Indeed is one of the famous employment websites or you can say job search engine. It is trusted by more than 3000 million unique visitors every year. It was launched in November 2004. The website is available in 60 countries with 28 different languages. The headquarters are located in Austin, Texas, Stamford, and Connecticut. The parent company of Indeed is Recruit Co. Ltd. lets find out How To Check Indeed Job Application Status?
Indeed contains all kinds of jobs listed by various recruiters on thousands of websites. All you have to do is type the related keyword to your preferred job on the “What” search bar along with your preferred location in the “Where” search bar, then click on find jobs. A list of jobs listed by different recruiters and employers will be displayed. The search engine has much more to offer than just jobs. It offers tons of useful features such as resume creation, company reviews, and more. Additionally, if you are new to finding a job or a fresher you can seek a Career guide offered by Indeed. It contains lots of articles covering almost all the topics that could have potential help when it comes to finding a job.
List Of Important Features Of Indeed
- Both the website and the app are easy to use because of their user-friendly platform.
- As indeed is integrated with ATS(Applicant Tracking Systems) Greenhouse, it can automatically post jobs to indeed with zero effort.
- It is free to use.
- It contains a unique resume search feature that allows employers to search the key skills required and review the resume.
- A job seeker is just one click away from applying for a job.
- You can view the status of the application after applying for a job.
- You can refine your search for jobs by a range of salaries, location, type of jobs, and more.
How Indeed Works?
As you already know, Indeed is one of the best websites for seeking a job.
Here are the steps that will make your job search look very easy.
- Visit www.indeed.com. Click on the Sign-in button situated on the top corner on the right. An existing user can simply log in using the login credentials used at the time of signing in. If not, click on “Create an account”.
- The next step is to fill in the details correctly including your preferred job type.
- After that, you are free to start your search for jobs. To search for a job, enter a job title in the search tab, and lists of jobs will appear relevant to the title. Indeed has more to offer, you can also go through the reviews about the companies before applying.
How To Check Indeed Job Application Status?
To apply for a job, click on the “Apply now” button after clicking on the desired job from the listings. It is easy to do so when you have a resume uploaded at the time of creating an account. Then you have to answer a few questions listed by the employer. You can also write a cover letter. The cover letter is an excellent way to catch the attention of the employer. Finally, review your application and submit it to complete the process. Tracking of applications is an eye-catching feature of Indeed.
Here is the list of steps for checking Indeed Job Application Status:
- Click on the icon present on the top right corner as shown in the image below. If you are an app user you can click on the menu present on the top right corner.
- After doing so, click on the My jobs menu, four categories will appear as shown in the image below.
- Click on Applied. A list of jobs applied by you will appear.
- The application status will be seen below the job posting.
- It will show the Application submitted, viewed by the employer, selected or not selected according to the current status of your application.
Additionally, you can also manually update the status of your application by clicking on the update button present right to the job posting. As indeed is not directly related to the hiring process, it sometimes happens that a job posted on Indeed is directed to a third-party website. In such cases, Indeed is not able to track the application status. To know the status of your application, you can contact the employer directly through the contact information shared by the employer. They will let you know how far your application has proceeded.
To sum up, Indeed is the best website to search for a job with many exciting features. It doesn’t matter if you’re a freshman or experienced, you can always find yourself a job according to your requirements. In the end, it will be appropriate to say that Indeed provides an excellent platform to connect with recruiters and collect offer letters.