www.howigotjob.com is a project started to help people looking for job. Job Search is a stressful process and we are trying to motivate by sharing inspiring stories. Our stories on how I got job really give readers a sense of, “I can do this!” Stories we share are of hustlers who’ve managed to have great career.
We are inviting campus ambassadors to be the face of How I Got Job in their college. Your responsibilities would be to create awareness for How I Got Job and to get inspiring stories from your college and network. This is an awesome opportunity to help out your college peers and to learn.
Why become ambassador?
- Awesome credentials for your resume
- Job search help from our team
- Chance of interacting directly with our leaders who post their stories on How I Got Job
- Exclusive 1-1 mentoring sessions for campus ambassadors
Interested? Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You are ambitious, driven, passionate and collaborative
- You have good communication skills and like blogging
- Social media is the place where you love to hang out and connect with people to build an online community
- You can commit to at least 3 months of regular participation to get a hands-on experience and understanding of the startup ecosystem