The Yankee Candle is a famous organization which is generally called Yankee Candle based in America. The company is a producer and dealer of perfumed candles, candleholders, accessories, and tableware. The items that they manufacture are mostly bought by people to gift someone on their birthdays, anniversaries, etc. Yankee candle has thousands of gift stores in the country, through journals, and online. The company also has stores in approximately 50 countries around the world. Let us know ‘Does Yankee Candle Pay Weekly?’.
Does Yankee Candle Pay Weekly?
The answer to your question is yes, Yankee Candle pays weekly. The company provides the salary to its employees every week not biweekly. It pays 12$ per hour and on the other hand, it pays 10$ to the assistant managers.
Should I apply for a Job at Yankee Candle?
If you are a beginner in the field of working then, I would consider that you should start with some other small-scale work rather than applying for Yankee Candle.
The company wants high experienced people, who have proper knowledge about the work they desire for. But, if you are an experienced fellow, who knows the work and believes that he/she’s the best for the job then you should apply for it without any hesitation.
Is Yankee Candle a good place to work?
Yes, Yankee Candle is for sure a good place to work. The people out there are amazing, friendly, and generous. The atmosphere of the place is very relaxed and calming. The workload is not much as well. Moreover, there are a lot of benefits of working in Yankee Candles. The average of people who previously worked or are currently working with Yankee candles gives a rating of 3.5 out of 5 to the job in the company.
What are the benefits of having a Job at Yankee Candle?
There are numerous benefits of having a Job at Yankee Candle, some of them are as follows:-
- Flexible Hours of working- If you are a student or unable to work at a full-time job, then you can apply for a job at Yankee candle because you can work as a part-time worker here. Part-time jobs are best for the people who want to earn and at the same time they are engaged in other stuff as well. Hence, Yankee Candle is one of the best options for a part time job as they provide the facilities of flexible working hours.
- Lunch facilities- Yankee Candle also gives lunch which is free of cost, to it’s employees working for them.
- Employee Discount- As you work for the organization, Yankee Candle provides discounts for the same reason. The Employee Discounts are on different products at different status. For all the products with scent, the discount is 50% off, (sprays, scented candles, room sprays, scented products for cars, room fresheners, etc.).
- Multiple small breaks- they also give multiple small breaks between work so that you can refresh yourself from the tensed and busy mindset that you build while working for longer times.
- Good company and people- many workers and ex-workers of Yankee candle say that the people in the company are very welcoming and generous. They say that you will never feel like you are working and always have fun with customers, co-workers, and other members of the staff.
- Meeting with new people- when you’re doing a job, you can for sure make new friends at the place where you work, this is also a benefit.
- Environment friendly- no matter how good the company is and how much they are paying you to work, money can never buy a pollution-free environment. Yankee candle takes care of the environmental pollution and recycles the jars and bottles of used items. If you have consumed the product you bought from Yankee candle, you can visit the nearest store of the company near you and there you can give them the empty jars and bottles. Nonetheless, you can recycle it by using the bottles and jars on your own for keeping household things in then. Moreover, the candles they manufacturer releases fewer chemicals and causes minimal harm to the air which is outstanding.
In a conclusion, Yankee candle pay weekly, and the allowance for one hour is 12$, and 10$ for the assistant manager. Having a job at Yankee candle is good enough as they provide you Employee Discounts, Flexible work hours, free lunch, and much more.
- Who is the owner of Yankee candle?
Newell Brands is the owner of Yankee candle.
- Do Yankee candle employees get a discount?
Yes, Yankee Candle provides discounts to the employees. The Employee Discounts are on different products at different statuses. For all the products with scent, the discount is 50% off, (sprays, scented candles, room sprays, scented products for cars, room fresheners, etc.).
- Does Yankee candle have a dress code?
Yes, there is a particular dress code you will have to follow at Yankee candle. No blue jeans are allowed at Yankee candles, you can wear black or dark-colored jeans with black shirts (only).
- How much does Yankee Candle pay an hour?
Yankee candle pays 12$ per hour and 10$ for assistant managers.