A Talent Acquisition Operations Coordinator is an important human resources team member, responsible for managing the recruitment process for an organization. The role involves overseeing administrative tasks associated with the recruitment process, coordinating with recruiters and hiring managers, and ensuring the process runs smoothly. Let us know about the ‘Salaries For Talent Acquisition Operations Coordinator’.
Key responsibilities of a Talent Acquisition Operations Coordinator include managing job postings, applicant tracking systems, scheduling interviews, conducting initial candidate screenings, and ensuring completion of all necessary paperwork and documentation.
Job Outlook for talent acquisition operations coordinator
The job outlook for Talent Acquisition Operations Coordinators is positive, as the demand for skilled HR professionals continues to grow. The Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) projects that the employment of human resources experts, such as Talent Acquisition Operations Coordinators, would increase by 7% between 2020 and 2030, outpacing the average for all occupations.
How much does a talent acquisition operations coordinator make in the United States?
The salary of a Talent Acquisition Operations Coordinator in the United States can be influenced by a variety of factors. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), the median annual wage for human resources specialists, which includes Talent Acquisition Operations Coordinators, was $63,490 as of May 2020. However, this is just an average number and actual salaries can vary significantly based on the employer’s location, industry, experience, education, and size.
Geographic location is one of the key factors that can influence the salary of a Talent Acquisition Operations Coordinator. In the USA, there can be significant regional and state-level differences in the cost of living and average earnings. For example, Talent Acquisition Operations Coordinators working in metropolitan areas or states with a high cost of living may receive higher salaries to compensate for the higher cost of living. San Francisco, New York, and Washington, D.C., are a few of the American locations where Talent Acquisition Operations Coordinators may expect to earn the highest salaries.
State-wise salary for talent acquisition operations coordinator
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), the median annual wage for human resources specialists, which includes Talent Acquisition Operations Coordinators, was $63,490 as of May 2020. Nevertheless, wages for this position can differ significantly based on several variables, including the size and nature of the business, the region, and the amount of expertise.
To provide some context, here are the median annual wages for human resources specialists in the top five highest-paying states in the U.S. as of May 2020:
- District of Columbia: $89,900
- Massachusetts: $77,140
- New Jersey: $74,630
- Connecticut: $73,670
- Washington: $72,470
It’s important to keep in mind that these figures are just estimates and that actual salaries may vary depending on a variety of factors such as the specific job duties and responsibilities, the level of experience and education, and the employer’s industry and location.
What affects the salary of Talent Acquisition Operations Coordinators in the USA?
Several factors can shape the wages and influence the salary of a Talent Acquisition Operations Coordinator in the USA, including:
- Location: The cost of living and average salaries varies widely across different regions and states in the USA. Operational Talent Acquisition To offset the greater cost of living, coordinators employed in large cities or states with high costs of living could be paid more.
- Company size: The income of a Talent Acquisition Operations Coordinator may also depend on the size of the business. Larger organizations with more resources may be able to offer higher salaries than smaller companies with more limited budgets.
- Industry and company type: The industry and type of organization where a Talent Acquisition Operations Coordinator works can also impact their salary. For example, those in finance or technology industries tend to receive higher salaries than those in non-profit or government organizations.
- Level of experience: A Talent Acquisition Operations Coordinator’s income may be significantly influenced by the quantity of experience they have. The pay of those with many years of experience or specific talents may increase.
- Education and certifications: The income potential of a Talent Acquisition Operations Coordinator can be increased by obtaining a bachelor’s or master’s degree in human resources, business administration, or a similar profession. Additionally, obtaining relevant certifications such as SHRM-CP or PHR can demonstrate advanced knowledge and expertise and can lead to higher salaries.
- Demand and supply: The demand for Talent Acquisition Operations Coordinators can vary depending on the industry, region, and economic conditions. In areas with high demand and low supply, Talent Acquisition Operations Coordinators may be able to command higher salaries.
Overall, the salary of a Talent Acquisition Operations Coordinator in the USA can be affected by a range of factors, and it’s important to consider these factors when negotiating salary or looking for job opportunities.
Talent Acquisition Operations Coordinator salaries in the United States are influenced by various factors such as location, industry, level of experience, education, and company size. The cost of living, the organization’s resources, and the individual’s qualifications are critical factors that impact the salary of Talent Acquisition Operations Coordinators. The salary for human resources specialists, including Talent Acquisition Operations Coordinators, was reported by BLS to be $63,490 as of May 2020. Nevertheless, this is a median figure, and actual salaries can vary based on the specific factors mentioned above.
1. What American city offers talent acquisition operations coordinators the greatest salary?
San Francisco, New York, and Washington, DC are a few of the US locations with the highest salaries for Talent Acquisition Operations Coordinator, according to Glassdoor.
2. What is the pay range for talent acquisition operations coordinators in the US?
Depending on the candidate’s credentials and the above-mentioned characteristics, the compensation range for Talent Acquisition Operations Coordinators in the US might vary significantly. The wage can vary from $41,000 per year for entry-level roles to over $82,000 per year for people with more experience or working in higher-paying industries or locales.