In 1950, Dunkin was founded by William Rosenberg, in Quincy, Massachusetts, United States. The headquarters of Dunkin is located in Canton. The total number of locations of Dunkin is almost 13,000 worldwide. It is one of the most famous and oldest coffee companies. Dunkin does not only sell coffee but it also has a huge variety of donuts and other bakery items. Let us know more detail about ‘How Much Does Dunkin Pay Per Hour In New Hemisphere?’.
How Much Does Dunkin Pay Per Hour In New Hemisphere?
Every workplace has a per-hour pay range for its employees which gives the idea of their average salary per month. Similarly, when you talk about the Dunkin pay per hour in New Hemisphere, it ranges from $8.00 to $16.97 per hour for different job positions. You can earn a good amount of salary per month from getting any job position at Dunkin.
Requirements to Get Hired at Dunkin
Fulfilling the requirements of the workplace is the first step to being an employee at that workplace.
- If you are applying for an entry-level job then you must be 16 years of age and for the manager job, you should be 18 years old.
- No need for experience is required to work at Dunkin. Candidates younger than 16 years can not apply for any position; they should not waste their time applying here.
- Dunkin requires candidates to be friendly because it attracts more customers, can work at a fast pace, have good communication skills, and can fulfill their duties on time.
- Experienced candidates are more prioritized.
Application Process at Dunkin
You can submit your application online, or by visiting your nearest office branch of Dunkin.
- First, you have to fill out the required information like your name, address, city, contact number, educational information, any experience or certificates, etc.
- After that, you can submit it on your application portal.
- The management team will contact you after a few days for a short interview and if you have passed that, then you will be called for a final interview.
- Those candidates will be given a notification for their joining at Dunkin. In the first few days, you will be given on-job training.
- After that, you will become a regular employee.
Per Hour Pay for Different positions at Dunkin
In the New Hemisphere branches of Dunkin, employees are paid $8.00 to $16.97 per hour. This pay range includes every job position at Dunkin like warehouse lead, maintenance lead, etc. Dunkin per hour pay is according to the average per hour pay of the United States. Here is per hour pay of employees at Dunkin for your better understanding of salaries:
|Positions||Per hour Pay|
|Food service worker||$11.37|
|Store assistant manager||$16.49|
|Guest service agent||$10.53|
Salaries of Dunkin Employee
The average salary of employees at Dunkin ranges from $32,000 to $68,216 per year. Salaries are given based on your job position at Dunkin. For example, the average salary of different job positions like training manager is $130,483, unit manager is $68,334, the counter sales representative is $23,000, etc.
Benefits you’ll get as an employee at Dunkin
Not every company provides a lot of benefits to their employees but when we talk about the famous coffee company, Dunkin, their employees get many benefits from working at Dunkin. It is a great job and you should consider yourself lucky if you get hired. Some pros for the employees are discussed below.
- You get paid holidays.
- Flexible hours for working.
- You get bonuses.
- Coverage of your medical expenses.
- You get discounts on Dunkin products.
- Paid holidays.
- You receive additional perks like coverage of your ongoing educational expenses.
- You learn new experiences which are beneficial for your future work opportunities.
Dunkin is the best coffee shop. You can also get a different variety of bakery items. The best combo at Dunkin is coffee and donut. Dunkin hires a lot of candidates per year. Teenagers can also apply at Dunkin for employment. The hiring process at Dunkin is very simple. The average salary of Dunkin is good. They pay their employees $8.00 to $16.97 per hour. You can also get many benefits from working at Dunkin. So, it is a good job for those candidates that want to gain experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. Which is the highest-paid salary at Dunkin?
Answer: The highest-paid salary at Dunkin is $70,000.
- Q. What is the pay schedule of Dunkin?
Answer: Dunkin pays their employees by bi-weekly payment schedule.
- Q. How many branches are there in the New Hemisphere?
Answer: The total number of branches in the New Hemisphere is almost 218.
- Q. Do you need experience for an entry-level job at Dunkin?
Answer: No, there is no need for experience to work for an entry-level job. Dunkin will provide on-job training to the candidates, which is only for a few weeks.