WebEx interview is a video-based interviewing platform that lets you conduct face-to-face interviews with potential employees over the internet. this helps in eliminating all the problems with the traditional form of the job application process, some of the solved problems include the long process of waiting for a job or the mismatching with the timing. Upload your resume and answer the questions asked to you regarding your previous experiences to get started. Let us know What Is Webex Interview.
What Is Webex Interview?
This way, you’ll have a better opportunity to show off your skills and demonstrate why you would be a great fit for the role. It’s also helpful to know what type of environment the interviewer is running and how they prefer their interviews to run.
A WebEx interview is a video call that allows you to either screen-share or audio conference with potential employers online. This type of interview provides an immersive environment where you can discuss your qualifications and meet the hiring managers in person. They let you decide more easily if you are fit for your goals or not.
What are the requirements for attending a WebEx interview?
WebEx interview is a video-based interviewing platform that lets you conduct face-to-face interviews with potential employees over the internet.
- This system would decline the problems faced by the ancient job interview process. This new process involves simple uploading of the resume, then answering some questions and passing it on to get into the job.
- Once an interviewer approves you for an interview, you will be sent instructions on how to connect directly to their computer so that the conversation can take place live. The advantage of WebEx is that it allows for more informal conversations than phone or in-person interviews, which can make for a more relaxed atmosphere and give you a better understanding of what skills would be best suited for your position.
- You will need a computer with internet access and an open webcam, as well as Microsoft Lync 2013 or Skype for Business 2015 installed on it.
- You also can show off your work portfolio during interviews by uploading files directly from Dropbox, Google Drive, or other cloud storage services.
How should you prepare for a WebEx interview?
You should know the correct pattern of questions when appearing for a webex interview. This way, you’ll have a better opportunity to show off your skills and demonstrate why you would be a great fit for the role. It’s also helpful to know what type of environment the interviewer is running and how they prefer their interviews to run. You can research this by asking friends or colleagues who have interviewed with them in the past.
- Be sure to dress professionally and neatly – no t-shirt, sneakers, etc. – and avoid using emotional language when responding to questions (i.e., “I’m so excited about this”). Stick mainly to facts that illustrate why you’d be a good fit for the position and don’t get bogged down in emotions or self-promotion.
- Prepare by doing your research. If you don’t know the answer to a question, then find out as much about it as possible beforehand.
- Be aware of the company’s mission and core values.
- Be sure that you understand the interviewer’s role concerning yours and how WebEx works.
- Be prepared with examples of your work or projects that illustrate your skills and knowledge.
- Finally, be confident but humble – remember that this is an opportunity to showcase your abilities, not blow them out of proportion!
How do I join a WebEx phone interview?
Joining a WebEx phone interview is easy!
- First, sign in to your account first and then click on the join interview button. You will then be prompted to choose which interviewer you would like to speak with.
- Once you have joined the interview, just wait for your call and answer any questions that are directed at you. It’s that simple!
- If you’re interested in joining a WebEx phone interview, the first step is to create a free account with Teleport.
- Afterward, you can search for and join the interview that most closely matches your qualifications. Per session takes just a few seconds and the process is very easy.
- Once you have joined an interview, make sure to dress comfortably and be prepared to answer questions about your experience and skills relevant to the position being interviewed for.
- Remember: honesty is key! You should also prepare any questions that you may want to ask during the call so that everything goes smoothly.
- And lastly, stay positive—the entire process can be quite nerve-wracking at times!
What benefits of a webex interview?
Webex is a perfect site for taking interviews.
The benefits of a webex interview include the following :
- They’re fast – Most hiring managers feel that WebEx interviews are faster than in-person interviews because they don’t need time for travel arrangements or lunch breaks.
- Since everyone is online at the same time, there’s no opportunity for socializing or talking behind closed doors – this eliminates some of the risks associated with favoritism and bribery.
- The audio/video quality is good enough so that mistakes can be corrected during playback without ruining the overall impression of an interviewee.
How to record a webex interview?
Recording a WebEx interview is easy!
- First, install the software into the systems on your PC, next step is signing in to the system .click on the record mode button present on the screen top for signing in to webex. This will show all of the questions that have been asked so far as well as options for responding. Simply hit Record when it’s time for you to respond and then stop recording when finished.
- You can also pause or resume recordings at any time by clicking on the Pause or Resume buttons located near the bottom right corner of your screen. And don’t worry if something goes wrong during filming; simply click “Undo” to get back to where you were before problems started happening.
- When conducting a WebEx interview, you will need to have the interviewer screen capture the entire meeting. This can be done by pressing Ctrl+F11 to start recording and then clicking on “Screen Recording.” you should add your password to the server and then hit the play button. The interviewer’s computer will then start streaming the video live while your machine saves it as a file.
WebEx interviews are a great way to assess candidates quickly and easily. They enable interviewers to interview at any location, which makes it easier for them to connect with potential employees more engagingly. Additionally, WebEx interviews can be recorded and used as a training tool or reference material in the future.
- How early should you be to a WebEx interview?
You should be logged in to the interview 15 before the given time.
- Should I wear a suit to the webex interview?
Not wearing a suit won’t increase your chance of getting selected, your skills will do.