Baskin Robbins Hiring Age?
Teens seeking part-time jobs shall benefit from educational support by all means with flexibility in working hours and shift
Inspire Brands, the parent company of Baskin Robbins runs the world’s largest chain of ice cream and cake supply. Named after the surnames of two of its founders Burt Baskin and Irv Robbins, this American-based ice cream brand has 31 flavors vividly represented on its brand logo, expressing the idea that one could enjoy a flavor each for the entire month consisting of 31 days. The minimum age requirement for working at Baskin Robbins is 16 Years. Average hourly pay ranges between $9-$13 depending upon the work experience and position of work.
Application Process Of Baskin Robbins:
The application process could be initiated in both online and offline mode by merely tracing the nearest brand outlet as per one’s locality and following the directions of filling in the required details of personal information for reasons of the company’s aid. There is no compulsion to have prior experience in customer service to avail of the job. The company believes in having beginners, and fresher is being trained for the paid without even regretting the same on their part as wastage of time energy it would be a paid one.
What Is Being Looked For?
Desserts mark the completion of every meal. It has the capacity to uplift one’s mood, however, spoilt it might be. No celebration is brought to an end without the serving and gulping of the cool texture melting on the tongue and gently slipping itself down the throat. The following are some specified needs of the brand.
- There are so many ice cream parlors seeking your attention. Still, to serve its customers, the company needs to hire appropriate employees, whose skills of proportion management could stand up to the taste lovers’ wishes and compel them with their services to visit the same brand most often.
- They need to explain the combinations of various flavors and give in to the varied demands within a fixed amount of money and time.
- Explaining the benefits of varied memberships like Birthday Club to attract funds by promising a scoop of free ice cream in return could be one small initiative that shall be bound to be on the employees’ shoulders.
- Employees are also checked in for cleanliness purposes, whereby the procedures and techniques for keeping a sparkling and sanitized store are intended.
- Encouraging customers to buy new flavors and they’re usual by winning their trust and heart is difficult yet crucial.
Baskin Robbins Employees Uniform:
Every brand is recognized by its name and logo, and its employees with a brand name on their clothes or an identity card round their neck. Baskin Robbins employees are expected to wear a merchandise shirt, visor or hat, and khaki pants to meet the typical uniform code. In contrast, some others follow Shirt’s simpler dress codes with the printed store logo on them, pair of full-length jeans or pants (no ripped ones allowed), proper condition of shoes, apron, and visor. However, being an intake food managing store, the employees are expected to either have short hair, neatly trimmed, and kept tidy to avoid the slightest chance of any hair being pulled out of ice cream or other edibles. If an employee has long hair, he or she is expected to keep it tied up behind a fully covered cap and mention the last criteria; there is no space for tolerating jewelry.
Estimated pay of varied employees in different positions are mentioned below:
- Cake decorator $13/hr
- Cashier $10/hr
- Manager $17/hr
- Customer sales representative $7/hr
- Technician $17/hr
- Supervisor $13/hr
Teens seeking part-time jobs shall benefit from educational support by all means with flexibility in working hours and shifts. There are paid sick leaves, a cool atmosphere, paid holidays, and free liquids to be claimed rights upon.
The brand Very Berry Strawberry ice cream ranked itself to the topmost in the list of best-selling flavors. It also provides customized cake with a minimum time of 24 hours to dispatch the order once placed online or in-person mode.
Also read At What Age Does Subway Hire?