T-mobile is the third-largest wireless carrier in America and the second largest in terms of subscribers. With more than 107 million subscribers, T-mobile has been growing its customer base rapidly each year. The company recently mentioned that it would invest trillions of dollars in order to continue expanding its reach. This will allow T-mobile to provide a wireless connection for everyone on Earth by 2050. Here we will see about T Mobile Employee Discount
Why You Should Work at T Mobile?
T-Mobile is a godsend. If you work for T-Mobile, this post will show you how to get the best discounts, and if not, we’ll make sure to give you your reasons WHY.
- There are a number of reasons why T-Mobile is awesome: they offer free Netflix for life with unlimited data; they have an international calling that doesn’t count against your data, and they’re the only US carrier that offers rollover data too. All of this for some of the best prices around.
- Not only that, but T-Mobile is also well-known for its dedication to supporting the community. Aside from their endless donation efforts, they also donate 20% of every customer’s bill to a charity they believe in.
T Mobile Employee Discount
Like any company, T-Mobile offers employee discounts. If you work for them (or know someone who does), here are some things you need to know:
- Employee discount on T-Mobile phones is 10% off (no upfront costs). That’s right – 10% off the price if you ever want to buy a new phone! Employee discount on accessories is 10% off (no upfront costs). Employee discount on service plans is 10% off (no upfront costs). Employee discount on international calling is 25% off for landlines, and 25% to 50% off for mobile phones.
- Employee discounts are automatically applied to your account after you verify your employment status. These discounts can only be applied if the employee has a My T-Mobile account, but the process of creating one is so quick and easy that it shouldn’t be a hassle (it’s free too!).
- As an employee, you can also get up to 10 lines on ONE account. If you’re not currently working for T-Mobile, but know someone who does, definitely ask if they can add you to their plan. You’ll pay the same price as the rest of your family.
- Employee discounts are not available for business accounts. Employees have to verify that they work for T-Mobile by visiting their corporate website and inputting their information, as well as screenshot verification of their T-Mobile email address. Once they do this, they get an email that lets them know they have been approved, and an employee discount will automatically be applied to their account.
Employee Discount Eligibility
Active employees of T-Mobile USA, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates, or their corporate partners are eligible to receive the discount. Employees who are out on leave without pay (LWOP) or on an unpaid suspension are not eligible for the Employee Price Policy discounts during this period of time. Employees on vacation are eligible for renewal.
T Mobile Employee Discount Faqs
- What is the employee discount policy?
The T-Mobile Employee Price Policy is available to active employees of T-Mobile USA, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates, or their corporate partners.
- What types of devices are eligible for the employee discount?
a. Cell Phones: Qualifying postpaid or prepaid cell phones and smartphones with a retail price of less than $500.00 after mandatory instant rebates applicable to T-Mobile.* Prepaid, non-listed and locked cell phone purchases are not eligible for employee pricing.
b. Tablets: Qualifying tablets with a retail price of less than $500.00 after mandatory instant rebates applicable to T-Mobile.* Prepaid, non-listed, and locked device purchases are not eligible for employee pricing.
c. Wearables: Qualifying wearables with a retail price of less than $200 after mandatory instant rebates applicable to T-Mobile.
- Are accessories eligible for employee pricing?
The employee discount applies to the purchase of qualifying devices only and does not extend to any accessory items, including but not limited to screen protectors, cases, headphones, earbuds, and other audio/video accessories for cell phones or tablets.
- How do I receive the employee discount? Do I need to present a special employee ID card?
Upon registration, you will be required to provide certain personal information (e.g., mobile phone number and email address), a copy of your valid government-issued photo identification card, attach an image of your business card, and complete an online survey that confirms your employment status with T-Mobile USA. If you do not provide your mobile phone number and email address when registering, you will not receive the discount.
While T-Mobile may be an up-and-comer, they’re still competing against AT&T, Verizon, and Sprint in the wireless industry. Like most companies, they want to make sure that you visit their site regularly. To do so, they’ve offered discounts as well as freebies for employees across the nation. They even wanted to make sure their discounts were repeated at every turn.