TOPS Club is a nonprofit weight-loss institution and port institution. TOPS is an acronym that represents Take Off Pounds Sensibly.
It emphasizes cultivating healthy lifestyles by weight supervision and sponsor exploration directed at uncovering the source and practical therapy of obesity disease.
How long is an orientation at TOPS?
TOPS Orientations program lasts for estimating three hours in one week, or one entire workday. TOPS orientation assists employees comprehend all that is required to know so that they can strive in your new Job responsibility.
How to prepare for TOPS orientation?
Preparing completely for the orientation can enable you to render an incredible impression on the manager and enable you to start the new position in a positive light. Below are four steps to follow to prepare for TOPS orientation:
Step 1: Be eager to understand your new role at TOPS: Get yourself mentally ready for the orientation ensuring you are available to learn when you arrive there. Doing this will give you an incredible first impression.
Step 2: Study provided documents:
You can call ahead and inquire if there is anything you require to bring or whether you can study any document in advance. If they do, make sure to study it carefully.
Step 3: Obey the dress code: If you have been provided precise instructions as towards the dress code make sure you obey, If not be certain to look professional, put on the right shoes.
Step 4: Be punctual: Be certain you arrive at the orientation center early and make sure the right venue and route are in order not to be late.
What to bring to a TOPS orientation?
Below are few clues to guarantee you have all you require for your TOPS orientation:
- Carry a notepad and pen to put down notes, review from time to time, and jot the names of top staff that you are going to be introduced to.
- Come with your identification card and Job documents.
- Carry along a quick snack and water to take in between orientation programs, enabling you to concentrate at the orientation.
What does TOPS do in the orientation?
- At TOPS orientation, employees welcomed, appreciated, and instructed on their Job responsibilities. The employees are also introduced to the Staff at TOPS, their workplace, and office tools.
- TOPS makes a more realistic map of the building, the closest canteen, and the vision/mission statement of the company that employees should align by performing their work duties effectively.
- Employees are made to comprehend the expectations of TOPS through videos.
- Questions and Answers segments are carried out at TOPS to clear any confusing aspect of the Job Description.
- Mentors are assigned to employees at TOPS orientation to examine the employees. In that manner, employees are familiar with whom to ask questions, be trained, and be coached on their everyday activities.
What are the fixed timings for the orientation at TOPS?
After passing the interview, you are offered the Job instantly, next is the Orientation which is done within a week, afterward you commence working shortly. The timing of the orientation is done in this arrangement every year.
Six Usefulness of TOPS orientation practice
Herewith, are some of the usefulness of TOPS orientation practice.
- Sufficient orientation can assist the employee get up to track rapidly, thereby lessening the expenses linked to knowing the job.
- TOPS orientation enables decreased anxiety that results from coming into a new environment and assists to give strategies for method and conduct so the employee does not experience the anxiety of assuming.
3. To retain employees by supplying equipment vital to succeed in the Job.
4. TOPS’ departments, work environment, and culture are explained during the orientation.
5. To establish practical Job expectations and positive Attitudes, employees must understand what is required of them and what to require from others in addition to knowing about the values of TOPS.
6. TOPS orientation is useful providing numerous benefits such as using the feedback from participating employees to bring about even better orientations.
TOPS is a non-profit organization that supports and instructs people on their weight-loss quest, TOPS is an acronym that stands for Taking Off Pounds Sensibly. TOPS orientation for employees lasts for three hours or a full workday in the first week after passing your Job interview. The Orientation helps employees to be conversant with all they need to know in their new work environment.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who can participate in TOPS?
- Virtually everyone can.
2. What does TOPS offer you after losing weight?
- TOPS has an active commendation program to reward and praise people for retaining weight over time.
3. Where does the TOPS membership fee go?
- The majority of membership fees is used to expand and give adequate educational materials and assistance for people in their weight-loss quest.