ALDO is a Canadian based multinational organization that operates a global chain of shoes and other accessories stores.It has around 3000 stores in almost 100 countries under three retail brands, namely GLOBO, Call It Spring/Spring and ALDO.Aldo is headquartered in Hodge Montreal, Quebec.let us know about that the Aldo Careers- Job Opportunities, Salary, Requirements.
The specialty of the Aldo Stores:
The production of stylish, quality-based, designed and comfortable footwear and other accessories.
The mission of the Aldo Organization:
To constantly provide superior and comfortable accessories to the customers.
Ensure an enjoyable and friendly work environment to provide the best service to the clients/ customers.
Some of the working Job Positions for working at the Aldo Organization are as follows:
- Key Holder.
- Assistant Manager.
- Sales Associate.
- Manager Trainee.
- Warehouse Worker.
- Store Manager.
- Warehouse Supervisor.
- Stock Coordinator.
- Warehouse Supervisor.
- Manager Trainee.
- Sales Lead.
Products sold by the Aldo Company:
- Shoes. (Brands include Sehyan, Yinou, Virsu, Waldean, Vegan, Decody, Ellio, Obtectus, Soderbergh, etc).
- Sandals. (Types include Thong Sandals, Flat Sandals, Slide Sandals, Gladiator and Strappy Sandals, Wedge Heels, etc).
- Handbags. (Brands include Liabel, Ybaoweil, Praelle, Galoassi, Annabi, Ocoissa, Nililia, Denadde, Anovax, Yurika, Astardonna, Neralla, Trackandfield, Pinka, Etiwen etc).
- Sunglasses. (Brand includes Aviator, McGuiness, etc.)
- Footwear. (Brand include Sturus, Karalee, Dahlby, lezeruflex, Kaeriven , Kirilenko etc.)
- Flip flops.
- Leather products.
- Sneakers and many more other accessories.
Aldo Company has altogether 300 operating stores in the United States. Some of which are given below:
- California (59 locations).
- New York (32 locations).
- Florida (33 locations).
|CITY||STATE||NUMBER OF LOCATIONS|
|New York||New York||7|
Name of some of the ALDO Stores:
- 2245 Aldo Us.
- Aldo Accessories 2351.
- Aldo 2534.
- Aldo 2129.
- Aldo 2210.
- 2245 Aldo Us.
- 2606v Aldo Us.
- Aldo 2611 etc.
Top Competitors of Aldo Stores include:
- Oliver Cabell.
- Australian Fashion Labels.
- Finish Line.
- Famous Footwear.
- Love Raid.
- Allen Edmonds.
- Adidas Latin America.
- Road Runner Sports.
- Thursday Boots.
- Running Warehouse.
- Nike Factory Store.
- Steve Madden.
- Nine West.
- Kenneth Cole.
- Le Chateau.
How to apply for any job position at the Aldo Company?
- Visit the main page career website of Aldo Company.
- Search for the different jobs by entering a job title or the postal code and press the “Search” button.
- Select the Country/ Location from the drop down menu.
- Find a required job position from the given list of available jobs from the Aldo Store.
- Go through the job overview, requirements and job responsibilities.
- If you are fine with the job profile, click on the “APPLY” button.
- Later, upload the resume/ C.V. and then click submit.
- Wait for the interview round and practice the ALDO interview question sets.
Some of the Job positions with their Job Duties are as below:
- Manager usually manages the store operations in the retail outlets.
- Aldo Manager generally appoints and trains the team members to drive sales and productivity output.
- Daily duties mainly involve providing consumer service, inventory operations, maintaining and upholding the company standards and implementing the corporate plans and strategy to improve the skills and knowledge of the subordinate workers, employees and other team members.
- The salary range of the General Manager is $10.00-$12.00 per hour.
- While the salary of the Store Manager is $40k-$50k per annum.
- Prior experience in supervising is more preferred.
- One requires good communication and leadership qualities to get hires for the post of Manager at the Aldo Store.
- The main duty of the Sales Associate is to perform the required customer service duties.
- The entry-level posted employees usually work on the sales floor, in the cash register and in the stockrooms.
- The prime job responsibilities involve explaining the details about the merchandising benefits, helping the consumers in choosing and trying on the shoes, footwear etc.
- The other duties also involve greeting the consumers in a courteous manner, every time replenishing the shoe, footwear items on the shelves, handling cash and payments, online money transactions etc.
- The average hourly salary consists of $9.00 to $10.00.
- The prime job duties include recruiting and managing the team members, employees etc.
- Manage the inventory roles and control the operating costs and sales.
- Typically, the Assistant Manager earns $10.00 to $13.00 per hour.
- The job responsibilities involve helping the consumers in finding the merchandise, cleaning the store if needed and stocking the shelves.
- The average earning includes $10.00-$12.00 per hour.
- The duties include meeting the Company’s standards, ensure proper consumer service, motivate and train the subordinate employees/ team members, open and close the store etc.
- The average income of the Store Manager ranges from $35,000 to $42,000 on a yearly basis.
