Whenever we select a job as our career, the first thing we expect is good pay whether monthly, or weekly, or biweekly. It is very crucial to pick your job depending on how you like to meet your ends or meet your ends according to your job. DICK’S Sporting Goods Pay Weekly or Biweekly
Coming to the question, DICK’S Sporting Goods pay you biweekly, on every Friday. Let us look at some positions and their pay scale at the company.
About the Company How DICK’S Sporting Goods Pay Weekly or Biweekly
DICK’S Sporting Goods company is an American-based Sports goods retail company in Pennsylvania. Richard Dick Stack established the company in 1948. As of 2020, the company is the largest sports goods retailer in America with more than 850 stores and more than 50,000 employees working for it.
A wide array of job positions welcome you at DICK’S Sporting Goods. Here we browse through the most desired jobs at the company:
- DICK’S Sporting Goods Stores: An employee in charge of the stores, is in charge of the functional business of the company. He has to be active and enthusiastic about his job to meet the daily objectives. His day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Keep a track of stock inventories and maintain them by placing an order in time.
- Prepare the payrolls and monthly revenue collection for the store under his supervision.
- Showcase the products creatively to attract customers.
- Maintain good customer service.
- Corporate: As an employee in the corporate division of DICK’S Sporting Goods, you represent the backbone of the company. Your work directly influences the profit and losses of the company. You need to possess good communication skills, negotiation skills, and management skills. Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Managing the employees and their problems.
- Analyzing the market and discussing strategies.
- Managing payment for the employees.
- Maintaining good customer relations and providing excellent customer service.
- Designing and printing banners for advertisement.
- Transportation: An employee in charge of the transportation department is responsible for collecting and delivering packages from one specific location to the other. Be a raw material distributor or goods distributor he has to be quick in action and must have excellent driving skills to avoid the busty roads. His day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Loading and unloading cargoes from the delivery van.
- Preparing a checklist of product recipients.
- Ensure the safe delivery of products to the customers.
- Collect payments after each delivery.
- Technology & Innovation: An employee in charge of the technology and innovation department is responsible to arrange and equip the store according to the changing trends of society. They have to possess a good knowledge of technology and must be experienced with the practical application of the same. His day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Update and backup the company database when changes are made.
- Organize and store the company data and documents securely.
- Help the company reach a broader audience.
- Work with new systems that are trending in the market.
- Sales: An employee in charge of the sales department, you will ensure the sale of the products to the customers. You should be good in communication and negotiation skills to pursue the customer to buy it without forcing him to. Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Approaching customers with the company products.
- Convincing them to buy it.
- Providing quality customer service.
- Work on new market and customer leads.
- Keep a track of the product sold and customers approached.
The salary for every department is pretty decent and biweekly. Not only that, but the employees also receive additional benefits and discounts from the company. Let us look at the average salary for each department:
- DICK’S Sporting Goods Stores: The average salary for an employee working at the store is $30, 364 per year i.e., $1,265 every other week on an average.
- Corporate: The average salary for an employee working in the corporate world is $89,303 per year i.e., $3,720 every other week on an average.
- Transportation: The average salary for an employee working at the transportation department is $55, 455 per year i.e., 2,310 every other week on an average.
- Technology & Innovation: The average salary for an employee working in the technology and innovation department is $95, 372 per year i.e., $3,973 every other week on an average.
- Sales: The average salary for an employee working at the sales department is $40, 320 per year i.e., $1,680 every other week on an average.
The job profiles are simple and like any other job you do for your daily living. The pay scales are pretty decent and biweekly payment helps the employees meet their ends effortlessly. Ranging from the store keeper to senior manager, the company shows wide versatility in pay scales. However, the more the salary, the more the responsibility. The shift hours for the management positions might extend due to the workload, on and off-season since these posts shoulder huge responsibility.
- What is the highest paying job at DICK’S Sporting Goods?
The highest paying job at DICK’S Sporting Goods is that of a Director with an average yearly income of $1,88,413.
- Is DICK’S Sporting Goods a good place to work at?
Yes, the environment is employee-friendly, and working at the largest American sports good retailer firm is not bad.
- What is the minimum hiring age at the company?
You have to be a minimum of 18 years old to be employed at the company.