Ford Motors is a car production company that deals with all sorts of automobile production. The company is an American-registered company that has been in existence for over 117 years. The company is currently a public company but still within the control of the legendary Ford family who though has a minority share in the company still has a major say in decision making at the company. The company has been expanding and now has several subsidiaries spread all over the world. The current president and CEO of the company are Jim Farley. Let us know ‘Ford Headquarters & Locations’.
Ford Headquarters & Locations
Ford since its establishment in 1903 has been growing bigger and now has several offices all over the world. Ford headquarters remain Ford World Headquarters, Dearborn, Michigan, United States. Ford has a worldwide presence reaching over 125 countries in the world. Ford has many locations all over the world that only a few can be highlighted here, these locations are;
- Saarlouis Body and Assembly Plant, Germany
- Ford Lio Ho Motor Co., Ltd., (Joint Venture) Greater China.
- Oakville Assembly Plant, Canada
- Pacheco Stamping and Assembly, Argentina
- Silverton Assembly Plant, South Africa
- Ford Thailand Manufacturing (FTM) Plant, Thailand
The Growth of Ford
The growth of Ford Motors has not been one of a fairytale, it has enjoyed its ups and downs but as evident today it has been successful in all its entirety. The first car ever built by Henry Ford was far back in 1896, but the first-ever car built by Ford Motors was in 1903. Since then the company has been growing in leaps and bounds and even went International as early as 1908 when it opened a sales branch in Paris, France.
The company went on to open up assembly plants all over the place, as in 1920 the company already had several assembly plants on these continents:
- North America
In 1945, when Henry Ford II was the chief executive officer (CEO ) of the company. The company went through a revolutionary phase and it was then the company introduced the Thunderbird and Mustang models which have been very successful and added to the fame of the company.
In the last quarter of 2021, Ford Motors had revenue of $33 billion, that is how far the company has come.
Brand partnerships are the bedrock of business growth. The biggest companies in the world thrive off the support of other companies and in turn, support these companies. “No man is an island of itself”, this saying also applies to the car production industry and Ford Motors have tapped into this saying. Some of Ford Motors’ biggest partnerships are:
- Salesforce: Ford’s Partnership with Salesforce is technology-based and all about securing the company’s software data.
- Microsoft: Ford has a long-standing relationship with Microsoft and both collaborate on so many projects. Ford, with Microsoft Azure, updates their cars periodically.
- TINT: The tinted windows in some Ford cars are not produced by Ford, they depend on another company for this.
- Bucksense: Bucksense is a company in the advertising and marketing industry, they are a channel partner to Ford Motors
- Brandify: Brandify is a brand strategy company and Ford Motors has heavily depended on this company’s services.
- Cleo: Cleo is another technology company that Ford has enjoyed a relationship with over the years.
- Applause: In 2016 Applause extended its long-standing relationship with Ford. Applause has helped out Ford test the digital features in its cars over the years.
- Adstra: This company is an expert logo company that has been a relationship with Ford.
- Sony: Sony has always had a partnership with Ford Motors, providing all sorts of electronic provisions seen in all Ford cars.
- Harman International: This company is experienced in what they do and that is why Ford Motors has a contract with them to improve the audio features in Ford cars.
All these companies have played different important roles in the smooth running of Ford Motors. The relationship between Ford and these companies mentioned above is a symbiotic relationship where each one benefits and positively grows from each other.
Latest Ford products
Ford motor company has not been slowing down, the company has been in the drawing-room, drawing up new designs for new projects. The company has already released a host of its cars in 2022, and most of them have been well received in the car community. Some of the most recent Ford cars already released are:
- 2022 Ford Maverick
- 2022 Ford Mustang
- 2022 Ford F-150
- 2022 Ford Escape Plug-in Hybrid
- 2022 Ford F-250
- 2022 Ford F-350
- 2022 Ford Expedition
Highest Ranking Ford Products
Ford has released many eye-catching products over the years but some stand out the most. Some of these Ford products have been world-beaters in the car-making industry going head to head with the best companies in the world. These Ford products have gotten massive attention since their release and have also amassed a great number of sales all over the world:
- 2020 Ford F-150
- 2020 Ford Mustang
- 2020 Ford Expedition
- 2020 Ford Escape
- 2020 Ford Fusion
- 2020 Ford Fusion Hybrid
Ford Motors is a big name and a forerunner in the car industry, its popularity has helped it establish its offices/branches in several continents and multiple countries across these continents. It is these several locations all over the world that helped the further the promotion of the name Ford and its products. The company’s base/headquarters being in the United States is an expected move considering it is where the company started out and also where it has most of its customers.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does ford participate in Formula One racing?
No, Ford Motors does not participate in Formula One racing anymore and have no plans of returning anytime soon to the tracks. From 2000-to 2004 Ford Motors was in the formula one scene when its affiliate “Jaguar” was active on the track. The reason why Ford is no longer interested in formula one is that it is not a profitable venture for the company.
- Is the founder of ford still alive?
Yes, the founder of Ford motor company is dead and has been dead for over a long time now. Henry Ford is the founder of the Ford motor company, a company founded in 1903 and how been growing bigger since then. The company is still under the stewardship of the family, the executive chairman of the company is William Clay Ford Jr. who is the great-grandson of the founder, Henry Ford. Henry Ford died on 7th April 1947.
- Are Ford cars very expensive?
Most Ford cars are very expensive, especially their luxury cars. Ford cars rank as some of the most expensive cars in the world. The price these Ford cars command is a testament to how well built these Ford cars are. The most expensive Ford car recently is the Ford GT supercars, these cars can be gotten for nothing less than $400,000. The speed of the Ford GT supercars is its major superpower.