Average Salary paid to the employees in the Aldo Store:-
|JOB TITLE||AVERAGE SALARY|
|Sales Associate||$12.00 per hour|
|Order Picker||$1,620 per week|
|Retail Assistant Manager||$13.20 per hour|
|Cashier||$12.80 per hour|
|Sales Lead||$13.20 per hour|
|Sales Representative||$9.35 per hour|
|Manager in Training||$17.95 per hour|
|Manager||$15.46 per hour|
|Lead Supervisor||$12.70 per hour|
|Assistant Manager||$ 14.27 per hour|
|Stocker||$1.245 per week|
|Front Desk Agent||$12.55 per hour|
|Customer Service Representative||$13.50 per hour|
|Contract Coordinator||$14.00-$15.00 per hour|
|Key Holder||$11.00-$12.00 per hour|
|District Sales Manager||$73,116 per annum|
|Delivery Driver||$58,539 per annum|
Qualifications required to get hired easily at the Aldo Company:
- School Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field.
- Computer knowledge.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office.
- Experience of 2 or more years in this field.
- Retailer experience.
- Basic knowledge in Mathematics/ Statistics.
- Knowledge and certification in the SAP FMS are more preferred.
Job responsibilities and duties included are as follows:
- Passion and love for ALDO Fashion brand.
- Help to update sales and budgets in the respective departmental store.
- Fix and maintain the seasonal merchandise sales and budgets.
- Should be able to train the subordinate employees and the team members.
- Must be able to do marketing when needed.
- Must be able to work overtime on the weekends, during night shifts etc. when needed.
- Support the Aldo store in all the required duties for the efficient operation of the store.
- Maintain the Aldo Company’s ethics, values and customer service policy.
- Ability to monitor the purchases against the receipt plan.
- Should be able to prepare the Ad-hoc reports and documents in order to support the business and management decisions.
- Must promote the shoe, chappals, leather, sandals, and other accessories with their pricing and brands through social sites (e-marketing).
- Must be able to promote the consumer service in a friendly way with the proper monetary transactions
- Should be able to maintain a neat, properly organized and efficiently stocked merchandise area.
- Physical requirements generally involve bending, climbing ladders, lifting and moving boxes, other loads etc.
- Must be able to perform administrative functions effectively.
- Readiness to work in remote areas.
Extra Skills and Talent required to get hired at the Aldo Store:
- Good Confidence level.
- Ability to take the right decisions.
- Time Management.
- Good communication skills (interpersonal, oral and written).
- Positive attitude.
- Must be multi-tasking.
- Should be organized and focused on completing the assigned tasks.
- Must be able to attract the consumers/ clients to the Aldo Stores.
- Courteous behavior with the customers/ clients.
- Be able to work in the stressful high-pressure situations
- Able to work independently or in teams.
- Must be eager to learn new things.
- Should have updated and latest knowledge about the sandals, shoes, handbags and accessories inside the store.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with the consumers.
- Excellence in Management.
- What is the minimum age criterion to work at Aldo Company?
- The minimum age criterion to work at Aldo Company is eighteen (18) years and above.
- Working hours of operation at the Aldo Stores?
- The working hours schedule at the Aldo Stores is as follows:-
Monday- Saturday: 10.00 am to 9.00 pm; Sunday: 11.00 am to 6.00 pm.
Benefits offered to the employees working at the Aldo Company:
- The Aldo Store provides various job-oriented benefits to full-time employees in their careers.
- Health and life insurance providers.
- Paid time off.
- 401(k) retirement plans for the senior employees after a specific period of working in the Aldo Company.
- The employees and other staff members are benefitted from the paid training experience.
- Flexible working hours and vacations.
- They are provided with 50% off the retail price on the merchandise.
General questions asked during the interview process at the ALDO Company:
1] Tell me in short about yourself?
2] Why do you want to work for this job position in the Aldo Company?
3] Tell me about your previous job experiences?
4] What do you know about the Aldo Company?
5] What is the thing that attracts you about the job role from the job description of the Aldo Store?
6] Could you tell me about your greatest strengths?
7] Could you tell me about your weaknesses?
8] What is your biggest achievement till now?
9] Where do you see yourself after a span of two/ five/ ten years?
10] How would you manage the pressure and stress in the Aldo Store?
11] How would you convince the consumer to buy a certain product (shoes, chappals, other accessories etc)?
12] Could you tell us about your hobbies, passion etc?
13] If the consumer is upset over the purchasing issues. How would you convince him/ her to buy a Store product?
14] For how many hours you can work daily?
15] Why should we hire you for this job role in the Aldo Company?
16] What is meant by excellent Consumer Service?
17] What is your Management Style?
18] Do you have any sort of questions for us?
19] Why you left your previous job?
20] Name some of the ALDO store leather brands?
21] Describe about your Fashion sense in Shoe styling?
22] Describe about what you are wearing right now?
23] There is a handbag on a desk. How would you sell it to us?
24] Which sandals do the teen ladies love to wear quite often?
25] Explain about the challenging task you have faced in your career experience?
26] Which is the most expensive shoe brand you know so far?
27] How would you train the subordinate employees/ team members to increase sales and profit to the Aldo Company?
28] If a customer is rude and annoying, then how would you react to that situation?
29] If you see any employee working in your department stealing some expensive product, then how would you react to that incident?
30] What was the biggest professional disappointment in your career?
31] How would you describe yourself in a single sentence?
32] How would you describe ALDO Company in a single sentence?
33] What are your views about Teamwork?
34] What are your future goals and vision?
35] If you have been given the task of marketing the shoe brand within a short duration span, then how would you do that?
36] Who is your role model and why?
37] Could you tell us about the objectives of the Aldo Company?
38] How do you keep yourself updated about the latest Fashion and Technology?
39] Describe about your Marketing Skills?
40] How did you come to know about this job position in the Aldo Company?
41] What salary range do you expect from this job role?
42] Do you have any questions for us?