The Walt Disney Company, more commonly known as Disney, is a multinational, mass media and entertainment conglomerate that is headquartered at Walt Disney Studios complex in Burbank, California. One of the most famous companies among children. It produces various movies, series, merches, etc. “Mickey Mouse” is known as the son of Walt Disney as he is the most prominent cartoon character, not only famous among children but also among adults. Let us see how to check the job application status of Disney in this article.
To apply for any position in Disney, you just need to follow the steps which are basic for any application. You just need to visit the official website of Disney and search for jobs. And after the form filling, there are basic interview rounds which you need to clear for selection. The steps are explained in the following article which you can use for better and deeper knowledge.
Disney provides various roles for jobs or even internships. Some of the categories provided by them are as follows-
• Business support
• Consumer Goods
• Finance Data & Analytics
• Guest / Customer Service
• Innovation Technology & Science
• Marketing, Sales & Communication
• Operations Support
• Production & Entertainment
There are some steps which you need to follow for applying for any positions and even for remote jobs or internships.
Step 1 – You need to have a strong resume and soft skills should be mentioned clearly in the resume. And then you should find the job which suits your skills as there are many options for applying and make sure you have the right experience.
Step 2 – Visit the The Walt Disney official website and search for career options. A web page is opened where you have entered some filters like location, job type, etc. Step 3 – After that, you are directed to another page where you have to sign in, if you already have an account. But if you do not have an account, then enter your email Id, and make an account.
Step 4 – After making your account, you are asked to fill some details and upload your resume and cover letter.
After the submission of the application, you need to wait for the response as the recruiters make their way to your application. If you are getting about the process, you can regularly check your application status on the Candidate Dashboard, where you can get to know about your status regarding application.
Disney job application status
There are basically 5 status that an applicant may reach throughout the job application process of Disney:
1. Application Received – The application is successfully submitted without any mistake and there is no technical fault.
2. Under Review – Your application is viewed by the recruiter or the manager as you are the active candidate in the candidate pool.
3. In consideration – This shows that your application is being considered by the recruiter or manager for the position you applied for.
4. Interview (Disney International & Culinary Programs Only) – It indicates that you are being scheduled for an interview. You need to check your email regarding this step which you entered during the application process. The interview can be in person, via phone or video. 5. Offer – This will be the final step where you will get the offer letter. Next steps are informed to the candidate through the email.
Applicants are informed about their application through the Dashboard and email.
There are some steps which you need to follow to give an effective interview. 1. The first thing is the research which you need to do about the company and if possible then about your recruiters via LinkedIn.
2. Show your interest in working in the organisation and how you can add value to their company.
3. The interview is more like a conversation where you are asked to speak about your skills. 4. Their interview does not have a dress code but you should always dress formally for any interview, as it shows your sincerity and seriousness about the job.
5. Always show your interests and talk about your hobbies to make it light mode but never lose the formal tone.
6. Never lose your confidence and feel free.
As Disney is one of the most widely recognised brand names and there are other affiliated companies under the big name.
If you are a fresher or someone with less experience then always consider the entry-level job. It increases your chances of being hired as then you are mainly judged on your enthusiasm and passion. The chances of recruiters looking for the experience in you reduces. Always prepare well before the interview. And before submitting the application and resume, look for grammatical errors and correct them. Because it represents your negligence towards the details and it will give a bad expression about your personality. Remember to approach the recruiters through LinkedIn and show your interest regarding the job which can enhance your impression as it displays your seriousness towards the job. All the best!!