the Hiring Age for different Job Positions at Edible Arrangements?
Interested in learning what your age range would be when you join Edible Arrangements? You can find out this information here. At Edible Arrangements, candidates must be 16 years of age or older to consider for a position. An applicant who has a high school diploma or GED has a greater chance of being hired. The majority of Edible Arrangements employees begin their careers as retail associates.
What are the Application Procedures at Edible Arrangements?
Are you interested in becoming an Edible Arrangements employee? This article will certainly provide you with valuable information. A definite pattern is followed by Edible Arrangements when selecting candidates for a job.
In the following sections, we will discuss the steps involved in applying for a position at Edible Arrangements as briefly as possible.
- Step 1: Visit the Edible Arrangements career official page.
- Step 2: Click the “View Open Positions” button after you scroll down the page.
- Step 3: In clicking the link, the user will have the option where to apply Corporate Opening or Store.
- Step 4: Press the Store button. If you prefer to apply for a corporate position, you can select Corporate Opening. The website will display details regarding current job opening positions (including the location). Choose a job title of interest to you.
- Step 5: After you read the job description, you should click on the Apply button.
- Step 6: Next, they asked about your name, phone number, and e-mail address. Click Continue after filling out your information.
- Step 7: In the next step, they will ask for Personal Information.
- Step 8: Then they asked you to upload your resume/CV.
- Step 9: After you have uploaded your resume, you will answer basic questions.
- Step 10: In the next step, you will have to answer questions about your identity, such as your gender, ethnicity, etc.
- Step 11: Applications will be review after you have filled out all information and documents. If there is any mistake in your application, you may edit it.
- Step 12: The next page will ask you to accept the business agreement and its terms and conditions.
- Step 13: As long as you follow all the steps outlined above, your application will be successful, and you will receive a Thank you message from the Edible Arrangements team.
How Does Working at Edible Arrangements Benefit You?
Would you like to know more about Edible Arrangements’ employment benefits? In the following article, we will help you with much information about the benefits of working for this company.
Edible Arrangements provided their employees with the following benefits:
- To their trusted employees, they offer 401(K) plans.
- PTO (Paid Time Off)/ Vacation Policy to all employees.
- This organization provides flexible working schedules.
- Edible Arrangements offers its employees a range of insurances such as health insurance, life insurance, and dental insurance.
- Women employees have access to several benefits such as paid maternity leave and unpaid maternity leave.
- Paid Sick Leave
What Type of Questions Asked in Edible Arrangements Interviews?
Having trouble figuring out the questions they ask during an interview? If you are confused, you can trust us to guide you, and it will assist you. So here are a few probing questions that we are going to discuss in this section. These questions are just a bunch of common questions asked in Edible Arrangements interviews. However, they will vary according to the interviewer, the position to hold, and many other related factors.
- How would you describe yourself?
- Are there any people who inspire you?
- Do you know anything about Edible Arrangements?
- What do you know about kids’ apparel?
- What is your greatest strength?
- How do you define excellent customer service?
- What is your greatest weakness?
- Do you have any work experience?
- How would you like to see yourself five years from now?
- How can we benefit from hiring you?
- Are you able to handle an upset customer? How would you do it?
- What do you do when you are stressed?
- What is your working style?
- Have any questions for us?
Edible Arrangements provides numerous employment opportunities. Applicants can choose which position they are inspired to pursue. It is crucial to fill out the form with patience and care. Now you know what types of work Edible Arrangements offers and how to apply for them. So, grab this golden opportunity to be part of the Yogurtland family without any further delay.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the minimum age required to get hired at Edible Arrangements?
Edible Arrangements starts hiring at the minimum age of 16 years or above.
- Interested in working at Edible Arrangements? How do I apply?
You can apply online through the website and also directly by visiting the location.
- Are you able to tell us what time Edible Arrangements is open?
Edible Arrangements is open Monday to Saturday from 10 am to 9 pm and on Sunday from 12 pm to 6 pm.
- Can you provide any customer care number and mail address?
To contact a customer service representative, dial= 877-363-7848