Every thought of doing what you love passionately, every day is like choosing a path for success, glory, and hard work. Having the chance to learn new things and eventually develop one’s potential. Let us know How To Know One’s Interests?
How to know one’s interests?
The foremost step is to self-actualize yourself. First, to know who you are. what are your needs and what brings you joy? or sorrow? Learn about your existence. Then you’ll be able to figure out what you want to become. Below are the more detailed points to keep in mind.
- Understand and acknowledge what you love doing the most, where you feel you’re free from all the boundaries. Go wherever your mind takes you. Start by making a list of your interests or the things you enjoy doing. Now go through it. Eventually, you’ll be able to find what you’re interested in.
- Gaining experience in various fields will give you an idea of what career you must pursue. Trying different internships and attending workshops will somewhat clear your path to what you love or will take you there. Most importantly, don’t do anything without interest or willingness. The sooner you will realize this it will be better.
- Go for counseling. Sometimes we are not enough to make the decision ourselves. We need guidance to put us on the right track. We might not have the enough knowledge regarding what we want to do in life or to seek a way to get what we want. All these questions, are answered by the counselor.
- Gain knowledge of what you’re going to do in the future. Go through the google search engine, understand the criteria, what will be the future aspects, and know various courses of the University. Clarify your doubts. Have a chat with people who are in the industry where you want to go.
Pursuing what you love and where you find utter happiness is never selfish. Never let anyone stop you from getting what you want, don’t let anyone manipulate you or make you feel worthless, and understand that whichever field you choose should be the one that you admire the most therefore it is never titled as a job but rather be termed as a dream. A quote by Paulo Coelho “when you want something all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it” this a quote that will inspire you throughout your life.
How do be determined by your chosen path?
Start fresh, go on with a mindset of what you want to become, and gradually set goals and preferences. Start working hard to get there. Following are the steps to keep in mind by know intrest.
- Mindset – having a mindset of what you want to do and scheduling accordingly. When you design a blueprint of how you want things to execute, everything comes under your power, and work is systematically done.
- Set goals – start with the small ones and gradually uplift to the bigger ones. You have to go step by step, brick by brick, and have faith in yourself.
- Never procrastinate – don’t leave the work for tomorrow. Be punctual about your work and get it done on time. Procrastination will only pile up your work and therefore it’ll be more difficult to complete it with time.
- Motivate yourself daily, write a journal every day, and read motivational quotes. It will boost your willpower on the days when you don’t feel confident enough.
- Hard work – “There is only one religion in the world, HARD WORK.” A quote by Sharukh Khan. Never get tired of doing hard work, the more you give in the better result you’ll get. Be enthusiastic about your work.
How to deal with your failures?
- There’ll be times when you have to accept the rejection and not be disheartened about it. whichever path you choose easy or difficult, you will have to face obstacles. You must learn from your mistakes and failures rather than feeling worthless. Look for the reason behind your failure, and analyze it properly. What things you can do to not repeat it? Know if it is something that happened because of personal reasons or if were you not prepared for it.
- Remove the fear of failure from your mind. Learn to accept it as it is. To know failures are universal and there is nothing to be ashamed of. Everyone goes through these phases in their life but fight or flight is up to you.
- Learn to deal with your insecurities whether it is fear of failure, people’s viewpoint, etc. know that these things will only disturb your mental peace.
How to keep yourself grounded: After the success?
- It’s okay to enjoy the moment of gratification of your success but it takes the wrong turn when you start to take pride in your achievements. You eventually stop respecting people of your age and try to act as a dictator which is not healthy for the relationship between you and your work. Keep in mind that you once started from scratch and it took a lot of hard work to reach where you wanted to.
- Never stop hustling, even when you think you have achieved your goal, you still got a long way to go. Never settle and keep working on yourself.
The power you gain to build a career of your own choice and to strengthen your very existence of yours is when you take the control of your life into your hands. Working for something you love is never anything, it’s much more beautiful than you think. Your every work would be productive and be treated as a gift to the world and will also turn out to be a financial boost as well. You got to follow your passion or dream because if you don’t, you’ll be missing out on so many things and might also regret it. So, hold that thought of what you want to do and get on with your life with a motive to create something that people will cherish.