Five Guys Enterprise LLC is an American-based fast-food restaurant chain that is famous for making burgers, hot dogs, French fries, and many other fast foods. Currently, the fast-food company is running their business as Five Guys Burger and Fries. Let us know ‘Does Five Guys Pay Weekly?’.
This American-based fast-food company was founded thirty-five years ago in 1986 by Jerry Murrell and Janie Murrell. Yes, the name of the business was chosen by this couple after their five sons. The name of the five sons is Chad, Jim, Matt, Ben, and Tyler.
Does Five Guys Pay Weekly?
No, Five Guys does not pay its employees weekly instead, they use the bi-weekly payment cycle. The bi-weekly payment cycle is where the workers of the company are paid every other week on a particular day set by the company.
Steps to Become A Employee At Fast Five Burger and Fries
Before running into the steps of how to become an employee at Fast Five the interested candidates should pass the eligibility and qualification required from the company. Below we will be discussing the eligibility and the minimum qualification required to work at any Fast Five outlet around the country:-
Eligibility and Qualification Expected From Five Guys Burger and Fries
- The age limit for entry-level candidates in the company is 16-years-old.
- The interested candidates willing to work at the management department of any Fast Five outlet should at least be 18-years-old.
- The minimum education qualification required is the candidate should have finished any high school diploma.
- The interested candidates willing to work at the management department of the company should have some experience in food service, customer service, or retail management.
- The interested candidates filling up the position for manager (Assistant or General) should be 18-years-old and must have 2 to 4 years of supervisory experience in the field.
Candidates who think that they have fulfilled all the minimum eligibility criteria, experience, and qualifications should move into the further process. Below we will be discussing the steps to become an employee at Fast Five Burger and Fries:-
- The application form of the restaurant can be found both online and offline. The online form is not printable so the candidate has to fill all the details digitally itself. Candidates willing to fill the application form manually should contact the local restaurant managing department in person.
It is always better for the entry-level workers to fill the form manually as the company accepts forms in person and online for only corporate-level positions.
- The application form filled by the candidates will be shortlisted by the hiring department or manager of the restaurant branch.
- After few days the shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview in the selected restaurant outlet. The timing and other required details will be shared by the caller to the candidate.
- The candidates will face only one interview where very simple questions will be asked by the interviewer. The candidates must answer each question will full confidence and the offer letter will be in your hand.
How Much Money Does A Employee At Five Guys Burger and Fries Make?
The average salary of an entry-level employee at Five Guys Burger and Fries is $12. The average salary of an employee in the management department is slightly higher than the entry-level workers. Below is a detailed chart of average salary as per the job positions in Five Guys Burger and Fries outlets:-
|Job Position||Average Salary|
|Assistant Store Manager||$12.31|
|Retail Sales Associate||$11.29|
|Customer Service Associate||$9.35|
Do Five Guys Burger and Fries Pay Weekly?
Most multinational restaurants in the country either make their payment weekly or bi-weekly. But, the day of payment might not be the same for their workers. The same way Five Guys Burger and Fries pays its workers every other week in the workplace but does not pay weekly.
In short, the employees or any other workers in the restaurant are paid twice a month. The payments are done every 7th and 22nd of every month and in some of the outlets, the employees are paid every other Wednesday. We could also say that the workers or employees working at any Five Guys outlet are paid bi-weekly.
A year has 54 weeks so both the entry-level and full-time workers are paid for 26 weeks per year. The total of the annual salary received by the employee divided by 26 weeks will give the bi-weekly amount of the worker working at Five Guys Burger and Fries.
As per employee data, they were quite satisfied with the timely payment from the company. Other than that the company provides a long list of financial perks and benefits to its workers.
For every work in the world, there needs efficiency, hard work teamwork, leadership skill, and other skills, so it is the same with a five guys employee. With all the skills, hard work, effort there is nothing that can stop you from achieving what you want out of your life.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the average hourly rate paid to an entry-level worker at Five Guys Burger and Fries restaurant?
Answer- The typical hourly rate of a Crew Member of Five Guys Burger and Fries is $11 per hour. The hourly rate of Crew Members around the country can range from $8 – $19 per hour.
- Do Five Guys workers get discounts on their food?
Answer- Yes, any Five Guys worker or employee gets a 50% discount on any food that they want but, they do not get any free food from the company.
- Why Five Guys Fries and Burger is becoming expensive these days?
Answer- It is their mission to become a premium fast-food company in the market. They have worked very hard and are still working to gain the prestige they want and because of the work, they have become a premium and reputable fast food organization. This is the primary reason why Five Guys are becoming expensive every day.
- Who are the biggest competitors of Five Guys Burger and Fries in the country?
Answer- The top competitors of Five Guys Burger and Fries in the country are as follows:-
- Shake Shack
- In-N-Out Burgers
- Islands Restaurants
- White Castle
- Who is the current Chief Executive Officer of Five Guys Burger and Fries?
Answer- Jerry Murrell is the founder of the company along with his wife Janie Murrell. Jerry Murrell is still the CEO of Five Guys Burger and Fries.