“What is Key to Benefits?” Is this the question blowing your mind away? Want to know more about it? Here is all you can know and satisfy your zeal that is boggling your mind about it.
Key to Benefits- key 2 Benefits is one such that offers us many bank services and products to avail. It helps to satisfy financial needs by offering these services and products. Key2Benefits is one such that even offers unemployed people also with several unexpected benefits.
What is Key Bank or Key to Benefits – Key2Benefits?
Key Bank is amongst the primer financial institution subsidiaries of Key Corp organization. It is an exquisite regional bank with headquarters in Cleveland, Ohio. It has been serving its customers in around thirty-three states. According to its location, it is easily accessible to all the customers and indeed helps them to manage their finances and key accounts, functioning conveniently. Amongst all the banks in Cleveland, Key to Benefits or Key Bank is considered to be the most customer-friendly bank.
Why choose KeyBank?
Keybank, with its branches spread all over the country, is easy to access by the public, even at places where banking facilities are not available. One even doesn’t need to drive through or take any public transport to reach out to the nearest branch of it. With its branches in almost all the towns and cities, the customer need not travel from one place to another to open the savings account or to access it from time to time. With the benefit of easy accessibility, it also provides its customers with services like e-commerce solutions, stock, bond investing money market accounts, merchant services,0 percent interest rates or fixed interest rate for all through their lifespan, paying of bills online, high-risk investment, variable fees and many more in the bucket list.
Customers are happy and satisfied with their selection of bank services offered and the KeyBank accounts. To attract more customers and to keep their interest maintained, the bank not only offers standard services like checking accounts but also provides them with a wide range of services which include saving offers with an assortment of unalike options like money market investments, high-risk investments, interest-earning CDs and many more in the bucket list.
Key Features of Key2Benefits Card
- Security: The main feature that key2Benefits Card holds is offering the holders protection from fraud that is because of the number of codes that are allocated to the account. If there is an opening of any fraudulent account by your name, then you will be instantly notified about it via SMS or email. In addition to this, the company also mails you about the gradient charges that you have been charged.
- Online Purchase Facility: Another benefit that Key2Benefits Card offers its customers is the facility of paying for the purchases by accessing the website online. The Card is similar to MasterCard but the only difference is that it doesn’t charge fees as MasterCard does.
- No Membership Fee: Unlike many others, the Card from Key2Benefits does not charge any membership fees from its customers. Without holding any credit or debit card, you can use this type of debit card.
Methods of Cash Withdrawal Using Key2Benefits Card
- Card to Account Transfer – One can easily transfer funds to any saving account or personal checking by using the Key 2 Benefit website.
- Branch or Teller Withdrawal – One can always use MasterCard over-the-counter cash withdrawal (down to the penny). This is available at no charge at any MasterCard® member bank (including all KeyBank locations).
- Cash Back With Purchases – It felicitates one to receive many cash backs while shopping with merchants like grocery or convenience stores.
- ATM Withdrawal – This option offers the one to withdraw the cash from any Key Bank or All Points ATM and that too with no extra charges. Isn’t that awesome? Of course yes! But if one chooses to use another Bank’s ATM an extra charge of $ 1.50 per withdrawal is applicable.
Ways to Check Your Key2Benefits Balance
Do you also find visiting the bank or ATM to check your balance an uneasy or tedious job to do? Here is one of the simplest ways to check your Key2Benefits Balance while being at your place. Check out to know-how.
- Step 1- Login to the official site of Key2Benefits.
- Step 2– Your balance will appear in the top right corner of the screen. Check it and don’t forget to log out.
Benefits of Key To Benefit Card Vs. Debit Card
- Key to Benefit Card offers one with a more secure form of transaction as the payment is made directly through the site over the internet where the security concerns the most.
- Unlike Key to Benefit Card, the amount of money that is accessed by debit card stands limited by the cash in the account.
- The monthly statement that is received from a debit card is entirely based on the funds that stand in the account.
- The interest rate on the amount of money withdrawn is much lower than that which is applied on the purchase of credit cards.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I find my Key2Benefits transaction history? You can find your Key2Benefits transaction history 24*7 over the website Key2Benefits.com.
- Can I load my money to my Key2Benefit Card? No, you cannot do that. Only the Program Administrator that enrolled you has the permission to do so.
- Can anyone access my transaction history? No. No one except your good self will be available to access your transaction history as the bank does not share card numbers or transaction details.
- Is it possible to earn interest on the funds in my Key Benefits Card? No, you are not paid with any interest over funds in your Key2Benefits Card.
- Where to select the option of “credit” and “debit” on the merchant’s terminal while making purchases? You have to select the option of “credit” to make any purchase and for receiving any cashback you have to select the option “debit”.
- Is there any need to activate the Key2Benefits Card before using it? Yes, once you receive the card in your mailbox, make a call to Keybank Customer Services at (866) 295-2955 to activate your Key2Benefits, Debit Card.
- How to transfer money from Key2Benefit Card to a personal account? To transfer money from Key2Benefit Card to a personal account, follow the following steps:
- Sign in at Key2Benefits.com/NYSDOL.
- Select the option of
- “Card to Account Transfer” in the left menu.
- The Card to Account Transfer screen will be displayed.
- Type in the amount you desire to transfer.
- Enter in your Routing Number.
- Enter your Account Number.
- Choose the Account Type.
- Type the security code visible on your screen to verify whether it is a valid request or not.
- Click “Continue”
- Verify your information.
- Click “Submit.”
- What is the transaction limit of The key2Benefits Card per day? The maximum you can withdraw from Key2Benefits Card is $7,000 per day.